Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

The Hol-hol Fiasco

J, taa ma maqal ninyahow

Laakiin waayadaan qolooyin baa caarranaa :D ,

What my uncle calls Gun Xoogsattay are bothering entire SOOL community's elders and traditional garaadis,

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Mintid Farayar:

Dalmar,

Come to Somaliland, Inaabti.

We will defend you...

He better join Tabliiqa or Shabaab... :D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

J, taa ma maqal ninyahow

Laakiin waayadaan qolooyin baa caarranaa
:D

What my uncle Gun Xoogsattay are bothering entire SOOL community's elders and traditional garaadis,

Wakhtigii cayda ayaa la gaadhey, miyaa?

The same script all the time.....

Maskiin...

^^Macno Yare, the discussion is about how a Gun Xoogsatay are bothering the traditional elders,and gloating about stopping the gathering garaads. That is the discussion we are having here. That is the fiasco.

Of course you are a low born who has access to the internet, and some how got accepted to be a nomad at SOL :D .

We are waiting for the Buro Wadal communique to come out.

To Dalmar:

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

People of SSC don't trust anymore Puntland Admin, because Puntland Admin let people of SSC many many times down.

No. The people of SSC let themselves down by allowing a few selfish politicians sell their loyalties to the highest bidder.

How will Puntland react if for example Bosaaso, Garowe or Galkacyo were invaded? will Puntland Admin ignore 2 years without one single action

Once again-- you're wrong! The people of Bosaaso, Garowe and Galkacyo would NEVER wait for the aid nor need permission from a so-called administration to fight off the mediocre political ambitions of a neighboring clan such as the secessionists up north.

After 2 years and Laas Caanood is still occupied, and Puntland is unwilling to do anything to help people of SSC, Puntland lost the support of SSC people aft, and at the moment no one in SSC supports Puntland Admin specially after Holhol conflict, the issims of SSC were chased from holhol and Puntland just doesn't care

Puntland will not care about the HolHol incident and will not waste time and effort on remedying it, as long as the people of SSC don't give a rat's a$$ about their own loss of integrity and territory, due to the docile subservience of a few corrupt vagabonds serving Riyaale who also meted out major disrespect to their own traditional elders in Holhol.

It is about time, you folks took responsibility for the flip-flopping of your politicians.

Faroole and Cadde muuse both of them publicly said they are not interested to free SSC, thats why they didn't care Holhol or the issims of SSC

And rightfully so. Why would Faroole and Cadde Muuse wanna waste resources to free a group of people who are not united and are not politically in sync?!

After more than 2 years, again Puntland was defeated in Holhol, Tukaraq without fight, can believe ? Why is Puntland withdrawing a new town every time? the last one is Holhol and Tukaraq

Quit your whinnying, will ya? Puntland will not waste a single life by taking sides in an issue which is clearly a local matter for our SSC cousins. You know damned well, that if Puntland wanted to militarily take Las Anod over that we wouldn't be having this conversation here today. But Puntland would rather let Xaabsade keep using it as a bargaining chip with Riyaale instead of seeing some harm come to him. After-all, it aint like any of Riyaale's 3 habros have set one foot in Las Anod. So if you insist that Puntland wage war to take back Las Anod, then it would be our own SSC people doing the dying on both sides. And we can't have that and give the secessionist what they want; a war within our families.

There is only 2 reasons, either Puntland is very weak and cannot defend itself or Puntland betrayed SSC people and doesn't care SSC anymore to please Ethiopia

Here you are just burping rubbish. The Las Anod issue is a local matter for the SSC community. You can either choose to be part of Marfishland, or Puntland or else choose to go your own separate way. Nothing is stopping you, except for the luck of unity in your community.

You guys must unite and collectively determine the best route to pursue your political ambitions in Somalia. All three alternatives are perfectly fine, just as long as you can achieve a broad consensus for it.

Those SSC politicians and odayaal who still in Garowe, don't care about their SSC people,and they are not different from those SSC politicians and odayaal in Hargeisa, both groups like few dollars and hotel rooms more than the well being of SSC people

Thank you for admitting that your leadership are all corrupt and selfish. So now you can stop apportioning blame and look inwards towards your own community.

People of Bari/Nugaal/Mudug are with their bothers and sisters of SSC in this difficult time, and people of SSC appreciate the support, the help, and good will of their brothers and sisters from Bari, Nugaal, and Mudug. But unfortunately Puntland Administrations of Froole and Cadde betrayed people of SSC like Haabsade.

Sorry saaxiib but President Faroole is wise not to get involved in the local matters of his immediate cousins. As for the appreciation by the people of SSC for "the support, the help, and good will of their brothers and sisters from Bari, Nugaal, and Mudug"; I am glad that you realize that your brethren in Puntland only want what's best for your lot. And that is UNITY withing your community. I hope and pray that you attain it in the most expedient manner possible.

People of SSC will decide later after they free their SSC land, whether to stay with Puntland after renegotiation with Puntland Admin, or establish their own Regional-State

Now finally, we are on the same page. Personally, I'd encourage you to establish your own Regional-State. This, I believe is the only we can all ensure that you are held fully accountable for your own mismanagement of your local affairs. No pointing fingers at Garowe and whoever will be residing in that office in the future. :D

For now, people of SSC fully support their newly established hogaan led by Xaglatoosiya, and they have no choice,

Xaglatoosiya is more popular now after Somalidiid attacked Holhol, People of SSC asking themselves why Putnland cannot defend Tukaraq and Holhol, let alone Laascaanood?

Rubbish. Xaglatoosiye is a nonstarter, corrupt and selfishly power hungry. I am very confident that if he had the same opportunity Riyaale provided Xaabsade(to share the monies stolen from the 3 habros), right after he was defeated in the Puntland elections a year ago, then I'm sure he would have jumped right on it. So trust me, Xaglatoosiye is not the answer. You have many capable and educated sons out there that you can opt for instead!

AYOUB   

Mintid

Ignore Xiin's insults. Where his uncles come from; Ethio tanks is "power", and Pirates and human traffickers are the "nobility". smile.gif

Dalmar

I feel your pain.

Sophist   

Dalmar,

Please dont tell me what SSC people want. I have sat with all most all the Isims from this part of Puntland- yes this part of Puntland. I also had a long but fruitful discussion with Garad Jama who to most seems to be against Puntland but ISNT! Garad Jama has some concerns and hopefully those will be addressed by his colleagues.

In Garowe, the educated, the officers and the business people from LA are in numerous in number. All the Isims apart from Garad Jama were here (including Garad Abdulahi Garad Sofe Duran) thus they see their fate with Puntland so as the majority of the people. Now that does not mean people are terribly happy with what is happening on the ground (what Ina Qowdhan and the vice president et al are disgraceful) but it can be corrected and it will be corrected Insha Allah.

Las-Anod issue

Let us wait and see what comes out of the meeting. I shall be going there as an observer tomorrow insha Allah.

Sophist

hadhow dhaha diyaaradaa nalagu dukheeyey oo waan goosanaynaa. hadana dadka nabad galin waaya.

Soo joog ninkii laga waayo

soo jiifsaa laga helaa

LOL @ "Qoloda shishe anaa halakan ugu sheekeynayyee"

:D:D:D

Anigu kuwaani waxaan uga baqayaa iney naxdin uwada bakhtiyaan markey issimadu go'aanadooda soo bandhigaan.

Marka Xiinow, Sheeko kaliyah nimanku ma anfaceysee, orod dhakhaatiir usii diyaari marfashyada walaalaheen wareersan kusoo daweeyah! :D

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

hadhow dhaha diyaaradaa nalagu dukheeyey oo waan goosanaynaa. hadana dadka nabad galin waaya.

Soo joog ninkii laga waayo

soo jiifsaa laga helaa

Ducaysane, walaale amey markay daraawiishtu ey in yara soo taabtaan xerooyinka habrood ee Riyaale xukumo, amey hadana 20tanka sano oo soosocdo, aduunyada ku calaacalaan oo ee ku qalaadaan, "waa inala xasuuqay ee hanala aqoonsado!"... :D:D

For all the smokescreens being thrown by some in this Forum, This particular incident was the Final Unmasking of the Mirage of Puntland!

Meanwhile, trouble is brewing on the Maakhirian front with the hanging of their boys in Bosaso and Faroole's endless quest for international funds has once again been refused, in Libya of all places.

Things are not looking good, boys...

Cry me a river...