Sign in to follow this  
A New Born

Puntland Constitution , Who is Prrsident?

Rahima   

I Hope The Admin takes your longing to my dear Otali and unbans him.

Longing? I haven't totally lost it, made an error, yes, but alxamdullilah my faculties are still intact.

OG_Girl   

This is few times I wish if I was somali speaker or others are Arabic speakers to express my self better way. However Mr J B, if I did not know you I would say you are Qabilist But I know better so stop right here please redface.gifredface.gif .

Rahima, This guy is not Otali but he is worse...I admit he was good student but he split from my idiology seems others affected him more than I do.

Our policy or my policy is to defend defendless who all attack them (regardless their tribe or they wrong doing) ; just show their wrongly , we used to show other side as well without defending warlords BUT seems he got that class wrong :confused:

Salam

Rahima   

Rahima, This guy is not Otali but he is worse...

Worse? It gets better does it? Didn't think it was possible, but alas i remain corrected once more smile.gif .

I admit he was good student but he split from my idiology seems others affected him more than I do.

All you can do is try your best smile.gif . Keep going, who knows, he might come around after a few spankings ;) .

Rahima, I'm sorry for the burnout. I must admit, I can be a total jerk sometimes to people that don't deserve it. Can you please forgive me? :(icon_razz.gif

It's obvious JB is Otali, they have the exact same handwriting and same distorted views. It looks like JB loves Otali by saying he missed that boi. Also it's rather strange how JB is fully active and took over Otali's job with a vengeance while he was just a small figure in politics forum.

If he stays here, I would appeal that it would not be fair to the other guy Warya Dude. It's my opinion, that both are banned but Otali was far more misbehaving than Warya Dude.

OG_Girl   

Nationalist, I have no clue who was Otali but this guy is not Otali... maybe his hand wriring is same as Otali cause thy are from same background.

Salam

OG_Girl   

Rahima, shouldn't you in bed now? I know is late for you my girl kynda lives where you live smile.gif

I am still in School library I don't want go home cause not allowed to me to use internet at home in weekdays redface.gif

I have to go home any ways.I can't sleep in library.looool

Salam

Rahima   

OG-Girl- I sometimes work night shifts. Kynda has the pleasure of sleeping in her comfortable bed :D (which I’m sure she has moved once again).

I don't get sleep till 7 a.m. Shift work is hard, but boy is it good money :D , not to mention i can surf the net and get some assignments done.

Libraries are good places to sleep actually ;) , a quick snooze is refreshing. Find one of the carrels in the back and take a 15-min power nap.

Nationalist,

Yes, paranoia is my middle name icon_razz.gif . In that case, all is good and well my brother:)

Yeniceri   

The Yu-Yu have to be happy with Otali. He can read and write in a coherrent manner to promote their selfish and doomed ideals for Somalia.

For that, Otali is a hero! Cheers.

Originally posted by Nugaali:

The Yu-Yu have to be happy with Otali. He can read and write in a coherrent manner to promote their selfish and doomed ideals for Somalia.

For that, Otali is a hero! Cheers.

Now that you´ve SPOKEN,and deleivered ya verdict on my heros n came up with a name like

" The YU-YU" lemme deteriorate your already sad n helpless psycological situation and deleiver a nightmare ;) .

My hero´s have designed, formed and implemented a superp political vission, Boi did they deleiver or did they deleiver.

Nationalist.

Bro i can see the scars Otali left on ya Ego, so i don´t blame ya.

In case you haven´t noticed Otali Is missed by all the elite ( sorry u dnt belong there )ask SNW , XARAGO n many more icon_razz.gif

WD banned ?.. WHAUUUUUUT?... i diden´t know that.

Boy, GREAT men NEVER last. i miss WD n his Joy sticks .

Rahima

That hurted icon_razz.gif

OG-GIRL ,My Dear teacher, You never needed to Speak Arabic to make me understand a complicated gesture , All you need to is gimme that LOOK :D

Rahima   

depends on how big and strong your big brother is. If I can take him, than you'll just going to have to get used with my mocking.

Take him? :eek: I think not, and anyway if I sense him loosing, I’ve got hands (do you have hair for me to pull on? :D ).

I’m not very good with being mocked, I just might have to grow my nails, braid my hair and put some Vaseline on my face, to make sure it doesn’t happen icon_razz.gif .

Rokko,

My dear fellow Melbournian, how are you smile.gif ?

So will you be voting on Saturday, have you registered? I can’t wait to vote, I want Howard gone :mad: (although I have this sick feeling he isn’t going anywhere).

That hurted

What? The spank from OG-Girl ;) ? The question is have you learnt or are you still in need of more?