Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Obama First Lady With HE Ali Jangeli, Minister of Foreign Affairs Mrs. Jama

Liibaan   

U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama With World Leaders at the Metropolitan Museum in New York

3950159832_e7c9d6f05a.jpg

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama pose for a photo during a reception at the Metropolitan Museum in New York with H.E. Ali Ahmed Jama Jangeli, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Transitional Federal Government of the Somali Republic, and his wife, Mrs. Jama, Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2009. (Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)

This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, or promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

NASSIR   

Two thumbs up for Jengeli. I think he had a nice conversation with Obama on the future of Somalia and his insight gleaned from his esteemed contact with President Obama is a boost for the competitiveness of his Office.

He has done much better than his predecessor, which is quite a testimony of Jengeli's long experience and credentials.

Cowke   

Congratulations to Jangeli. That is historic picture. U save it sxb, because i have. Just like i saved Abdirashid Sharmarke (AUN) picture with JFK.

Congratulations foreign minister and lets hope we get america to boost it's support for the tfg.

Cowke   

This picture of jangeli will be even more price-less then sharmarke picture of jfk. Because jengali has met the first black president of america.

Like I said ppl save it and keep in the history books, so you can talk to your kids about in when you get old.

Why isnt Cali axmed jamac jangali not smiling

his wife is smiling so is Michelle Obama. And barrack Obama got the biggest smile. Maybe Cali axmed jamac jangali is thinking war kii xumma Eeeh Cabdilahi yusuf eeh inadeerka muxu maraykan ku geyn wayee 2008 Aad bush la so qadeysiid eeh kan madow Eeh obama waad ku soo khasartay, kulankiisi

:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cowke:

This picture of jangeli will be even more price-less then sharmarke picture of jfk. Because jengali has met the first black president of america.

Like I said ppl save it and keep in the history books, so you can talk to your kids about in when you get old.

You plan to have kids? :eek: :eek:

Sh. Sharif must have been busy with the Amir of Qatar whilst this picture was being taken. :D