Sign in to follow this  
Liibaan

Faarax Macalin Oo dhagartiisii Qirtay Been Qaawan oo uu ka sheegay SSC

Originally posted by The Zack:

Che, adigu u r ok sug bal xoogaa.

Xiin, I know all that, I just find it funny how u barely said any thing on faroole's mistakes and writing farah's mistakes in bold lol, it is just amusing.

:D:D @Che, adigu u r ok sug bal xoogaa.

The Zack, adeer as I said before Farole's pronouncement and how he categorized Somalis was a political blunder of the first order not to mention utterly ineffective. The imprisonment five men, and the failure to bring them before a court or worse handing some over to Ethiopia was a grave mistake that Puntland committed. All that is noted, and Puntland will fix these inconsistencies insha Allah. There are internal reasons for it, which cannot be justified.

But that is neither here nor there if your argument is Faroole did it so Farah can do it. That's not a good logic :D and you know it.

The Zack   

Duke, before u ask what farah has done for wajir, tell me what has faroole done to get out of the xabashi cheerleading business? The man takes orders from young xabashis in garowe.

Liibaan   

Zack,

I think you and Farah macalin are fighting wrong war when you guys sided with snm militia against SSC people

its not fair for Farah and his cheerleaders to complain about Faroole handing over few individuals to Ethiopia, when at the same time they publicly support the occupation of SSC by snm militia,thats hypocrisy

Zack: Now you are being silly adeer, Faroole is a founding father of Puntland state. The man you are talking about is an MP in the government that massacred his people.

Zack you are losing the battle here, dont lap dance for secessionist its not a good thing.

At least Faroole is more than an equal for Riyaale.

I never thou this guy is this damn. He is openly supporting partitioning of Somali territory. There will be a time that he will pay huge price for this. ninku waa ii dhuuntay. What exactly is his beef with Punland. Last time I checked Somaliland was handing over OG folks to Ethiopia

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

At least Faroole receives support From Ethiopia, what will Farah macalin benefit from his unholy allaiance with snm/somalidiid and his support for the occupation of SSC by snm militia

:D:D:D:D

Liibaan   

Ducaysane walaal you see, you are smart somali

I don't understand What exactly is Farah Macalin's beef with SSC people? why he visited Laascaanood and praise the occupation of Las Anod and SSC regions by snm militia, what is wrong with this man?

The Zack   

Duke, farah is a kenyan somali adeer, he is an mp and a deputy speaker of his country that makes him more powerful than the small state governor and xabashi cheerleader that you always praise on this forum. Don't try to act patriotic on us and claim that ur rear end is sad because somalia is being divided, that division and clanism is what u stand for. U were here day and night defending faroole's action of calling somalis unsomali and u r here feeling bad because farah supported somaliland's secession? Do ur ears hear what ur mouth is saying?

U can't change colors according the situation at hand, stick to ur principles.

Zack, you are not making any sense adeer, desperate is how you comes across right now. Farah is a Kenyan MP, from a maraganalised and much abused ethnic group. his own clan folk gets tortured by the Kenyans and are second class citizens in their own land. Lets not go there my boy.

He went into Somalia and took sides, and even insulted a large population of Somalia, why?

No Kenyan, no Ethiopian & no Somali or Afar from Djibouti did what this man has done.

That makes him a clown, and you a supporter of a clown. :D

Liibaan   

Zack

As I said last night you are good brother, we are on same page as well

I have huge disagreement with Farah macalin and his cheerleader in sol Dajiye

Dajiye keep defending the indefensible, just because Farah Macalin is your uncle or share your qabiil, you shouldn't make excuses for Farah Macalin

You said there is no more somalinimo, but I am telling because of somalinimo I believe Faroole was wrong to handover our somalis brothers to xabashi , and because of somalinimo I will never ever support your enemies the xabashi and their aggression against people of western Somalia, although you and your uncle farah support the division of Somalia and established unholy alliance with snm militia (snm is a product exported by Ethiopia)

My advice to you is two Wrongs Don't Make It Right, iyo soomaali maahmaah oo leh waan baahnahay bakhti looma cuno

Kamaavi   

'Dalmar',

If you want to remain under Farole, and Riyale who count on Adis for every thing is something else. But Farah did what any bold man who cares about the plight of Dervish people would do, he is changing the direction and magnitude of the politics in the horn.

Look for your local leaders, elders, and politicians who are in Nairobi first, and come back to the board.