Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

N.O.R.F   

Are they indians/chinese in some of those pics???

The flames look like a digital alteration in the second pic and i dont see 'fighters' in sight.

Xabashi come Xabashi go,,,,,,,,,,,,

Walaahi dagaal is not good for anyone ,,,, not for the TFG and not for the others ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dadkan yaa yidhaahda Ilaahay ka baqda oo joojiya dhiigga ,,,,,,,,,,,

Now expect the worse from the TFG side ,,,,,,,,,

Abwaan   

Jacaylbaro sxb I agree dagaal is no good for anyone ee yaa C/laahi Yuusuf iyo Amxaarada uu dalka keenay iyo dhallinyarada Soomaaliyeed ee uu beenta u soo sheegay u sheega?

Dhubad.   

There are different groups fighting the occupation forces and the TFG. So to accuse the UIC for this un-Islamic action is absurd and services no purpose at all.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Are they indians/chinese in some of those pics???

The flames look like a digital alteration in the second pic and i dont see 'fighters' in sight.

Xabashi come Xabashi go,,,,,,,,,,,,

Northner, I thought you were more humen and educated. Its very sad to see your posts reflecting ignorance and jaahilnimo based on a particular clear venom.

PS:-

Xabashi is Xabashi, Gaal is Gaal. Yet, setting aside the Soldiers of the Somali TFG. Its really very horrific to see the soul of a precious humen beign beign set on fire, or mutilate or disfigure. What relegion would support this, when you say is this Chinese or Indian or in denial of a fire on a humen soul. Some guys here in SOL use relegion as cover up. Had it been reall in their blood and hearts, the Tribal nerve wld n't have affected or clicked their reflecion in debating. Somalia Allaw xal ukeen. Xumahana ka qabo......

N.O.R.F   

Where have i reflected ignorance saxib? I simply said the second pic looks fake and there are some Indian/Chinese looking people in the crowd (not the dead people) and no fighters with guns in sight. No ignorance on my side i'm afraid.

As for a dead Xabashi, who gives a shizum? I certainly dont!

Hunguri   

I dont care about dead Xabashi. And, I dont care a soldier on a battle feild to die, for he dressed to fight and fire another brother. Well, what Im saying is, in our relegion there r ethics,and values. So, where are your ethics and values if you were a man of relegion whose posts were more humen and relegious?? Let me put it in this way, The Prophet's uncle Hamza was mutilated and his liver was eaten by Hinda. However, the prophet SCW having shocked and bursted into tears. He urged Muslims, not to disfigure or mutilate a humen soul. Kill,shoot,even slaugher on the neck. But, what on earth are you justifying???? Sxb, let those emotions and anger in you overwhelm you and dicredit your merit!!!

forget about disfigure,and mutilation. Here, we r seeing clear pictures of humens beign set on fire. A dead humen beign set on fire. A dead Somali man no matter what his idiology is, but yet beign set on fire. Acuudu billaahi! Ethiopians are after all humens.... Give me the light in the holy Quran a proof, that wld support such an action!!

Kashafa   

To all the mourning TFG hacks in this thread,

Where were those tears when Suuban Maalin Ali Hassan, 37 year old mother of 8, was raped? You called it a PR stunt, eh. Worse yet, condoned it by your silence. Deafening, all-telling silence. Disgusting. STFU, as you will have more to cry about in the coming few days.

Our position in this matter is clear: No Muslim condones the mutilation of ANY dead body. Muslim, non-Muslim. Xabashi, non-Xabashi. Even the mutilation of the Black Hawk down pilot was 100% wrong.

Blind as you are, try to gain some perspective from this incident about what you’re up against. It was crowds of people who dragged and burnt the corpses of the Tikrey soldier and the dhabo-dhilif dude. Crowds = civilians, everyday men and women. Think about that.

Kashafa   

^^ I don't think it'll be forthcoming from them folks, so here's mine:

Allahu Akbar

Hunguri, if you're tryna accuse Northerner of tribalism because he's happy, as every Somali should be, about jabka ku dhacay the occupation, you're playing a weak game. Duke tried that card and failed miserably.

Jabhad   

Very shocking pictures. This could be the work of faithless ************ and their Amxaaro masters to inflame the situation in Mogadishu, a city of 2.5 million people. Allahs plan will IA reign supreme against the The Ethio-Americans plans for Somalia.

Jabhad   

Heavy fighting erupts in Somalia

Somali soldiers patrolling Mogadishu's streets

Attacks against government forces are increasing

Heavy fighting has broken out in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, between government forces backed by Ethiopian troops and armed insurgents.

A BBC correspondent says seven people were killed in the battle, the heaviest since the Islamists fell last year.

There are reports that angry crowds dragged dead soldiers' bodies through the streets and set them on fire.

Some 1,200 African Union troops were deployed to Mogadishu this month to try to bring stability to the city.

Dozens have been killed during insurgent attacks in Mogadishu in the past two and a half months, which the government blames on remnants of the Union of Islamic Courts (UIC).

Ethiopian troops, who have been in the city since December supporting Somali forces loyal to the transitional government, have been gradually handing over responsibilities to the AU force.

Signal

The BBC's Mohammed Olad Hassan in Mogadishu says armed masked men confronted the government and Ethiopian forces on patrol.

Photographs of the incident show people gathered around the body of a soldier killed during the fighting.

Other pictures posted on the Shabelle Media Network's website appear to show the bodies of two soldiers being dragged through the streets.

Shabelle reports that one was a Somalia government soldier, the other an Ethiopian fighter. Shabelle reports that one was a Somalia government soldier, the other an Ethiopian fighter.

Correspondents say the scenes evoke memories of events in 1993 when the bodies of US soldiers were dragged through the streets of Mogadishu by militiamen.

Somalia enjoyed a six-month lull in the insecurity that had dogged the country for the past 16 years when the UIC took power last year.

But insecurity has returned to the city and the UN estimates some 40,000 people have fled from Mogadishu since February.

Our correspondent says there has been a dramatic escalation in attacks against government targets in recent weeks.

It comes at a time when the government says it plans to hold a national reconciliation conference in Mogadishu in April.

Insurgents may want to signal that the city is not safe to hold the meeting, he says.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

To all the mourning TFG hacks in this thread,

Where were those tears when Suuban Maalin Ali Hassan, 37 year old mother of 8, was raped?

Kashafa, Im a true TFG supporter, who wants a goverment and system. However, answering your question about the rape of of Suuban. Im absolutely against that, and did already show my sympathy not by posting a mere text on a thread but through some other means. However, weather its true or not, the pics that I saw, were totally inhumen.

Northner and Kashafa. Allahu Akbar yeah!. And, I do say Allahu Akbar. But, I will never associate the precious,mighty name of my God with an incident of a naked humen soul that beign set on fire. Allah created humens and titled them the best creature. Im sure, you guys are losing the point. Come up with something. Allahu Akbar on a battle feild that thousands of Amhara died against a true Muslim beleiver, not men under cover like you guys!! . Allahu Akbar on a jihad battle Feild. Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar. We would say it in the right direction not the wrong direction!

Juje   

Calacalka ma la iska dhafo...koleyba inta la gubey aya guba uma iman Quran ahkris mesha.