Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Duceysane, stop spreading rumors eedo. We can't even get a shot at the canadidates on stage, ee where do you think you saw him sleeping or are you just going off from the jab i took earlier over his magnifying glasses.

NGONGE   

Xidigo,

tayadii ha odhan, fellow citizen. Dadkan o ducee lakin ha esko khasbin. You are one of us, my dear.

LG, how many have voted now and how many left? 550, right?

So far, only the far left and far right ballot boxes are nearing full. The three middle ones are nearly empty.

I would say about 250 ballots so far have been placed but it could be more. (the feed is not the greatest but it will have to do)

lool@Lazie. It is possible Ducaysane is being a trouble maker as usual. hehehe. The Prime Minister can't be falling sleep at this historic moment.

Lazie, what happened to your quick updates? What is happening now?

^members are still casting votes. A fella by the name of cosoble and aadan xusen qeylow just casted their vote. Mostly men, its a shame. Where are the few female xildhibaans?

Eedo LG,

When I sow him, He was kinda sleepy and someone was tabing his shoulder to wake him up. but in any case, my prediction is Sheekh Shariif and someone (other then Nuur cade) will be the last two standing.

Its official, I JUST SAW THE SECRET ROOM WHERE MEMBERS ARE CASTING THEIR VOTES INDIVIDUALLY.

It is near the stage, behind a black curtain box. yay for democracy

NGONGE   

It's a stitch up, Gheele. A man comes with his own (chosen) 250 parliamentarians and tries to compete with several others for the top post. Even if some of his own guys don't vote for him he'll still (most likely) win it because the majority of those 250 will. The other 250 will divide their votes amongst the other candidates. It's a farce, saaxib.