Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

-Lily-   

Oh, I forgot my headphones and thought I was on the wrong station. All I can see is a guy with glasses going on and on.

I cant help but feel a tiny winy bit of hope.

AYOUB   

Apparently, the 75 "civil society" + some of ARS MPs might not be allowed to vote. They're trying to find out what the new winning two thirds majority magic number required is. Madoobe is suggesting going ahead with the first round vote and to calculate what two thirds required retrospectively. :D

Wariye just received a caller, who happens to be watching the elections, he is somewhere in geneva, switzerland and he hopes nur cade wins the election.

A motion to make rule changes has been underway. Universal TV cut it off, and started taking calls from their audiences. But it seems that motion passed in favor of basing the two-third clause on the mps present at the election today, excluding those who are not present.

According to wariyaha, only 11 candidates remain.

So far, Nur Cade and Sheikh Sharif are the leading candidates according to wariyaha.