Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

^^^That has nothing to do with this issue dear lad. I am a supporter of TFG & Puntland, if I said I was not I would be fibbing big time.

Though clearly you did not like the Duke saying the obvious, thats no problem..

Azmaya   

Hate speechka ka ilaali meesha.

[ March 22, 2007, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

G:

I have no problems with what or who you support, thats your prerogative. What I have a problem with is your arrogance in the face of a tragic situation.

And to be honest its not just you, its all those like you that see death and destruction as glory.

Abwaan   

Jeneraal Duug you seem to be so desperate and hopeless.........how many times did you have to press add reply?...lol

BiLaaL   

Bilaal, the TFG did not start this war and has not ever disrespected dead corpses.. Give us one example. All the images have been from one side, right or wrong?

The TFG did start this latest round of violence. It was triggered by its ill-advised plan to forcefully disarm civilians. As for the images, all agree that dead corpses should be respected.

The forces which met these occupiers were mainly people trying to defend their neighborhoods. As such this was a popular uprising. Instead of rushing to conclusions though, we ought to place those images into context. Mogadishu's civilians see these soldiers along with their supporters as their enemise. They've dashed their hopes and snatched away the little peace they've fought so hard to achieve. Many of those civilians in the pictures, may have had direct and unbleasant contact with the occupying forces. Their reaction should be viewed from that angle.

***Caano Geel, read my post once again. I am not condoning the mutilation of the bodies. I'm just dismayed at the reaction from some quarters. These soldiers were in the process of killing more civilians if they were not met with the kind of uprising that they did meet.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Alas the way I express myself will not change saxib..

Regretfully, .. you realise that it would be much more effective and appreciated than an apology!

BiLaaL   

Bilal
Well lets see how long they keep them weapons.Those who do not learn will constantly repeat their mistakes.

Its the TFG that should learn from their mistakes. The more they press on this path, the worse the outcomes. This calls for an uprising from the population and the TFG will get just that. Empires collapsed from uprisings. Don't forget the last time there was popular uprising in Mogadishu, the might and bank accounts of the biggest intelligence organisation could not contain the residents of Mogadishu. The TFG ought to tread carefully.

CG. Indeed some things will never change, but my apology was to you and you alone. I have enough respect for you.

Bilaal Nothing major saxib the TFG has moved men into the hot spots and will continue to do so insha Allah. There can only be one power in Somalia.

Caano-Geel, do you mean "put your head in the sand" ??

lol

Saaxiib walaahi I couldn't bear with the horrific scenes, of dead corpses and burning, but I can't resist to rejoice deep down in my heart since I longed to see harsh revenges unfolding against our common enemy, i.e. Amxaaro!

Caano Geel, Please allow me to rejoice, for you know that I used to rejoice having scored zero on my side in the holly struggle!

I can sleep tonight, I can feel good about it, I can say all of that, and I can expect from you to excusse my faults, for there is no better epoch in my life than this passing moments of our days!

BiLaaL   

Nothing major saxib the TFG has moved men into the hot spots and will continue to do so insha Allah. There can only be one power in Somalia

I think we all agree that there should be only one power in Somalia. That one power needs to have certain prerequisites, all of which the TFG lacks. This is the question you have to address. The TFG is attempting to do something never done in the history of nation-states; and that is an ambition to become an ultimate power within its boundaries by using an outside force to occupy and subdue its own citizens. This was never done successfully and certainly not possible in Somalia.

^^^You and I know that one's wishes seldo come true. You have a right to be againts the TFG, however the truth of the matter is the country is in the hands of the TFG apart from certain areas of Mogadishu which are now being targeted.

As always I have no doubt you will make some points that will have no weight on the issue we are discussing.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Caano Geel, Please allow me to rejoice, for you know that I used to rejoice having scored zero on my side in the holly struggle!

Ubaahne, I expressly deny it to you. Death is nothing to rejoice in and there is nothing holy in the act. Now back to your puzzle

G:

I accept your apology on behalf of EVERYONE smile.gif