Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Bossaso 1991 Video. History

Cowke   

This is a video Of Bossaso 1991. I found it from an Italian NGO. You can watch it below!!!

You know their was literally nothing there. A Town of 30,000 people. Today it's town of 1 Million. Pre 1991 govt didn't invest hardly anything into the town.

Bossaso 2010

13295_108376942535829_100000905704365_55

Tuujiye   

Cowke saaxiiboo maa iska furatid hal meel ama Forum aad wax kaste oo Puntland kusaabsan ku dhajisatid!!

1000 topic oo waxaa bilowday oo Puntland kusaabsan duqa seecamal adiga? Faanka intaas le'eg naarta aa lagu galaa ee naga ganbiso!

Halmeel furo oo aad kusoo dhajisid waxkaste oo aqbaar ah... Maraqa iyo hilibka gaalkacyo iyo Boosaaso laga cuno xitaa waa noosoo dhajisay....

Reer waqooyigii aan qaati ka joognay iyo calankooda ciraqiga ahaa aaba noogu darsantay adigana....5 page oo doorasho future laheen but faan iyo dhaq dhaq ee dhajiyeen adigana mukulaal shiinees eh intaa soo qaadatay baa maalinkaste noo soo dhajinee Buraanburkii boosaaso laga tiriyay.....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nemo   

I see the game is getting equal. Topics abt SL and PL. What abt South Somalia-land, OG-land and Dj-land? And add kenya somali-land, Diaspora Somali-land and the list goes on :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

Adiga Australia News lee hanoo soo dhajin..halahaas ka adkoo ee kuwaan badooda ka bax iyo faankooda..

NNC, walaalee ani waxaan u maleynaa ninkaan in uu SOL yimaado bacdul marqaan..Sheeko PL siyaasad eh uu kasoo kacay before uu wax soo dhajin..lol..

JB aan bareejeyo mee ka tahay kaalay?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Somalina   

Waa u maleena inuu tartan kula jiro, JB aaba la yaabe ninkaan. Wuxuuba ku noqdey Spain camal (JB being Jarmalka)...lol..

Ninkaan yaa wax u soo aqriya horta ma la is weydiiyey. Aniga calan aan u taagey horta. He is relentless. Lacag ha la isugu dar daro, si aan PL ugu dirno, sida JB camal ha ka soo hadlo his hometown kiisee.

Cowke   

Tuutijiye I love my State Sue me Sxb. These are educational stuff that I Post. This video Shows what life was like in Bossaso in 1991. It was mere village back then today it's cosmopolitan center with great future ahead of it.

Somalina   

Cowke there is nothing wrong with loving your state (btw I thought it was a country icon_razz.gif ), but hating on your neighbours and wishing them death and destruction is another matter. Steer away from cayda aad cayneysid non PLanders, waxba kama heleysid aan danbi ahayn, waa hadaad tahay nin Muslim ah oo dadkiisa jecel. My 2 cents.

Cowke   

nina let me tell you something. I don't hate anyone but when I see the contempt people have for me and my state and even generally my whole clan it makes you hate them in return.

You know what sxb. Our people have suffered the most in Somalia yet we are the most patriotic bunch of people you will ever see. After the italians bombed bari and killed us, we got back up on our feets and formed the syl. After siyad barre killed us we formed the ssdf and got back up on our feet, when the USC killed us we formed puntland and still got back on our feet and calling for somali unity, yet we are still here today and still calling for somalis to unite whilst progressing our state in low-key manner without saying "look at how good I am" and look at how bad you are.

Thats why I love my state sxb. Ragganimadu waa loo dhasha ee lama barta overnight sxb. We don't hold any contempt for anyone just as long as ppl dont hate us we wont hate u.

As for some of my topics yes they do get out of hand and the admins warns me but funnily enough the admins never see the instigators on the forum lol. Anyways the point is "dont hate me or my ppl and I WONT HATE U"

War Puntland lama necbo ee waa in lagu farxo mar alla markii lamaqlo magaca Puntland. Puntland waa dhulkeeygii, Puntland waa dhulkeeygii. war subax wanaagsan, ka sii socday meesha.

bilan   

Loool, cawke ma miyir qabo, I really doubt he is from PL, laakiin wuxuu yahayba wiilka waa bukaa.

Tuujiye   

:D:D:D

You know what sxb. Our people have suffered the most in Somalia yet we are the most patriotic bunch of people you will ever see. After the italians bombed bari and killed us, we got back up on our feets and formed the syl. After siyad barre killed us we formed the ssdf and got back up on our feet, when the USC killed us we formed puntland and still got back on our feet and calling for somali unity, yet we are still here today and still calling for somalis to unite whilst progressing our state in low-key manner without saying "look at how good I am" and look at how bad you are.

loool Sxb waa jiran tahay bax Burkaanti cab oo musqusha tag!

Puntland dadkeeda ayaa magac xun siineysaa duqa ee iska dhig... Somalidhan baa is leysay ilaahoo mee qabiil kaste ahaadaan ama meel kaste dagnaadan. Qabiil ayaad calan u sidataa oo waxba ma dhaantid dadkaan kale oo ayagana qabiil u wato calanka Somaliland oo maalinkaste ku haaya "beesheena Siyaad bare baa laaye"...