Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Faarax Macalin Oo dhagartiisii Qirtay Been Qaawan oo uu ka sheegay SSC

Liibaan   

Dejiye

Fair enough, Faroole did what any person who cares about the interest of Kilinka 5 people,would do, he told them to believe thier country of Ethoipia

Faarax only cares about few dollars and bribes he received from Riyaale

As long as you support your uncle maangaab Faarah Macalin, don't complain about those who support Faroole

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Kuwaa rag wacaan arkoo, Faarax waa ka dayriyeen
:D

:D:D:D

Farah waa nin rag ah. Weli kama jawaabin gawracii aad dhagta u darteen maxaabiista. Laakiin mar aan fogeyn Kenya waad ka qixi doontaan.

Budhcad badeedka waa in la sifeeyaa... :D

Qudhac   

Dalmar

whats with this calaacal with farah macalin, dont you know faroole is the first person who is endorsing somaliland rule in LA,

mr faroole works as hard as anyone else to make sure your little SSC dream never gets of the ground so i dont see why the baroor at bloke who came for day and left after that.

so please stop the self delusion and smell the coffee.

Liibaan   

Qudhac

Did Faroole visited the occupied city of Laascaanood? Did Faroole visited the capital of snm Militia? end of story

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Sheydaan kasta Somali politics kujira, ... but none of Somalia's enemies publicly ever called or encouraged secession and this is where he made grave mistake.

Agreed. Nin Caqli badan maaha. One can protest against what one perceives to be injustices done to innocent folks, but to actually endorse one of the most dangerous political ideologies in current Somali politics in his official capacity is the height of imprudence.
Set your priorities straight.. Obtain peace first. If Mogadisho decides to break-away today, and you get peaceful Mogadisho in return wont you take?

Originally posted by General Duke:

Zack, you are not making any sense adeer, desperate is how you comes across right now. Farah is a Kenyan MP, from a maraganalised and much abused ethnic group. his own clan folk gets tortured by the Kenyans and are second class citizens in their own land. Lets not go there my boy.

Sorta like the folks in LA? :confused:

Liibaan   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

Sorta like the folks in LA? :confused:

and sorta like the folks in Hargeisa and Burco between 1960 and 1991,

^^ I'm not bitter after all that. Bless the dead from those times. I want a revenge for the agony. I'm not a hypocrite, I don't believe in somaliwayne.

Liibaan   

Who you are fooling, the only reason you want to secede from Somalia is because you are bitter and hate somaliweyn, and as you said you want revenge

Somalidiid are the biggest hypocrites of all, they say they want freedom from Somalia, while they invade other somali regions

They claim somali government oppressed them, while they support snm aggression against people of SSC

^^Have I said any other reason why I want to secede? I thought that was the obvious.

Ps. You're quick to throw around the term "Somalidiid" is that supposed to be an insult to us? What if I said I welcome that.

Pss..You're looking awfully lonely out there. Even the pirates can't help you. They claim Sool, but can't do a thing. What's your beef with SL. We're housing you. Don't bite hand that's feeding you homie. Don't reject me, hug me..my brother.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Duke dee dhagax baa tahay oo hadal kaama dhaadhaco,, u r a fake pirate like cowke said.

:D:D:D:D:D

Liibaan   

We believe somaliweyn, and our country is somalia, and We hate our enemies who invaded our land and think "somalidiid" is Compliment,

snm militia invaded our land, you know that? tell us what is your problem with Somaliweyn? don't tell me Siyad Barre mistreated my clan, thats not enough

If you abandon clan-secessionist ideology, then we don't have any problem with our brothers from Northwest Somalia, Insha allah, one day all somali people from Northwest, SSC, Puntland, South, Western Somalis, Djibouti, and NFD will be united and will work together for a better future for their country Somalia

People of SSC will welcome and hug all somalis from Jabuuti in the north to kismaayo and Gaarisa in the south , and from Boosaaso in the east to Jigjiga in the west

SSC is the home of Daraawiish and Somaliweyn, all somalis are more then welcome

Kamaavi   

^You are dreaming. There is no Somaliweyn now. It's buried with Siyad bare( if not before him.)

Stay with your Africaown bother till you get recognition. icon_razz.gif

^^You're a good-natured guy. I'll leave this alone. I don't have problem with "somaliwayne". I just prefer what we got now. No reason to go back..feel me?