Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

President Abdullahi Yusuf meets with UNDP representative!

Khalaf   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Bro Fiqi, Inshaa Allaah indeed. If you remove the time factor from the equation, you’d find a very established pattern of Allah’s Sunnah in the past human events. I am predicting that Sunnah will be repeated. That's all.

Explain adeer.

Now its about his clothes and his sleeping patterns. Wonders are just that.

The art of war experts have now become soothsayers and can predict the future..

Eric Loraj oo kulamo la qaatey Madaxweynaha Somalia

Lorej-1.jpg

Mogadishu 11, Jan.07 ( Sh.M.Network) – Isku xiraha howlaha bani'aadnimo ee Q.M ee arimaha Somalia Mr. Eric Loraj ayaa maanta shaaca ka qaaday in ay bilaabayaan gacan ka geysashada howlaha samafalka iyo dhismaha bulshada ee Somalia.

Eric Loraj

Mr. Eric Loraj oo maanta soo gaaray magaalada Muqdisho, ahna isku xiraha bani'aandimada ee howlaha Q.M ayaa waxa uu la kulmay Madaxweynaha Somalia iyo xubno kale oo ka tirsan dowladda KMG ah ee Somalia, waxaana uu sheegay in uu kala hadlay arimo badan oo ay ku jirto sidii uu uga shaqeyn lahaa dalka arimaha la xiriira nabadda iyo xasiloonida, waxaama uu sheegay in arimahaasi ay ka mid tahay sidii dib u heshiisiin loo furi lahaa.

" Waxa aynu kala hadalnay dowladda sidii loo soo celin lahaa hogaan ku saleysan cadaalad oo dadka oo dhan ay ka qeyb qaadanayaan, waa muhiim in uu dhaco wada hadal, dowladana waxa ay nagu waafaqday in 90 maalmood gudahood ay ku dhisi doonto hogaano bulshao oo laga soo dooranayo gobolada.

Mr. Eric Loraj waxaa kale uu sheegay in uu kala hadlay madaxda dowladda in aanu soo laaban hogaamiyeyaashii kooxaha ee awooda horey looga wiiqay, isagoo sheegay in laga hortago in mar kale ay awood ku yeeshaan bulshada, taasina ay keeneyso in magaalada dhexdeeda ay noqoto mid xasiloon.

U qeybsanaha Q.M ee arimaha bani-aadnimada Somalia Eric Loraj waxa uu sheegay in loo baahan yahay in la gaaro waqtigii dib u heshiisiinta iyo xasiloonida " Dadka waan ogahay in aaneey ku faraxsaneyn joogitaanka ciidamada Ethiopia" ayuu intaasi raaciyay.

Waxa uu sheegay in imaanshaha dowladda Somalia ee caasimadda ay suurto galisay ciidamada dowladda Ethiopia, sidaasi oo ay tahayna waxaa meesha ka maqan baarlamanka Somalia oo isna loo baahan yahay in uu u soo guuro caasimadda.

Eric Loraj waxa uu ka hadlay in dowladda ay ka caawinayaan dib u soo nooleynta booliska iyo amaanka, isagoo intaasi raaciyay in uu booqday Isbitaalada Muqdisho oo uu ku soo arkay dhaawacyadii ciidamada maxkamadaha islaamka, waxaana uu sheegay in taasi ay fueyso bog cusub oo dib u heshiisiineed.

Waxa uu sheegay in ay dib u howl-bilaabayaan howlihii samafalka ee hay'adaha Q.M ay ka wadeen K/Somalia.

Shabelle Media Network Somalia

E-mail us: info@shabelle.net

^ I was talking about his clothes because it does not befit a man of his calibre to wear the same clothes in consecutive days. But you guys are taking such a hard nose approach icon_razz.gif

^^That was a serious violation of Yeey supporter’s homoscedasticity relationship, yaa Taako :D .

Now that you broke the pattern, how in the world are we going to estimate you saaxiib?

I guess I no loner am I yey supporter for hinting he needs a little touch up on that old body. LOOOOL. I shall brandish a red cimaamad and fight against the invaders from mudug :D

^^The lot from mudugh who's supporting Ethiopia is insignificant today! Fight the enemy, yaa Taako! If you don’t know who the enemy is that’s a calamity adeer!

Originally posted by Khalaf:

quote:Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Bro Fiqi, Inshaa Allaah indeed. If you remove the time factor from the equation, you’d find a very established pattern of Allah’s Sunnah in the past human events. I am predicting that Sunnah will be repeated. That's all.

Explain adeer.
^^What's so hard to understand Khalafow? The Xaq, no matter how imperfect it's believers are, will eventually defeat the immoral power whose successes we today see.

Xiin

The fighting needs to stop. But as you can see their is no ICU. All that is left is the TFG. Whether it succeeds is unknown. We just have to put our differences aside and work with it for the greater good of Somalia.

In the next elections if you want an islamic party start your own and push for it and hopefully you win adeer (BY THAT I MEAN YOUR PARTY OF CHOICE)

You don’t get it adeer; it’s the success of the tfg that need be opposed for if it actually succeeds in its current form and allies Somalia, and Somalis will be doomed! An entity whose binding legal contract was used by Ethiopia to wage a destructive war so it can set back (not destroy it) its enemy and keep it in anarchy is not a government for me or for the average Somali person in Somalia. It proved to be a very useful tool and even America has recognized it’s value. Did you hear tfg leaders speak and comment on the latest bombardment on the very subjects they claim to govern? Don’t you see how they are manipulated, used and forced to celebrate for their own downfall?

How can you with conscious support such a foreign tool? You see we can indulge political commentary and commomarate how Yeey outsmarted Aweys and defeated him. We can celebrate how Yeey proved to be from the deep ends of the gene pool and achiaved what AQasim failed to attain; a residence in Villa Somalia. But you are a lot smarter than that yaa Taako? At least you can easily foresee a turn in political direction as far as Ethiopia is concern, and imagine Puntland as the target of the western wrath and its Ethiopian helpers! Is that a far-fetched proposition adeer? If it’s not far fetched where would you stand on it then? Would you see it as a stabilization campaign or would you see it for what it is and recognize it’s regional agenda to prevent any progress or independency? Are you impressed with the American power that destroyed the ICU? Or you just hope by being Ethiopian friend there is a chance that America (a country that even refused to give a mere diplomatic relationship to Yeey’s tfg, mind you) might help this government?

Adeer know that means don’t justify the ends! I feel our religion and dignity was attacked. The forces who hindered any progress in our country realized the danger that a peek of hope in the south represented to their regional agenda! They took advantage of our lack of planning; ICU’s inexperience caused a clausal setback to the very agenda they sat out to advance. But as I said before ideas can hardly be defeated! And in a one way or another, Ethiopia’s occupation will be resisted and ended.

What might you contribute yaa Taako, i ask?

Castro   

^ Wisdom must be your middle name.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

What might you contribute yaa
Taano
, i ask?

And I'm fairly certain that reference to the Somali penny was a term of endearment. :D

^^I actually meant to say 'yaa Taako'! War ninka ha igu carin qoor iyo xero ka dabagaaleeye'e :D !

PS--I think Taako is a serious man who hopes Somalia stabilizes.

Adeer

Your outlook is purely pessimistic. Whether yey outsmarted his political opponents or not is not in question. Whether he used ethiopia or they used him is not the issue adeer. This is the first time in 16 years that some semblance of order has been established.

Abdullahi yusuf will die sooner or later. He is not immortal. His time has been predetermined. Allah has a purpose for all humans even Adeer Yey. LOOOL. He will meet his creator and answer too him.

Remember M.Siyad Barre armed the TPLF and propelled him (Zenawi) to Villa Ethiopia (if there is such a thing) and during that period of time Maxamed Siyad was feeling the heat in the homefront and was toppled. Do I see deja vu? Quite possibly. Abdullahi yusuf is not in it for Ethiopia's interest. He is doing it for his own interest. To think he is going to serve Ethiopia's interest even after he defied Menigustu and spent roughly 7 years of his life in Ethiopian prisons is quite laughable. He spent time in jail under M.Siyad and M.Haile and he did it because he defied both respective leaders.

Many pragmatist and seccesionist see this as a propelling of the old guard of dictatorship. The old man can not sustain 2 decades of dictatorial rule. IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ESPECIALLY IN THE 21 CENTURY.

Castro   

^ LOL.

Xiin, I hear ya atheer. These guys are hard to pin down but it seems you've captured one of them.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

This is the first time in 16 years that some semblance of order has been established.

This is the weakest point in his argument, Xiinow. Quick, refute it before he edits his post. :D