Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

Puntland Constitution , Who is Prrsident?

Gesi,

FYI, Maxamed Cabdi Xaashi effectively leads Puntland. Wether he becomes president, I don't know, I think general Cadde Muuse will win the elections.

BN   

Nationalist,

I think the opposit. As it currently stands there are six regions represented in the PL parliament. In the next election, ina Xaashi will carry votes from Sool, Cayn and Sanaag. Cadde will, in contrast, have his support in Bari and perhaps Nugaal. Reer Mudug, knowing they won't have the top position, will likely put their support behind Ina Xaashi due to the rivalry with reer Bari. :D IMHO.

Qudhac   

mob

sxb am not "gesi" i dont need to change my nick to say abdullahi yusuf is fool and an ethopian lacky and also i wouldnt say am against my beloved country of somaliland so sxb chill out and allow the paranio :D na'mean loool

Haashi governs Puntland, and he is more popular than Cadde, Cabdulahi Yusuf or any other politician. He is widely liked and popularly accepted as a paragmatic leader with a great deal of experience in politics.

The only power Ina Yeey has in Garoowe is the backing and respect of his good friend Haashi. The two have a longstanding friendship based on mutual trust.

Rahima   

As for being more than Yey, of course Puntland is more than one man. But neverthe less he is an important man, he is the President and many people support him. Blind hatred is not something we can debate.

Who are you kidding my brother?

CY has your support for reasons more than being leader of Puntland. You see, the thing I am against is, claiming that CY is not in fact a warlord when you have knowledge of such things. You won't even put the question into light; it's almost blasphemous to you.

It would be credible if you stated that CY is guilty of many a crimes but since he is the leader of Puntland I support him to that extent for that is better than creating conflict. If indeed CY is elected the president, this will be my stance. I shall support him to the extent that he is the president of Somalia (just like i supported Cabdiqaasim- it is not that i support the man but rather the idea of peace and prosperity in my homeland) but that does not mean that I will exonerate him of all the crimes he has committed. This my brother is the bottom line, but you can’t even admit that.

It’s almost like you will defend this man irrespective of what crime he commits. I bet you, if it was your family members that he had massacred you would not be speaking like that.

Often I see this trend with Somalis.

JB is not from Puntland

Why is that? How does one become a puntlander?To be from the area of puntland is it a must that you support it?

Had this guy claimed that he is from Burco but he doesn’t believe nor support the idea of Somaliland and he believes Riyaale to be a warlord- I’m sure you would welcome that with open arms ;) .

The bold text is Rahima's, the rest is the reply..

Who are you kidding my brother?

I aint kidding no one sis, he is the President of the state of Puntland. Also I aint a court of law I cant exonerate him because I haven’t the ability to try him. If crimes you mean the hearsay that’s spread by those who oppose him then be it. If you have facts, substantive evidence then present it.

CY has your support for reasons more than being leader of Puntland.

Care to enlighten me, for I am truly bewildered at how you can read minds and the intentions of individuals across the net?

You see, the thing I am against is, claiming that CY is not in fact a warlord when you have knowledge of such things. You won't even put the question into light; it's almost blasphemous to you.

From the above statement are you against me having my own opinion and reasoning, must I agree with you on this, for apart from blind hatred and waffle you present little else.

It would be credible if you stated that CY is guilty of many a crimes but since he is the leader of Puntland I support him to that extent for that is better than creating conflict.

Wonderful stuff, however why is it credible for me to say what you believe? I support Puntland, Abullahi is the leader of Puntland shouldn’t that be enough, or must I not support him because the folks in Xamar don’t like him?

I bet you, if it was your family members that he had massacred you would not be speaking like that.

So by this do you mean you know a family that he massacred? Care to enlighten me or are you being emotive again?

Often I see this trend with Somalis.

Often you do make statements that sound effective but mean very little. Alas your whole argument seems to be that you hate A/Yusuf because you heard from others how bad he is and that you are to lazy to do your own research. Dear present facts, what massacres, what crimes against what families?

Do some research before you go all high and mighty on us please its starting to get boring.

Rahima   

So let me ask you then Smith, are you claiming that CY has not being involved in tribal wars and not being responsible for the killing of innocent people? I think that is obvious for us all.

Don’t worry about my so-called laziness or what not, that is off topic. I don’t need to research over and over on that which is evident, do I need to research that the grass on my lawn is green or that tim tams have a chocolate component?

I am not well versed in Somali politics, I can admit I know almost next to nothing about it all as compared to most of the big guns here, but there are issues which are clear to most, one been the identity of the major warlords-which yes adeer CY falls into.

Brother you know, yet you overlook. That is what I disagree with you on. You have a right to your opinion (I don’t believe I contested that) but don’t try and sugar coat it for us (you do what Otali and WD did ;) , only thing being you are a tad more cautious smile.gif ). You can support CY, Caydiid or anyone for that matter, but don’t expect us to believe that any pf these people are decent innocent law-abiding people.

A warlord is scum, we have no other choice therefore we deal with them.

As for judging or exonerating, you seem so quick to others based on reports, so why not deal CY with the same hand? Can’t you even bring yourself to questioning his actions? Or is he that off bounds? Sacrilegious is it smile.gif ?

Yeniceri   

I'm curious: In the virtual court of SOL politics, how come only Cabdullahi Yusuf and Gen Morgan are the defendants?

Almost every Somali warlord or politician has a dirty rapsheet. I hope y'all ain't too blinded by clan patriorism to at least see that.

Anyways, Abdi Hashi is a very able man and well respected in Somalia's northeastern regions, and rightfully so. I was wondering though, if the current state-building initiative in Mbegathi works, will the Federal Somalia include the State of Puntland or Mudug, Sool, Nugaal, Hiiraan, Banaadir etc? It seems like a State of Puntland would be geographically extravagant with respect to other federal states.

Nugaali, I've been on the sidelines in these forums for too long. I was busy but now I have time to set a few things straight.

First of all I think Rahima is biased towards reer Puntland, you can see that through the way she always happens to attack reer Puntland leaders or warlords whatever a person calls them and the reer Puntland in these forums too.

For instance, she commented how JB could not be reer Puntland if he doesn't support it. Haven't Rahima seen how degrading JB talks about Puntland and bringing the war to garowe and other crap in those lines.

I bet she has a selective memory, because if there's somebody who's identity is wrongfully questioned, than it's Nayruus. A reer Hargeisa who objects Somaliland and is labeled by the reer Somaliland here as a sick non-somalilander.

Shining Abdulahi Yusuf with the same daylight as Aidid and Siad Barre is outrageous. She calls him a mass-killer and one of the worst if not, the worst warlord of Somalia. I don't know where she gets her facts from, but maybe she wanted to take a look at the real mass-killer in the south wich she easily forgets, whom are killing right now. Because of Abdulahi Yusuf I can go to Somalia and buy a house, start a business, go to vacation etc. and feeling safe too! I don't think I would be able to do that, if he was a bloodthirsty warlord.

I agree with her that General Morgan is a warlord, but in his own mind he thinks that he's doing the right thing, wich is helping his people. Even though I hate this guy, you can't compare him to other warlords whom are out for mafia business and degrading indigenous people.

How do one respond such a "calaacal" post? am sure the girls Xarago,n Rahima are laughing thier *** off.

ooooh dear Nationalist ... have we degraded your glamorous Puntland? have we called your beloved leader a Warlord? Have we questioned his legality as the President?, have we reminded ya of Jamac Ali Jama (the real legal puntland leader), have we chased your (beloved and cheered b4) MORGAN (a distanced looser nowadays cause of his defeat) etc etc .

well, we´re sorry nailing a PIN in ur HUGE bubble ego

My sheikh is beeing accused of accupying his OWN hometown Marka , All my leaders are beeing reffered to as Warlords irrestectively, alll my Worriors are beeing called "Moryan", rag thugs etc etc ,but heeey who cares , they´re not your puntlanders :D .

Now what do you exactly want Rahima to tell ME? that Morgan maybe is a Warlord but NEVER A/Yusuf?

That Sheikh Indha Cade ( may Allah give us more of his clibre)burned Dhobley and is accupying his own hometown?.

it ain ya fault, whenever hypocrite gets confronted with hursh realities , they dug their head in the sand and scream .. " NOT me, NOT mine". I recomed you to stay at the Romance section or take OG_GIRL´s quick course on SOL politics , it sure pays off :cool:

Rahima   

I bet she has a selective memory,

Are you sure that it is not you who has selective memory brother? Not once have I defended the actions of any Somali group or Somali leader (the ones where there is a disagreement on).

The only reason I make any comments about some leaders is because they have cheerleaders on SOL. I have not seen for example, anyone on these forums defending Caydiid (aside from the banned Otali, and yes I had expressed my opinion on that), nor have I seen anyone defending any of the other scumbags, but I have seen people defending Morgan and CY. Folks also defend Hiraale and Idha Cade (but since I do not know about their status, I can only keep my comments to myself). I don't comment to all PL on these forums, just some. Others i agree with most of the time because they don't go around defending any warlord.

Shining Abdulahi Yusuf with the same daylight as Aidid and Siad Barre is outrageous.

It depends on the light you use brother. If we speak about the number of people killed, then sure CY is not in the same league as these two (that is obvious), but for me there are also other issues of relevance-namely the using of our enemies (the xabash) to kill your own brother. CY is not alone in this, there are others also that I detest just as much if not more (Caydiid Jr. to be exact) for this reason.

Me no like warlords, especially xabash lovers :D

For instance, she commented how JB could not be reer Puntland if he doesn't support it. Haven't Rahima seen how degrading JB talks about Puntland and bringing the war to garowe and other crap in those lines.

The first time I read any of JBs posts were when he replied to me on another thread claiming that which you are now. I asked smith that question because I wanted to know how he came to the conclusion that this guy could possibly not be a puntlander. Maybe he is a puntlander just like Smith is, with the exception he is not a big fan of CY. No need to make assumptions on baseless points brother. I was only asking Smith a question- no need to over analyse it smile.gif .

And since you are such an avid reader of the responses of SOL, have you read anywhere where I have made negative remarks about PL or its administration in general. I just don’t like CY, it is that simple, and as far as I’m aware PL is not defined by CY.

If you paid close enough attention, you would of have seen in a few places where I have defended all regions, including PL.

Rahima   

^ Now judging from the above post of JB i can see why smith would doubt his puntlander status.

See, simple. Just a question smile.gif .

I don't go around defending or go against people for the heck of it brother. I don't agree with JB just like i don't agree with Smith.

JB,

I really do hate making accusations, but you sure do write just like Otali. Dare I say you have found a way around the ban?

I recomed you to stay at the Romance section or take OG_GIRL´s quick course on SOL politics, it sure pays off

Maybe you should take her course yourself brother. Obviously you haven’t learnt much.

Gesi   

JB

even if warlord indhacade was born in marka ( he wasn't ), his militia that occupy shabeelaha hoose are all from galgaduud, mainly dhuusa mareeb district.

warlord indhacade has also admitted in an interview that he has indeed sent troops to the jubbas to help fighting against morgan.

JB does sound like Otali!. :D

about ina xaashi, well he is a weak leader, cabdilaahi yuusuf overturnes xaashi's orders all the way from nairobi!. Also, cabdilaahi yuusuf doesn't want to give up the presidency for mr xaashi, even though puntland constitution requires the president to step down incase of him getting another job, and since mr cabdilaahi yuusuf is a PM now, he should have stepped down to mr xaashi.

Rahima   

LOOOOL :D , I've been confusing JB and Gesi.

Much apologies for my human error.

I knew something didn't sound right.

But still JB does sound like Otali.

First of all i´m so honored to resemble or be precieved as OTALI , ( god i miss that boi ).

I hope i can deleiver half of what he used to.

we´ve a habbit of steppin onto some nerves and getting banned so i´ll try to survive a bit longer than OTALI :D

I Hope The Admin takes your longing to my dear Otali and unbans him.

then again beein JB itself is a legendry thing , ask OG_GIRL what a brilliant student i was in her classes.

Rahima i´m not our beloved Otali n your accusations are possitively accepted( i just diden´t KNOW that i& Otali had so much in common ).

Geesi .. Borther share with us your source of info where Sheikh Indha cade admits beeing part of the Morgan chasing act ,except in the earlier version of the chasing act :cool: