Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Nur Cade's failure 11 out of 15 ministers resign

Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

Dhul-q, how about we scrap the presidents office
:D
?

ha ha ha... No problem! just as long you o.k with El Señor Presidente to pull a Vladimir Putin on these suckahs(i.e. switch offices). happy0018.gif

nuune   

Juje, is nearly a year since Adeero Nuur Cade got the post, what is the time required to make changes bal, as soon as he got the post, he supposed to do his job as he promised laakin mariil buu noqdey oo fadhiid ah aan xataa awwoodisa ku amar-taakleyn karin, he didn't do anything, I would like to know if you could list all the things he achieved since November.

I guess one year from now you will be saying Nuur Cade didn't have the time and pace to bring immediate changes to Somalia!

Mida kale, telling how Nuur Cade failed Somalia and Somalis makes me Yeey Supporter miyaa, bal labaduba maxey is dhaamaan, soo labada ninba Tigreey uma daba-dhaqaan iyo laheestana soo uma ahan, mid waaba tahluuka socoto(Yeey), kaan is laheen(Nuur Cade) waxbuu tarayaana waaba mid takhaantakhayo oo had iyo goor kaligiis iska turaanturoonayo oo tillaabadu dhibeyso, isgaayba tiise heesataa muxuu tu kale wax taraaba.

Now, gabogabo, iga jaahil bixi since you are his nume-uno supporter, bal maxaad ku support gareesay Nuur Cade, aniga, personally, qof TFG ka mida oon support u hayo ma jiro, hadey ummada Soomaalida wax u qabtaan wey iga helayaan taageero, laakin loogama yaabano blind support inaan qof u ahaado anoon arkin waxyaalaha uu qofkaasi tarey.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Brofessor_Geeljire:

Easy there, mr Nuune, rag ba mooday in the messengers of the Jenday Frazer such as Cade and Ould Abdullah so wadaan honey and milk. Dont kill their dreams now.

Dhul-q, how about we scrap the presidents office
?

I will rather have hopeful messengers of honey and milk rather than the promise of ill-conceived jihaad.

That is our difference and it could not have been more apparent than this morning when innocent 10 street cleaning women became victims of a remote contrlled land mine. Allah UU Naxaaristo inti dhimatey..amiin.
Saxiib, dont tell me about innocent people, when your angel-like boy was stuck for words when his bosses slaughtered Somalis, in fact, he supported it. Moreover, you, as the johnny-come lately, Anti-Habashi Nationalist, tried tirelessly to `convince Somalis to throw their lot in with the marvellous, internationally recongnized, Somali government, aka the TFG. That was even after Ethios marched to Somalia's major cities. Now, you wish your newly found heroe, mr White, and the saviour Blue Helmets will defeat the Maxakim and their allies, or if not that, you dearly wish that your boy or your favourite collaborationist MPs will propel themselves to leadership jeegoyin and outsmart mr Yeey. Dont think we haven't figured it out. ;) Your boy(mr White) looks likely to fail, as the time for mere smiles and empty promises from the Ethio embassy are over.

Juje   

Nuune sxb ma fogiid lakiin waxba iskuka dhexyacsaan. First and foremeost his tenure is not yet one year. Secondly he could have not at his time made a fundemental changes in the TFG - but the question could have been has he embarked on it - yes beyondg argument.

He could for instance get the Ethiopians out of the country by single directive and cannot at anytime confront them . But has embarked on the diplomatic path with the great assiatnce from the International Community in ways of withdrawing them from Somalia. However in the process there will be grand obstacles that will hamper even the hope for it let alone its realisation and a great example is the cowardly act yesterday orchestrated by the TFG President. Nevertheless it will be overcome and I now think the PM is more courageous now that assumed. As I write six new ministers have been appointed in replacement of those that resigned.

Also the other main obstacle to his plans are some of the armed resistance who deem that they have the right to govern the country and hence will only achieve through the barrel of the gun - certainly those will be eliminated once most and most of the credibable resistance come on board on Nuur Caades plane.

So my friend Nuune, I will take you on your words that if he delivers change you will support him - and I accept that - but can you give the man a chance who is facing evil forces both within and outside the TFG.

Saxiib the enemies against restablishing the Somali state out numbers their counterparts and the road is not easy.

Abu Geeljire xabaadna kama fahmiin saxiibo

I like the semantics. I like the choice of words.

One, the then prime minister, is a "failure." The other, the current prime minister, is "under attack" now.

What made the 180 degree change of choice of words? Hmm...

Wax cusub ma'aha laakiin. The usual suspect wax walba waa laga filan karaa.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

One, the then prime minister, is a "failure." The other, the current prime minister, is "under attack" now.

^^^

Fatuous rhetoric, chest thumping drivel and self delusion.

I've noticed your propensity to make snide remarks without either backing them up with a rational and considered response or staying around long enough to confront a dispute.

Another little loud mouthed nobody trying to score cheap points.

Doesn't Libaax_sankataabte have some sort of a Witless Protection Program for SOL?

I suggest you get on it, pronto.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Adigaaba iska xiiqaaya ,,,, ma iyagaa qarsadaba ,,,

Regardless. It says more about who is writing about the prime ministers than the prime ministers alleged shortcomings. The allegations are utterly not principled, only depending whose clan the individual(s) belong(s). It has to be stated, regardless how many times it has to be stated.

RedSea   

MMA,

The puntlanders(not the reasonable ones offcourse) are predictable. It almost requires no work to expose their simpleton politics. But thanks anyway.

^^^

...phew that was refreshing!!!

Lighten up Red Sea, If Puntlanders, like you say, engage in simplistic politics, you ought to be able to handle Riyaale using your refined politics up in the secessionist enclave. Don't you think?

Acting as the scared doomsayer doesn't really speak well for a member of la-la land.

Or does it? ;)

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

loooooooooool....... ....Ilaahoow xishoodka hannaga qaadin...sidee dowlad dhan oo is wadata hal nin oo aan abtirsi wadaag isku sheegno uga qaadan karaa...cakuye waddaniyadda noocaas ah!...Soomaaliya waxaa awalna burburiyey dadka sidaas u fekeraya haddana iyagaa hortaagan inay nabad gaarto ee Ilaahay dadka Soomaaliyeed indhahooda ha tuso!

MMA: Is angry only because of Sharif Xasan the man who is unable to read has been mentioned. With that in mind, I won't even take you seriously for you don't have any point. Two clear facts on the ground. Sharif Xasan is behind all these crazy deals and corruption that has cropped this government.

The fact that the armed forces have not got paid and have revolted. The treasonous sea deal with Kenya. PM Sharmarke represents Puntland, traveled to Puntland and got a deal from it's leadership. Can Sharif Xasan travel to Bay & Bakool and get a deal from them? Thus what does he represent and why is he Minister of Finance, the man can not read and does not have basic education? Again be ready to respond lad because Sharif Xasan will be exposed and you will keep crying as you have done in the past.