Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

MAYDAD LAGU GUBAY MUQDISHOM - INAALILLAAH

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

no one from the Mujrimiin will die from both sides but they both target the poor civilians ,,,,,,,,,,,

Incorrect; there's only one part that's Mujrimiin; the occupiers and collaborators.

CG, hold your high horses kid, this act is normal to some, some are celebrating it even in SOL, it gives courage to others and some even justify it.

On another note, if one looks at the pics in Shabbele you can see they are fake, the dress code gives it away shorts and sandals are not millitary wear..

Taliban   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

What a brutal and savage savagery! Xoolo xoola dhalay dheh! have fun of it now, and cry buckets in akhiro.

This sort of stuff you call brutal and savage savagery happens in the civilized world including the US and Europe, so I am surprised it shocked you.

Originally posted by General Duke:

CG, hold your high horses kid, this act is normal to some, some are celebrating it even in SOL, it gives courage to others and some even justify it.

Even so, must you demean it?

On another note, if one looks at the pics in Shabbele you can see they are fake, the dress code gives it away shorts and sandals are not millitary wear..

taas si aan ugu jawaabo ma-garankaro!

Originally posted by Allamagan:

What a brutal and savage savagery! Xoolo xoola dhalay dheh! have fun of it now, and cry buckets in akhiro.

Oo abtiyow maxaa kugu dhacay adiga, ma amxaaraa lagu yiraahdaa mise *********? Maxaa kaa galay wixii xoolo ah iyo wixii kale, maad garbahaareey fuudkaaga iska dhuuqdid?

Faduul iga dheh!

[ March 22, 2007, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Yes I will highlight it, if you will add anything to the issue to do, but can you deny we have had terrible barbarisam over the past 16 years. That this is just an extension of that..

Women and children paraded with guns, fed with lies and now women and children singing over dead corpses smiling gleefully at the camera. Staged or otherwise the symbols are not my creation..

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Allamagan:

Oo abtiyow maxaa kugu dhacay adiga, ma amxaaraa lagu yiraahdaa mise PaqtiLand? Maxaa kaa galay wixii xoolo ah iyo wixii kale, maad garbahaareey fuudkaaga iska dhuuqdid?

Faduul iga dheh!
Oo adiga abtiyoow sow akhiro kama cabsatid miyaa? go back to the history of nabiga (saw) and the noble sahabah and find me one passage or xadiis in dadka maydkooda weliba dad muslima inta dharka laga baxsho la gubo lana jiido weliba on parade!.

Kuwa waxaan suubinaya diin ma haystaan, [muwaqama] -me dunno what that stands for- iyo waxay raban hala isugu yeerane balse wax ku sheega inaysan wax diin ah sal ku lahayn.

G:

Symbols are not your creation, your right. Your responsibility lies in your response to them and objectively how would you say what your wrote came across? realistic or arrogant and insensitive?

Ubaahne

I'll leave you to solve this complex puzzle for the night:

[in, head, sand, your, back, put, the]

BiLaaL   

Where were these fools when headlines such as "The road to Mogadishu is littered with corpses" were common place. Whose corpses were those back then? TFG and occupying soldiers deserve the harshest treatment. They've been implicated in the torture and brutal murders of countless civilians. Why weren't there the same shock and dismay filling these pages now? Are we to excuse the countless evils committed by these occupying forces and blame the uprising of the subjucated? TFG supporters can't seek the moral high ground whenever it suits them.

CG: What I wrotte was stright to the point and based on facts. When it comes to this subject matter I have no qualms about telling it how it is.

Bilaal, the TFG did not start this war and has not ever disrespected dead corpses.. Give us one example. All the images have been from one side, right or wrong?

Bilaal:

These fools were still making noise of their disgust with the situation.

And may I ask how do you reconcile your conviction in verse on your signature which reads:

"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salat -Quran(2:153)"

with your blood lust

CG: What I wrotte was stright to the point and based on facts. When it comes to this subject matter I have no qualms about telling it how it is.

I beg to differ, and i believe the majority of the forum will back me up when i say that your as partisan as they come