Sign in to follow this  
Sky

why the hell is puntland having secret deals

Sky   

they think we dumb or something, the truth always comes out.

http://www.hafza.com/page1.html

this is HAFZA horn of arica free zone. this large company from canada is allocated free zones wich means no taxes in puntland cities lik aalkacyo, garacad, xaafun, eyl, boosaaso, laasqora, badhan, laascaanood and garowe. no taxes!! and the real somalis have to pay themselves shitless to make ends meet!!

they gone do a lot of things like developng airprts and portowns, but they wanna make xaafun a tourist place. lets see abut that. definteily xaafun has the natural beauty and the historcal monuments to be so. but still. its pretty ackward. look at some piturs of xaafun, with a bit of money than damn= Wada%20ka%20mida%20wadooyinka%20Xafuun%2Gudaha%20Masjidka%20Xafuun%20ee%20Hore%2Gudaha%20Godka%20sida%20uu%20u%20EgyahayKaluumaysatada%20oo%20ay%20Qaarkood%20diGarigii%20aan%20la%20soconay%20oo%20soo%Sida%20ay%20u%20samaysantahay%20ee%20BuuCarada%20ka%20Timaada%20Bada%20oo%20isug

about the wardheere free zone, that was prt of a deal puntland made with ethiopia, i see there were more interests and parties all along. well i hope its gone be a boost for puntlands economy and not cabdulahi yuusufs pockets (we all know hes the brain behind all tese deals). maybe this sudden big contracts for puntland has got to do because former prez of pnland is now prez of somalia?

this is the websie= http://www.hafza.com/page1.html

Gabbal   

Change the title of the thread ina adeer ;)

There is no problem in being proud of where you're from, so you don't have to front just so we don't think you're being showoff. icon_razz.gif

Any part of Somalia developing deserves to be shown off and Puntland is not exempt from that. :cool:

Its a good deal I belive, if they can build 4 airports and 4 ports and highways and a tourist centre. A railway station to Whardeer.

I belive its a great move as long as we dont lose control.

BN   

Duke, Your dreaming saaxib if you think all that will happen. Do you remember the Awdal Roads Company having similar things planned for that region a few years back? What came of that? Nothing. Let's not get our hopes up.

Ambassador, thanks for the photos of Xafuun. They were amazing.

BN   
They sounded more like an NGO then a business... :D . We'll see where this goes soon enough...but what is the position of this current government under Cade Muse on this?

The summs dont add up, and it seems all of Puntland in this plan is a one big free Zone.

If it was Bossaso area or Galkacyu or even Hafuun Island ok but every port and airport and we dont even know anything about this company and its history.

But hey at least they have some imagination. Puntland the new Dubia but bigger :D

BN   
Raula, I would be had I not seen these sorts of scams artists before; whether its similar "nation building" businesses or fake oil exploration companies. These people are in it only to line their pockets...I somehow don't believe they are doing it for our benefit.

CHE   

I understand that, this is still a proposal that hasnt been finalized by the parties involved.And if and when it is signed into a deal, I do not think that the authority in Garaowe will undertake any deal that poses threat to the establishments of PL or to the federal of Somalia.

I must say that its no longer "secret" ,now that you have officially made it public.However, it does add a lil bit of thrill to your heading!.

CHE   

Let me also say that,I welcome any project that will develope Somalia without reserving any suspicion.

I believe that Somalia will be the main beneficiary, at this point of time, in any project that involves in utilizing(legally) the resources or the people of Somalia.

I think C/laahi Yuusuf is willing to sale off our country in the daylight. These companies are only there to exploit our country, and I don't believe a regional government can allow any such deals to proceed without the supervision and the admittence of the Somali people in general. Haafuun belongs to Somalis, not Puntland renegades. They can sign whatever deals they want, but the piece of land will never proceed for what they wish to benefit.

I am going to call that company soon, insha allah, and bombard with alot of emails to express my citizenry duties on my country. Either they stop that reckless and thugish project, or we step in by force as the citizens of that nation.

Too good to be true... :D

This looks like a one man show. Fishy in many ways. If he could have just said one or two e.g. Xaafuun for that matter, we could have given him the benefit of the doubt.

Can you check the similarities between HAFZA

and DAFZA and Shannon Free Zone. :D

But I like the name HAFZA, good dreams mate. although you spent too much money and time on it.

Suldaanka, You've certainly lost the plot here. You don't seem to know what the actual threat is all about. Hatred must have blinded and corrupted your heart that much that you're willing to discredited and belittle everything in here.

Anyway the deal was actually exposed by Cabdiwaaxid Khaliif a Puntlander who is very critical about Pres. Abdullahi Yuusuf Ahmad who was the main brain behind the deal with Horn of Africa Free Zone Authority short (Hafza).

Here is the link for more back up reading in SOMALI: http://www.somalitalk.com/2005/feb/9feb805.html

My view is that we actullay don't need to transform Haafuun and other parts of Puntland state of Somalia as Free zones and tourist areas. If they want to help us to rebuild our infrastructure such as roads, ports, and airports I would acutally welcome it but i don't want Haafuun or Puntland to be like Dubai where the Kaafirs relax, holiday and do all kind of Fisq and munkar. However if they would to transform Haafuun peninsula as a large tourist attraction then they had to move all the locals away and who would compensate them if they loose their ancestral land where their Fathers and Grandfathers are buried. But inshallah Future will tell!! Lets wait and See.

War Jiro Caakiro imaan.

Hafun_Future.jpg

Xaafuun sida ay u ekaan doonto marka laga dhigo waxa loogu yeray "Free Zone" oo sharci gooni ahay yeelan doonto, lagana dhigayo meel loo dalxiis tago.... SOURCE: www.hafza.com

Sky   

DUKE AND BARI=

i know this shit sounds a bit crooked. but you gotta admit, if they do 1% of what they saying than that's mighty good news na'm saying. i mean there must be a core of truth in it, everybody is talking about it and this HAFZA thing goes parallel with the puntlan-ethiopia trade agreement. these days nothing i to good to be true, puntland allready made multi-million dollar deals with thai and malaysian fishing companies. where the money went, i dunno? but the problem is that these guys are going to do their business without taxes. i mean what the hell? and ethiopians are getting discount on taxes. i know this is to attract investment-> employment->economic growth , but don't be issuing these contracts like apples or something. well let's just see what the future is about to behold. the puntland-ethiopia trade agreement alone is going to be a major boost and strangely it's quite similar to this HAFZA thing on a lot of points. oh yeah and there's also going to be trade agreements between puntland-djibouti. had to be expected, after all the reer djibouti are the maternal uncles of most of puntland's clans.

SHEIKH=

cabdiwaaxid khaliif is a joke. ok he's a puntlander, but the dude is more anti-cabdulaahi yuusuf than cusmaan caato. but these days he stopped cabdulaahi yuusuf bashing (i did agree with him on many points) and started to focus on zamzam, cadde muuse's administration and the ethiopia conspiracy. now he discovered this, wich is pretty impressive, i agree that puntland is doing a lot of things behind our back, but i think his theory that puntland is getting economically colonised by foreigner is a bit too much.