Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

Ms DD   

It is awful. I just heard from family members. They are cooped up in their homes and scared to leave. They live near xarunta gaanshaandhiga. The govt and their little helpers are getting some whupping.

Alle ha u fududeeyo the poor somalis.

You may be right yaa Che.

May be, just may be, this kind of inhuman and crude treatment is what certain folks understand, and respect.

Cambarro,

Walaalo, the situation is very fluid in Xamar. On a one hand, you have hundreds of angry shabaabs striking without measure for their fellow brothers were ruthlessly killed and maimed, their leaders sent into hiding or exiled into distant lands. There is no way such shabaabs can refrain from attacking the enemy who caused their fresh wounds. For them, to target Ethiopian bases and tanks is utterly a justified act and within their rights.

On the other hand though, you do have a clannishly inspired movement who wants to abort anything that resembles a government. And that worries me. The mixture of the two may produce a lethal force that could ultimately drive Ethiopians and fundamentally reform the tfg (if they survive). But it has its risks and anomalies.

To sum it up waa laba darran mid dooro; let the Ethiopian occupation continues in the name of helping tfg and stabilizing the capital. Or settle for driving Ethiopians first, and by any means. I am with the latter option.

Allow sidii roon!

^^^As ever those who want to keep us where we are will say anything to cover up the actions of the insane.

These clashes will hurt those against the TFG more. Where is fighting taking place, Shirkoole, IfkaXalin Suuqa Xoolaha are these not the centre of the clan courts world? Is this not where the mortar attackers come from, where master Indacdae was based in?

Also who celebrates the burning of the dead? A non Islamic act.

So Xiin, keep up the good work, yesterday you was complaining today you are justifying, but thats you right.

Ms DD   

Xiin

I know for a fact that you would have changed your tune, had you been living in that hell-hole. You would take peace at any price.

We all want the same thing ultimately. May Allah accept our duas.

GD, I did not condone the burning of the dead. I said it’s sickening. Perhaps you need to read before you respond desperately.

As for your cries about certain neighborhoods, why not wipe them out as you and other rascals threatened, I ask? What’s holding you back?

Cambarro,

Not sure at any price part. But again you may be right.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^As ever those who want to keep us where we are will say anything to cover up the actions of the insane.

These clashes will hurt those against the TFG more. Where is fighting taking place, Shirkoole, IfkaXalin Suuqa Xoolaha are these not the centre of the clan courts world? Is this not where the mortar attackers come from, where master Indacdae was based in?

So Xiin, keep up the good work, yesterday you was complaining today you are justifying, but thats you right.

Adna weli ma hadlaysaa? Adduunoow adduun. I think indhahaagu waa ku tuseen Soomaali garabka ku sidda Soomaali kale oo dhaawac ah kalana soocaysa Itoobiyaanka iyo Soomaalida la soo qalday, in kastoo adiga iyo kuwa kula midka ah aad jeclaan lahayd in meesha dagaal qabiil ka dhaco.

Insha Allaah kufaarta Amxaarada ah iyo daba-dhilifyada la jiraba waa la saari doonaa adiga iyo kuwa kula midka ahna maxaa ku dambayn doontaan? Malaha oohin iyo qoomammo! by the way Allaha ku soo hanuuniyo.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Adna weli ma hadlaysaa? Adduunoow adduun. I think indhahaagu waa ku tuseen Soomaali garabka ku sidda Soomaali kale oo dhaawac ah kalana soocaysa Itoobiyaanka iyo Soomaalida la soo qalday, in kastoo adiga iyo kuwa kula midka ah aad jeclaan lahayd in meesha dagaal qabiil ka dhaco.

Insha Allaah kufaarta Amxaarada ah iyo daba-dhilifyada la jiraba waa la saari doonaa adiga iyo kuwa kula midka ahna maxaa ku dambayn doontaan? Malaha oohin iyo qoomammo! by the way Allaha ku soo hanuuniyo.

Originally posted by Juje:

Modest in defeat sxb

The death of two soldiers is no defeat.They fell well and died a good death.That sxb,is something to be proud of and not something to excuse as u put it.Its only sweet and proper to die for the motherland and yes,as if they were afraid of the dead,let them burn them for i know the result.Remember Juje,even if it takes 65% of the whole population,peace will be secured and u can sleep on it and yes,No to negotiating with the thugs.

NASSIR   

"On the other hand though, you do have a clannishly inspired movement who wants to abort anything that resembles a government. And that worries me."

You do have realized now that the ferocious culture of the factions in Mogadishu who burned the dead soldiers had no boundaries or had done nothing of that nature before? The Islamist supporters are even condoning the acts of committing horrible crimes in the name of our beautiful religion. What do you say if they are being nurtured with stiff measures to effect the right dose of pacification even it takes using raw force to disarm and civilize them.

In his interview with VOA, the president indicated that the government is cognizant of the source of the recurrent hit and run tactics, but they have been refraining from responding with barrage of blows for the sake of the people under its protection.

Reuters reporters said that crowds were chanting "Allahu Akbar" and pelting stones with the burning corpses.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

What else where you expecting?

I was and still am expecting more dead bodies but are u?U sound as if we lost and thus are sorry,don't u see that we are winning even in death and thus,we are nothing but proud?Dude,expect more dead bodies!

Originally posted by Caamir:

You do have realized now that the ferocious culture of the factions in Mogadishu who burned the dead soldiers had no boundaries or had done nothing of that nature before? The Islamist supporters are even condoning the acts of committing horrible crimes in the name of our beautiful religion. What do you say if they are being nurtured with stiff measures to effect the right dose of pacification even it takes using raw force to disarm and civilize them.

In his interview with VOA, the president indicated that the government is cognizant of the source of the recurrent hit and run tactics, but they have been refraining from responding with barrage of blows for the sake of the people under its protection.

Reuters reporters said that crowds were chanting "Allahu Akbar" and pelting stones with the burning corpses.

Aaah you’ve conveniently came back …it was shrewd of you to have disappeared :D yesterday when the boys paraded dead corpses around these boards.

No matter.

It’s not wise to isolate and address particular snippets of Mogadishu’s complex issues adeer. As far as I am concern the issue is not whether a particular spot is in need for pacification or what have you. The more pressing issue, which you are conveniently forgetting, is the presence of foreign troops on the Somali soil. That needs to be addressed first before any meaningful political program is launched.

Here is the classic dilemma of this conflict: tfg can’t survive without the presence of foreign troops. Most Somalis despise, and at times resort to violence, and oppose such a proposition. You would easily dismiss me as a defeated icu supporter if you count on foreign help and think you can subdue any resistance. If you mean governance and want to end Somali civil war however you would see where I am coming from yaa Caamir.

Forgo for the old man and his bubbles for a minute, and share your thoughts as to what you think priority of this tfg should be.

Prolong the civil war, or help to end it. Their choice!

As for condoning the mutilation and burning bodies, I have been on the record opposing it. I see no values in demeaning the corpses of the dead. It’s un-Islamic and quite savage to do so.

They didnt have to Burn the Bodies,its so savage like. May Allah have mercy on every muslim Soul lost in this war.

Then again,I am not the one who lost a son,brother,sister,father to the Habashis. I can somewhat understand the anger. They invaded a soverign nation(invited by cowards to fight their wars),caan ka maalo dheh markaasna.

Pi   

I think it's time time for another shock and awe moment ala Iidaale and Diinsoor style. :D

It's gonna take more than burning or eating a corpse to drive these Bad boys away. LOL. Let's see what the next week days bring.

Liibaan   

This is not the act of a brave man. This is the act of a coward, and those who excuse such barbaric acts are uncivilized savages

Some people are justifying unislamic act - the burning of the dead subhana Allah,

This is not the first time so-called ICU carried out a barbaric act of cruelty, they committed such outrageous crimes before in Mogadishu, Shebaelle, and Kismayo

So-called ICU/Munaafiqiin, their leaders mainly druglords carried out frequent barbaric acts to achieve their evil plans like to loot properties both private and public tyrannize the minorities people, and wage unnecessary wars to spill the blood of muslim people

Insha Allah the almighty Allah will hold them responsible in this dunya and in Akhirah