Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabaab's terror compaign against peaceful Somali cities

Emperor   

^Adeer go and find out the meaning of gorilla warfare, throwing rockets from the city of Biadoa or residential states of Mogadishu to the Airport whenever the Somali President is coming or leaving and a roadside bomb in Galkayo isn't gorilla warfare in any way, shape or form... Double read you books.

Garyaqaan :D , you are most welcome, the reformed and those repented. Alshabaab should be commended in other forms altoghether, at least Dadka qaarbay hanuuniyeen, if the likes of Inda'ade can claim to be Sheikh and General at the same time, wonders they do...

Laba-X   

Emperor - You obviously choose to lay aside all wit and reason as a pre-condition to posting on SOL. :D:D

Xigmad-guur baaxad weyn ayaa kaa muuqata ayaamahan!

money   

You got to love Sayid Mohammed for his nationalism and standing up to the filthy colonizers from Europe and Ethiopia.

Emperor, the whorehouse of ADC is burning and destroyed. Yeey is hiding and guarded in Villa Somalia bunker. The rest of the country is under the control of the Somali freedom fighters. You are supporting a lost cause of the warlords, traitors and occupiers. Even PM Nur Adde yesterday said the Ethiopians must be replaced by UN Forces. He knows Ethiopians are being slaghtered and defeated and they won't be able to sustain the occupation. This has been costly to all sides.

But as Sayid Mohammed said, go away from my country or be ready for war. Mark my words, it is gonna get uglier than this and many Qat chewing parliamentarians are gonna be barbecued by Muqtar Rooboow. Just two weeks ago, he warned Qanyare and Suudi and this Mujahid means what he says.

The rest of the country is under the control of the Somali freedom fighters As in SL, PL, Bay & Bakool, Jubooyinka, Shabeelaha, Banadir etc. I also own a bridge in brooklyn and I am selling it.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Using mothers and the old as human shield to launch rockets, so much for your gorilla warfare

Ninyow stop the plagiarizing Bush.

Fabregas   

^Adeer go and find out the meaning of gorilla warfare, throwing rockets from the city of Biadoa or residential states of Mogadishu to the Airport whenever the Somali President is coming or leaving and a roadside bomb in Galkayo isn't gorilla warfare in any way, shape or form... Double read you books.

Garyaqaan
:D
, you are most welcome, the reformed and those repented. Alshabaab should be commended in other forms altoghether, at least Dadka qaarbay hanuuniyeen, if the likes of Inda'ade can claim to be Sheikh and General at the same time, wonders they do...

Adeer, too bad, weli waxad ka dacwoonaysid you didn't tell us. Bal maxaad la ooyeysa maanta? Xabashis and TFG footsoliders were attacked! What is your problem?

Emperor   

^War ninyaho can't you settle an argument, My point is simple, the same tact employed and failed in Mogadishu won't help them at all, but will only make the situation of this cities a lot worse, possibly the troops will respond in bombarding areas which rockets are fired from...

LX, Inadeer dagaalkeena intaas waa kawaynaa, I expect heavy shots, as for the Xigmad bit, It has become part and parcel of SOL, not only me, I am only one in a croud when things change, then there is hope for everyone, for you too :D

money, with due respect you are wrong, the Somali President is in Villa Somalia, Mogadishu and it's main hotspots controlled by the government the Bakara(heart of the problem) Market is tamed and peacefully running business as usual and lastly but not least the Nur Adde you qouted is the Prime minister of the TFG.

Emperor   

Gaalkacyo: Nin doonayey in uu dhigo waxyaabaha qarxa iridka xarun Madaxweynaha Puntland kula shirayey haweenka Gobolka Mudug

7. Juli 2008

Gaalkacyo(AllPuntland)-Madaxweynaha Dowlad Goboleedka Puntland Gen. Cadde Muuse Xersi oo maanta gaaray magaalada Gaalkacyo ee Gobolka Mudug ayaa kulamo kala duwan la qaatay waxgaradka gobolka Mudug gaar ahaan magaalada Gaalkacyo, haweenka iyo maamulka gobolkaasi, isagoo kala hadlayey arrimaha nabadgelyada iyo sidii wax looga qaban lahaa amaanka.

Gen. Cadde Muuse Xersi ayaa kulan qaas ah la yeeshay haweenka Gobolka Mudug ee ku sugan magaalada Gaalkacyo, isagoo kala hadlayey sidii loo xoojin lahaa ka shaqeynta nabadgelyada iyo sidii ay qeyb ugu qaadan lahaayeen haweenka arrimaha nabadgelyada.

Sida uu ku soo waramayo wariyaheena magaalada Gaalkacyo Madaxweynaha mudadii uu kula shirayey haweenka Gobolka xarunta Wasaaradda Haweenka ayey ciidamada Boolisku ay qabteen nin doonayey in goobta shirka ka socday meel aan ka fogeyn uu dhigo waxyaabaha qarxa kaasoo gacanta lagu dhigay, waxaana loo taxaabay xabsiga magaalada Gaalkacyo.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa sidoo kale wuxuu kulan la yeeshay waxgaradka magaalada Gaalkacyo, ganacsato iyo qeybaha kale ee bulshada, isagoo kala hadlay sidii loo dardar gelin lahaa howlaha lagula dagaalamayo kooxaha amaan darada ka wada Gaalkacyo isagoo sheegay in magaalada Gaalkacyo u yimid sidii loo xoojin lahaa guddi ay dhiseen waxgaradka iyo ganacsatada Gaalkacyo, guddigaasi oo ka kooban 21 xubnood, guddigaasi ka shaqeeya howlaha amaanka dib loogu soo celinayo Gaalkacyo.

Cadde Muuse ayaa u balan qaaday waxgaradkii uu la shiray isagoo sheegay in dowladdiisa ay xooga saari doonto sidii amaanka dib loogu soo celin lahaa Gaalkacyo iyo guud ahaan gobolada Puntland, wuxuuna ugu baaqay shacabka Gaalkacyo in ay ka shaqeeyaan nabadgelyada kana hor tagaan wax kasta oo lid ku ah amaanka gobolka.

Sida uu ku soo waramayo wariyaheena Gaalkacyo Faarax Geylan amaanka magaalada Gaalkacyo ayaa aad loo adkeeyay iyadoo wadooyinka la dhigay ciidamo fara badan oo ka tirsan Booliska kuwaasi oo rondo ku maraya wadooyinka waaweyn ee gala xaafadaha.

C.M.Cali

AllPuntland.

Emperor   

One terrorist is down and under arrest, they will be taken one after the other, its good that this murderer is apprehended...

Sida uu ku soo waramayo wariyaheena magaalada Gaalkacyo Madaxweynaha mudadii uu kula shirayey haweenka Gobolka xarunta Wasaaradda Haweenka ayey ciidamada
Boolisku ay qabteen nin doonayey in goobta shirka ka socday meel aan ka fogeyn uu dhigo waxyaabaha qarxa kaasoo gacanta lagu dhigay, waxaana loo taxaabay xabsiga magaalada Gaalkacyo.

Fabregas   

^^Saxiib, there is no argument here, wale, adiga un baa iska murmaya. You thought you would regurgitate the daily doze of propoganda from Adiss Tribune, Nazret, Allpuntland and their like minded propogandanists, which make stories about some monster called Alshabaab cleansing Somali cities and civilians.

When that tactic has been exposed and it has been shown beyond any doubt that there was no " terror campaign against Somali cities", since this was an attack between two armed groups( not civilians)...Your last line of defence is this ridiclous attempt: possibly the troops will respond in bombarding areas which rockets are fired from... . What you simply mean is that Xabashis troops should be left in peace and wander around Somali cities, they shouldn't be attacked because there is a " possibility" that they may shall civilian neighbourhoods to the ground. Do you know how absurd that sounds coming from a Somali?

Your simply saying: leave my Tigray Brothers alone, as they might get slightly angry and bully the residents! In short, you want Xabashi troops to occupy Somali cities, in order that you claim some illusionary "peace" or " government", evidently both are non existant( thanks to your Tigray Brothers). Since when was Somalia run according to what some kalab from Axum or wherever would " possibly" do?

Emperor, do you think every little ruckus that happens in somalia alshabaab is behind it? Do you have any evidence for the assertion that the Galkacyo insecurity and recent killings have anything to do with alshabaab fighters? I mean, alshabaab targets are known i.e. government employees, security officials, UN agencies workers, and like. But who killed Galkacyo businessmen and community elders?

Alshabaabs have no clannish agenda, if you did not know! Having said that, I don’t think they have any solution to our problems, and it’s really sad to see so many youths in their prime being wasted…reminds me the xadith ‘yubcathu biniyyaatihim’!

Emperor   

Prof. Geelka, all insinuation and fairytales are for you to make, you have every right to twist my words and make the most benefit to suit your argument…

Adeer you wondering around, where have two armies faced and fought one another in the incidents I posted above, where the gorilla warfare you talk about that happened in Galkacyo or Baidoa, gorilla war means an ambush, hit and engage the enemy in a sudden and surprised manner, not fire rockets miles away from within the residential states. What I say is simple, the groups you seem to support have lost the plot can’t win a war and need to trigger massive scale style of crisis to cry massacre…

Re-read my points, I am for any form of engagement with the enemy both sides, the killing of the TFG or Ethiopian forces in that way but absolutely not disarrayed rockets fired from within the people and run to hide… this will force the troops to fire back and aim for the source of the rockets fired since they won’t find anyone should and by the time they arrive there, which is miles away….

Emperor   

Xiin, it's Alshabaab and their sympathysers that are behind the terror activities in Galkaackyo, trust me, no one esle, this city have been peaceful in the past decades, the tactics used are the same tactic copyied from Mogadishu. Galkacyo waa is taqaan and have had a share of Somali violence and Aano style assassination in the past, the signs are different now, the killing of Elders [Nabadoono], bombing of government centres, roadside bomb, and targeting the Union of Puntland women HQ... Galkacyo waa magalo taqaan rabshadahan oo kale, aano wixi ah waa layaqaan oo la arki jiray, reerayaw isqabsay waanu kunaqaanay, laakin hab dhaqankan is totally different, whatever is happening in Xamar ayaa meesha laga wadaa, and who? if not Alshabaab, C'mon you can do better than that...

Fabregas   

Adeer, with all due respect, what impression does one get when he sees a thread with the following title:

quote:Alshabaab's terror compaign against peaceful Somali cities

?

The impression one gets is that there is a deliberate campaign to terrorise Somali civilians and punish them on some unimagineable scale. Yet, you click on the thread and you find two stories:

one which is about a co-ordinated attack on a startegic targets that result in no civilian casualties and the other about some explosives found in Galkacayo.

The second issue is a non event, since we don't know who carried it out and the first can't in no way be construed as a campaign of terror against " peaceful" cities".

You would have had a point had they planted bombs, whereby scores of civilians were killed or they deliberately targeted them.

Thus your title and the linking stories you posed were misleading( if not outright lies). Is there really a terror campaign against peaceful cities?

I think you reliased that now and your last line of defence is to merely point out that these actions could result in: " the possibility of troops shelling civilians". Again, this has nothing to with the allegation you made in the title of this thread, ie a terror campaign", and it is really a non issue given that this is Somalia and most parties rarely consider " the possibilities" of taking any given action.

p.s. fairy tale ka ma sameyn! when you say the youths shouldn't carry out such actions, because, " troops will shell", you predominantely mean Xabashi Troops. Marka, I understood your argument as: yan la weerarin Xabashis in major cities, since they could possibly shell civilians, no?

What is the point of planting road side bomb, firing rockets and assasinating Somali officials if you run and can't hold position.

Let the fight be fair then...stop hiding behind the Ethiopian tanks/