Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somalia, a doomed nation

Emperor   

^You work for the Khayr, this reminds me of the Hadith that said, a man who's food is Haram and what he drank was Haram, his clothing is Haram and at the same time lays out his hands praying to his lord asking, how is his prayers accepted?

If you mean is the TFG doomed govt, then yes, and we pray allah (swt) brings it's destruction even quicker.

you remind me of this comedian, who said in abu dubai, people commit fornication, gamble, drink, but when you bring them pork, they tell you it's haraam.

Hadaa waxaad ka hadleysaa duco la aqbalo, waxaadna taagerta mashruuc wadanka soo galiyey gaalo, dadkiina halaagay, masajidiina wada xiray, kitaabtii quraanka ahaa in saxarada la isaga qalajinayo in loo isticmaalo sababay!!!!

Mise arrinta waxaa weeye, mar hadii maxamed iyo hassan la na dhaho, soomaalina aan nahay,insurance baan haysanaa oo, illaahey cadabkiisa ka ma cabsaneyno? diintana wax kasto oo aan samayno, ama ficil kastoo oo an taageerno, waxba uma dhimayo islaam nimadaanada.

Mise arrinta dhan waxaad u aragta qabiilo jidadka ku hirdamaya, adiguna aad tolkaaga taageerayso?

Originally posted by Daalibul 'ilm:

If you mean is the TFG doomed govt, then yes, and we pray allah (swt) brings it's destruction even quicker.

you remind me of this comedian, who said in abu dubai, people commit fornication, gamble, drink, but when you bring them pork, they tell you it's haraam.

Hadaa waxaad ka hadleysaa duco la aqbalo, waxaadna taagerta mashruuc wadanka soo galiyey gaalo, dadkiina halaagay, masajidiina wada xiray, kitaabtii quraanka ahaa in saxarada la isaga qalajinayo in loo isticmaalo sababay!!!!

Mise arrinta waxaa weeye, mar hadii maxamed iyo hassan la na dhaho, soomaalina aan nahay,insurance baan haysanaa oo, illaahey cadabkiisa ka ma cabsaneyno? diintana wax kasto oo aan samayno, ama ficil kastoo oo an taageerno, waxba uma dhimayo islaam nimadaanada.

Mise arrinta dhan waxaad u aragta qabiilo jidadka ku hirdamaya, adiguna aad tolkaaga taageerayso?

Daalibul 'ilm,

Firstly, you're sign0006.gif .

Secondly, please stop spreading your filthy sign0103.gif.

Thirdly, if you cannot proffer a decent response to the question...

Originally posted by Emperor:

Somaaliyay maxaa idiin talo ah?

and you refuse to stay on the extant subject matter...please sign0084.gif

dhulQarnayn,

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Daalibul 'ilm:

you remind me of this comedian, who said in abu dubai, people commit fornication, gamble, drink, but when you bring them pork, they tell you it's haraam

Very fitting :D:D

Ibtisam   

you remind me of this comedian, who said in abu dubai, people commit fornication, gamble, drink, but when you bring them pork, they tell you it's haraam

So the TFG happy clappers want to know "Somaaliyay maxaa idiin talo ah" after the fu*cked a whole country up, turned it upside down. Ciil iyo caado weyena, yaa idiin waad gogoya, that is the first talo.

Ibtisam   

^^What do I care what you think?? :rolleyes: jack********** you ************ if *******, ***** and ******* Anyway why don't you, you, him, and co ****** so that the rest of the people can ****** you ***** :mad: it is the truth and I refuse to take it back! :cool:

kill alll the warlords cabdilahi yusuf salaad cali jeele qanyare maxammad dhere etc kuwaas uu dhan hala diilo then maybe there will be a future for somalidu

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^What do I care what you think?? :rolleyes: jack********** you ************ if *******, ***** and ******* Anyway why don't you, you, him, and co ****** so that the rest of the people can ****** you ***** :mad: it is the truth and I refuse to take it back! :cool:

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today? again:

thumbs-down.jpg

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

quote:Originally posted by Daalibul 'ilm:

Daalibul 'ilm,

Firstly, you're
sign0006.gif

Secondly, please stop spreading your filthy
sign0103.gif

Thirdly, if you cannot proffer a decent response to the question...

and you refuse to stay on the extant subject matter...please
sign0084.gif

dhulQarnayn,
Firstly, There is no need to use foul language.

Were exactly have I told filthy lies?

Wadankaan Dunida maxay kadamacsantahay!

I don't know why wax walba dagaal iyo cay looga dhigo. That should be a decent discussion.

Thanks Emperor for this.

Soomaaliyeey maxaa idiin dan ah anagu waanu tashanaye ???

This is an excellent topic for discussion but we are all cynics because most of us in the diaspara have no stake in Somalia other than occasional posts in SOL or may be sending money to relatives.

Somalis needs to stop violemce by any means neccessary and try peaceful conflict reolution. The future of Somalis are in the hands of Somalis in Somalia and like other peoples, they shall overcome.