Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Faarax Macalin Oo dhagartiisii Qirtay Been Qaawan oo uu ka sheegay SSC

The Zack   

Duke, we are making progress here, u now (2 months later) agree that faroole uttered qashiin words. I believe youmade that progress because of heat farah turned on. Adeer faroole divided the somali PEOPLE on his interview and Farah has supposedly divided somalia's land, who did the bigger damage?

Dajiye-The issue is not about Faroole. It is about more serious case of partitioning Somalia!!

The Zack-Dividing Somali lands will inevitably lead to the farther division of the people. Faroole was wrong then, and Macalin is wrong now.

The Zack, yes Farah did everything in his capacity to prop up the admin in Hargeysa including visiting a disputed city , and shunning the other party in the conflict :D .

^^^lool. Dr Faroole is the President of the state of Puntland, and a leader which I expect a high degree of good behavior and manners. I had to verify that he actually uttered those words. The man you are defending is a low level conman who’s very actions and words as “pious wadani” in the time of the courts don’t match his travel to the secessionist occupied, Somali unity center of SOOL.

Now try again lad, you are not making much of a point, much like Farax Clown.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by Dajiye:

Maxaa meel cidlo ah laga laaqiyey ,,,

Adeerayaal Faroole haduu LA wax u qabanayo wataas afka kala haysa.

Cabaadka iyo calaacalka la gabada

Dajiye,

I think you need to stop claalka iyo oohinta,

SNM iyo soomaalidiid aad taageersantahay mee wax kuu qabtaan 200 sano ayaa xabashi guumeesanasay soomaali galbeed

Mida kale kan maangaab ah ee Faarax macalin waaba beena waas gaboobay, maxaa beenta weyn ku kalifay yuu ka baqayaa?

People of SSC more Farah macalin and his cheerleaders than snm/soomaalidiid

Dajiye: We knew some of you took pride in taking orders from Addis, and some were proud to work and spy for Nairobi. Given these are capitals of nation states, now you are here defending a man who took pride in taking orders from a regional state capital Hargaysa?

what is the world coming to.

:D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Dajiye-The issue is not about Faroole. It is about more serious case of partitioning Somalia!!

Somalia is already divided, YOU of all people! It was five as one. But nothing is there now. The so called tinny states are under the control of Zenawi. Farah has just changed the direction. Nairobi is more easy for pirate guys to influence Kenyan inter politics.

You guys are just sad jokes wallah. :D

The Zack   

Che, adigu u r ok sug bal xoogaa.

Xiin, I know all that, I just find it funny how u barely said any thing on faroole's mistakes and writing farah's mistakes in bold lol, it is just amusing.

Duke, adeer faroole is a governor of one of the many states in somalia while farah is a an MP and deuputiy speaker of an entire country, unless u r on complete non-sense u know which of the two is more powerful.

Again, answer my question, which one is more important, the people or the land of somalia?

Liibaan   

Somalia is already divided is not an excuse, does that mean Faroole is right for handing over somalis to Ethiopia ? and macalin is right for publicly supporting the division of Somalia and the aggression of Snm militia against the people of SSC? People of SSC have no choice but to support the enemies of Farah macalin and his cheerleaders

Duke, adeer faroole is a governor of one of the many states in somalia while farah is a an MP and deuputiy speaker of an entire country, unless u r on complete non-sense u know which of the two is more powerful.

Obviously, Farax is so powerful he can hold the Kenyans for the massacres and crimes they commited against his fellow Somali's?

The arrests a month or so ago, did Farax use his magical wand and stop them?

Faroole is a powerful man, because he has a great deal of freedom

Farax works 9-5 and is soon scheduled to meet his supervisor. :D

^LooooooooooooooL@Zack...I will stay quite for while then but I will say one last thing. Land and people are inextricably linked.

Dajiye-Of course, Somalia is divided, it is in the midst of civil war .This is about respecting of Somalia's sovereignty.

Somalis are divided and have enemies, but not even the enemies are calling for partition of Somalia into two separate countries.

Liibaan   

Zack,

If making excuses for Farah macalin is ok, you shouldn't have problem with those who are making excuses for Faroole

At least Faroole receives support From Ethiopia, what will Farah macalin benefit from his unholy alliance with snm/somalidiid and his support for the occupation of SSC by snm militia