Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

Puntland Constitution , Who is Prrsident?

I read somewhere that according to Puntland constitution A/yusuf looses POWER if he takes another JOB ( now he is a MP of the federal parliment) or if he is OUT of the country for 60 days.

NOW what happened to the so called constitution?

Will A/yusuf continiue to B The president of Puntland , does he have any intentions to follow the Constitution?

How powerful are those in the Parliment of puntland?

OR WAS IT ALL a "ONE MAN SHOW" as we doupted it?

Xarago   

Yes why is that Smith? Damn you are so sensetive and defending a lost case.Afraid of the ghost of Otali he?...eh...eh..eh.. :D:D

Gesi   

that just sums the so called puntland up, puntland is nothing but an imaginary state for cabdilaahi yuusuf and his close lackeys

Rahima   

^ :rolleyes:

imaginary ey?

Gesi, are you ok brother?

One minute you accuse me of being anti-puntland and the next here you are making such comments.

Are you confused? Yes i believe you are smile.gif

Puntland is an existant part of our beloved homeland Somalia, and inshallah is more than CY and his lackeys.

Gesi   

rahiima

am not confused at all, i know where I stand, am against puntland, somaliland, and any of those so called " lands " in somalia, i consider my self a wadani and i am for a united somalia, pro somaliweyn.

my comments in the other thread was nothing personal, I was just reading some of your posts the last few days, and you seemed to always be on smith and bari's case when they express support for morgan and cabdilaahi yuusuf, and on the other hand, you seemed to be easy on otali.

I just consider puntland to be serving cabdilaahi yuusuf's interests that's all.

i read somewhere that you're from gaalkacayo, well am from laascaanood, barasho wanaagsan walaal! :D

Rahima   

my comments in the other thread was nothing personal, I was just reading some of your posts the last few days, and you seemed to always be on smith and bari's case when they express support for morgan and cabdilaahi yuusuf, and on the other hand, you seemed to be easy on otali.

Bari? I can’t remember the last time I made any remark against Bari. Whilst I may not agree with Bari all the time (this is the case with everyone), I don’t believe he holds the same views as SNW (i know that now)- as far as I’m aware he doesn’t support any warlord. SNW on the other hand does and on that I disagree with him.

I wasn’t easy on Otali; it’s just that there was not much need for me to say anything to him. He openly supported Caydiid whilst acknowledging his crimes- that in my books says it all smile.gif . I shouldn’t really say anything about him in his absence, but the views of that guy were nothing more than a joke- his tribalistic views were open for everyone to see and alxamdullilah many (HA, Baashi, WD, SNW, Bari_nomad) put him in his place.

i read somewhere that you're from gaalkacayo, well am from laascaanood, barasho wanaagsan walaal!

Likewise smile.gif .

My best friend since the age of 6 is from Laascaanood ;) . We always talk about going home together.

Some time soon inshallah- although I gotta be honest; we are excited at the prospect but somehow hesitant at the same time :( .

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

JB, have we got another Otali on our hands, or has Otali resurfaced
:D

Second Puntland is a show that you have no part in what so ever.
;)

hahahahah Bro Smith i don´t KNOW how to answer ya , but lemme have a GO here anywayz .

All i can tell you is that i´m a newbie from " Ruun nirgood " , but i can assure you that i´m NOT Otali. Politically i´m the student of OG_GIRL :rolleyes:

I´m of diffrent Clibre YET share blood and policy with OTALI so in that sense i & Otali make NO diffrence for you n your doctorine :D

Now let us eloberate on the Issue at HAND .

Is A/yusuf legally the president? or is " la joojiyaana banaan , la jiifiyaana banaan"?

Xarago, dear sis what are you on about this time? Scared of my Abti Otali's ghost oh no I do miss the little man :D

On another point what is this lost cause dear? A new government is being formed Puntland will be at its centre. Federalism has been adopted by the Somali's which is a wonderful development

Rahima, JB is not from Puntland, he has a very small understanding of the place and its politics. As for being more than Yey, of course Puntland is more than one man. But neverthe less he is an important man, he is the President and many people support him. Blind hatred is not something we can debate.

Puntland is peaceful, its developing its open to all Somali's its not breaking away, nor is it divided into 15 warlord areas.

As for who is running Puntland now, well thats Mohamed Abdi Hashi the next President of Puntland Federal State of Somalia icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by J B :

Politically i´m the student of OG_GIRL :rolleyes:

Allahoma najena!!.. I also tought you do never defend any Worlord ..you are bad bad student :mad: :mad: ...My mistake I should also make you From Qabridahare icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Gabbal   

read somewhere that you're from gaalkacayo, well am from laascaanood, barasho wanaagsan walaal!
:D

An interesting way to get your clan affialiation across. ;):D

The "where I'm from" stands for "what I am". icon_razz.gif

Gesi   

lool horn, smart one!

yes, I had to let everyone know, so ppl won't get confused about my stances!

on a serious note, maxamad cabdi xaashi is an embaressment on the people of Sool, his job in Puntland is just to sit there, and be cabdilaahi yuusuf's boy!. This guy doesn't represent the people of sool.

Rokko   

^^ Qudhac(gesi), Ina Xaashi rules Puntland with iron fist na'mean. Abdulahi Yusuf has been "maqaar saar" as of lately. ceremonial president na'mean. loool

Remember your guys from Hareisa used to say Riyaale was an embarrassment to his subclan. Now he is the lone dictator keeping things in check na'mean. lool