Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

WEFTI BALAADHAN OO KU SOO FOOLE CEERIGAABO OO SI WEYN LOOGU DIYAARGAROOBEY IYO DHISMA

bilan   

Looooooool, Sacad is the only honest person in SL crew; he knows SL is based on one clan, and he’s trying to develop his own tuulo, so what’s wrong with that.

juma-nne   

Well, look at the distance sxb and ask the economists. You need only one big port for the area that is functioning perfectly.

We also don't have the capacity to create many ports. That believe me will turn into clan thing and you will have more than you expected.

I agree with JB on this. It will create a clan based Port race.

Here is a scenario of what will follow.

Mydh Port

Xiis Port

Laas ciidleh Port

Karin Port

Bullaxaar, Port

Berbera Port

Zeilac Port

et,etc,etc.

Saalax   

Bilan, it's just the eastern somaliland also needs a functioning port then a massive development can happen in those regions but i guess some people are not happy about other parts of somaliland developing.

Saalax   

Juma-nne, if its going to develop the eastern regions of somaliland then be it we can't forever rely on the part time ethiopian used port of berbera. :rolleyes:

Qudhac   

juma

thats nonsense developement of any infastructure is always good, it creates jobs for locals and creates other industries such as fishing and local commerce hence hence improves the lives of local and brings cash into local economy.

if every town had small port and good roads the lives of locals will improve withough good infastructure such as ports factories and roads people seek livelyhood elsewhere hence the constant sorry eppisode of young men drowning.

Saalax   

Indeed Qudhac, Juma think its going to be a huge port like the 1 in mogadishu or berbera but that is not the case , since the port will be just a small or medium functioning port which will create jobs , and pave the way for development in the eastern somaliland regions.

the most positive thing is the sanaagian somalilanders will no longer have to go to far west in berbera or rely on the far east ports of puntland such as Bosaso.

Saalax   

^^^^ The distance between Maydh and Xiis is like the distance between Florida and Miami :D , nevertheless Maydh is in a stragetic position just 30km north of ceerigaabo ( the capital of sanaag) and all that is needed is a clear paved road which connects the two.

Xudeedi   

Sacad Miskiin baa tahay oo aan mudnayn in loo jawaabo. It would disgrace my breathens and my fellow Makhiri's if i was to respond to your lame duck wishes. This is Laag, Bari, Somalia.

3953209109_fa8bd14fd5.jpg

20_4.JPG

21_4.JPG