Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

Taliban   

Originally posted by Violet:

That means deeming the action as an acceptable one. You can't reason with the unreasonable. Either what they did was right or it was wrong, there's no in-between.

Incorrect. Understanding doesn't mean accepting it.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Abwan, were you still here? I thought you had given up mate.

lol.......gave up on what? did you hear me say that? I think that is your next agenda right? Time for you to stop supporting Qabiilands or I should say qabiil ideology oo aad dadkaaga Soomaaliyeed dhinaca ka raacdo. It is not too late yet.

subxaana laah . it is shucking to see an educated sol nomades loughig dead bad bein burn and dragged to the street. to see that as normal !!! we must say that we don't have Religion. :confused:

N.O.R.F   

^^no body is laughing at yesterdays actions. We are laughing at those who supported the dead gaal in the first place and now shout 'this is unislamic'! :rolleyes:

^^^^No argument. Horaa waxaa loo yiri Rag iska dhics iyo ala kacab si isku meel magalaan. Good luck my bother from another mother.

maxaa yeelay mid mid kutaag socon meeyso sxb.

Peace and love to the real somali's

Nehanda   

The killing of any defenceless human regardless of their religion in such a cruel manner is sickening and unethical.

Lakiinse the so-called self-established Somali government is no better than the barbarians who committed the said crime. It is clearly obvious that the majority of Somali do not endorse such government.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Northerner:

quote:Originally posted by Pi:

^^ Asks the historical hypocritical sessionist!

Call me what you like saxib. I dont support no gaal against a brother of mine!

ps arnt you the one offending a non-Muslim in another thread yet supporting a non-Muslim army in Somalia?
The only reason why some nomads are here(this site/forum) is their support for the gaal raac govt. :rolleyes:

-Lily-   

18 years of violence must have dehumanized people. Just because your enemies behave like animals does not mean you should loose your humanity. No one should be burned or killed in an inhuman manner, no one should be killed at all, lest it be for self defence.

Fanisha   

I don't think this has anything to do dehumanization . These ppl in the south are defending their territory, the same way a Buntlander or Slander would defend his land against invaders. that is all. What gives that Pland and Sland ha kunoolaadaan nabad iyo nolol, dadka south kana nasiib daro.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Sitting back pontificating and
waiting
for perfect Islam to present itself won't happen. Shaqo iyo rag bay uu baahantahay, sxb. [/QB]

I agree with the last sentence, muslims most work but this shaqo iyo rag most follow the Quran and Sunnah, that is the jamcatal islamiya. since the main disagreement between the two of us is this statement of yours, let me say this and repeat myself one last time: Islam is based on the Quran and Sunnah it has strict guidelines requirements in which those groups who claim it most fulfill or else they are not of islam (but bidah) and just another group fighting for their piece of the pie by any means necessary (ummm politics/war/greed/ qablism ect ect).

You want to tell me ICU was an islamic movement, I disagree with this, therefore open a thread with a defined outline on why this is so and how they met those requirements in which Islam places, I would be more then happy to debate with u.

This thread was about the burning (martyrdom for the muslims) and descreation of human bodies in the streets, an act which violates all the tenants of deenul Islam and all basic human decency an act which only the worst of creation can commit in which u said mac sonkar and “Allah Akbar”. By all means say mac sonkar and celebrate or downplay the burning and desecration of human beings as fellow icu comarades are doing here......but fadlan leave the words of Allah Akbar to the mujahideen that uphold the commandants of Islam. Reuters and all western media is reporting these barbaric acts were committed by “Islamic militants” that were chanting “Allahu Akbar”. I will like to announce to the world these people who committed this act are not of noble Islam nor have any shred of human compassion, they are merely worst then animals. The only factor which differentiates between men regardless of their country, their army, ethnicity, nationality, or clans is their believes and siyaasaad (political views). Men kill and are killed in war, countless wars have been fought, horrible crimes committed since the dawn of times for power, revenge, and greed. But yaa world, jamactal islamiya, the true mujahideen and followers of the Prophet scw who know the true meaning of Allah Akbar (God is Greatest) know all men are but slaves of God, their aim is greater then wars, they are above revenge, greed, hate and never can they commit atrocities with the power of Islam beating in their hearts, this is not in the blood of jamcatal islamiya......the jamactal islamiya are a mercy to mankind, as their pious forefathers their aim is to uphold Islam and free the slaves (mankind) from bondage of servitude and corruptions to come under the freedom and protection of Islam. It is the worst treachary and most gross injustice to link this canablism savergery to "islamic" or anything human for that matter.

wa salaamu alaykum.

Originally posted by Taliban:

[QBIncorrect. Understanding doesn't mean accepting it. [/QB]

Aah,another attempt of walking away from the truth eh.Don't u think its absurd or rather weak to try the ill manouvres whenever questioned.Dude,u are either with it or against it.The rest is un important.

Khalaf   

Yaa Captain war ninyahow this topic took 11 pages bal maxa? what is there to argue about and to reason the unreasonable?....leave taliban alone his homies at qasidiya are celebrating burning of human beings with "Allah Akbars".....Allah daadku caqli xuuma ninyahow, wala wa xoolo.....what pisses me off the most is this is linked to our noble deen by reuters ya rabi.....let em carry on hadaba....to Allah everyone belongs and to Allah they shall return....may Allah give Jannah to all the dead. Amiin.