Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Bossaso 1991 Video. History

Cowke   

Yes i am from the garowe area and another degaan in nugaal called bulo bulqo.

Garowe suffered alot for the struggle, you think the current president would be president if they didn't struggle for the tol. That is why alot of the other clans dont get anything because they didnt struggle. Garowe fought over the sayyid when he came there and started throwing people from the hilltops. Garowe also were the people who died the most for the liberation of galkayo. Everyone from puntland knows this. The late islan maxamed the mighty clan elder of garowe was sent a message that the odeyal of galkayo were thrown into wells by the invading usc militia. The islan maxamed illahi ha u naxaristo responded and sent "1000 boys" and told them "take money, fuel, and weapons" and dont come back untill galkayo is liberated.

Those boys mostly didn't come back and they drove the usc forces at 1 point all the way to beletweyn and that same islan maxamed said to them to return from beletweyn because that is not our degaan. He was one of the greatest clan elders to step up for puntland infactt he current isim of garowe is the son of islan maxamed.

So bro garowe people are know as "reer gob". The qardho ppl are known as "reer boqor" and galkayo people are known as "Reer af kanoole"

Only $200? Is that New Zealand dollars? :D

Ninkaan uma baahno dalkiisa lagu celiyo. He just needs to explore New Zealand, a beautiful country instead of being obsessed about every tiny piece that is reported in far other side of his world, Bari region of Soomaaliya, online.

Tuujiye   

MMA saaxiiboo ninkaan sawirada iyo mowduuciisa aniga waan ka helaa laakiin!!!!!!! ninkaan daacad kama aha asaga oo waxa cuqdada ka buuxdo fiiri! wax 1900's kii dhacay uu maanta wili ku dhagan yahay lool markaas buu wadan nimo iyo hora mar ka hadlaa lool...

Cowke waxee ila tahay in aad tahay cunug yar oo lasoo talaalay sxb.. educate your self and learn things saaxiib... Baro Historyga Somalia on your own and learn all sides... Somali waxee aheed hal meel kastoo ee dagnaayeen sxb.. Si walaal nimo ah ayaan kuugula hadlayaa duqa ee iska dhaaf cuqdada.. anaga dhan ayaa farxno markaan aragno hora marka iyo nabada ka jirta Somaliland ama Puntland! maxaa yeelay, noloshaas waxaa kunoolaan doona walaalaheyna dhulkaas jooga...

Ilaaho dhulkeenii nabad noogaga dhig!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Somalina   

NZ muu dagan yahay? what a lucky guy. Dad dagan aa meeshaas dagan oo aqiyaar ah...bless their soul. Waa la xumeeye masaakiinkaan ilaahey ha u fududeeyo! aamiin!

Wax ka naxaayo aniga lee waaye so far.

$200 waa CAD walaal, wax ma ku daree? I would like him to be there instead of talking about it. Let him experience PL first hand noo!

EDIT

Aamiin to Tuujiye's duca...we are all brothers and sisters, lets not hate on each other. If SL ama PL ay yihiin success stories, waa wax lagu farxo runtii...we are not in India where there is a class system..Somalis are one ppl oo isku eg, isku diin ah, isku af ah...Somalia ha noolato ALWAYS and FOREVER, dadkeena dhibka allah ha u fududeeyo..aamiin

Cowke   

Nina I am already building my house there, but i am not going there till I save up enough money to open the a salt factory in hafun and establish key markets in the world that require this productt.

So right now I am saving only and believe me I am going there straight to garowe