Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

WEFTI BALAADHAN OO KU SOO FOOLE CEERIGAABO OO SI WEYN LOOGU DIYAARGAROOBEY IYO DHISMA

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro , Las Qoray can't be trusted it flipflops from puntland to somaliland, we need a real sland port like Maydh a safe territory.

Saalax   

^^^ Buraha iyo dahabkooda ciid tabanaysa ma jirto raag ba meesha ilaashaanaya, unless it's given the go ahead by the natives. :cool:

Saalax   

Ma adiga soo gaali kara ba somaliland let alone digging something lol this aint no majiyahan mountains, where you are capable of robbing the poor locals off their resources. :D

Saalax   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

waar anigu waan iska garanyaa meshaad juqa juqaynayside ee iska dheh waa caadiye
:D

Oo JB aariinta miyuu ka xumaday he went even as far as saying lets invest in las qorey lol , dee las qorey port - somaliland - 100 percent ma aha ma layskuu halaynkaro.

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro, like i said Las qoray is a part time somaliland , part time puntland so whats the point of investing in a place which you are not even sure that they are 100 percent part of somaliland? and we don't want somalilanders to rely on some disputed place such as Las Qoray use your maskax sxb.

Saalax   

Oodweyne, sxb if Las qoray considers itself as part of somaliland then i have no problem with the people of somaliland investing it , that doesn't mean we will leave Maydh - maydh will be also invested in , may the best port city win then it will surely be a good economic competition. ;)

Don't look today Sacadow ,,, I'm talking strategically sxb. Laasqoray has all the criteria for the main port in the eastern part of the country.

Oodweyne, sxb i know but one step at a time. This time we don't need a totally new port started from scratch but we have to strengthen the existing ones then step by step do more of them.

Saalax   

Jacaylbro , Maydh port already exists but it's a small 1 not enough to supply the whole eastern regions besides , Maydh is like the heart and economic of Ceerigaabo, sanaag, sool , if Maydh gets back to functioning just like the late 80s then it will be a good thing for all the surronding areas, as for Las qoray it can also supply the eastern regions nothing wrong with having two ports, just like Kismaayo and Mogadishu, Merka.

Well, look at the distance sxb and ask the economists. You need only one big port for the area that is functioning perfectly.

We also don't have the capacity to create many ports. That believe me will turn into clan thing and you will have more than you expected.

Saalax   

Jacaylbro, i wouldn't worry if i was you cause Maydh port ( the ancient town ) existed way before Las qoray , miida labad i have already told you the people of somaliland won't benefit much from Las qorey compared to Maydh , since las qorey might infact benefit puntland more then somaliland.