Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

the somali pirate endorses sheikh shrif.

hopefully he can bring the youth and the resistance to the fold. We could use them as the backbone of a new somali army.

secondly, puntland and somaliland should be brought in as well. creation of a republic like united kingdom.

3 local governments with one centrailsed federal government.

somalia will be rebron. i love you somalia!!!

NGONGE   

I explained why above, LG. This has nothing to do with Somaliland. Support your candidate and be glad he's going to win but don't pull the wool over my eyes by claiming it is anything but a farce icon_razz.gif

Quite a number of female mps are being called.

The speaker just asked the voters to fold the paper number of times and make it as small as they can possibly make before putting it on the box because he says the ballot box is nearing full and they need space when in fact there is 3 boxes that are nearly empty.

PS:ng, I only have 10 minutes before my live coverage ends, ee why dont you take over so I can read your transcript when I return later eh?

NGONGE   

Warya Abdinasiro, could you please disable your signature for today alone. Timacade ayaa nafta no keenay, saaxib. He's filling my bloody screen.

^lol, I think they are going back to those that did not step up the first time around.

I think they are just looking to clear the list so they can start counting the ballots.