Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Breaking News : Qarax Is-miidaamin : Cumar Xashi (AUN)

It seems you still did not digest the damage done to the clan in west of Baladweyn, as one friend said to me today that this was their darkest moment as many of his relatives were wiped out, many respected elders were among the dead and they were there to ask xaashi to stop the drum of war and work peacfully, this is huge, it was their little september 11, I would ask you to go and listen to this evening's VOA, so Mr Emperor whether it was carried by a young boy from their neighbourhood or not this will backfire on the mindless youth, soon we are going to see another Guriceel.

Emperor   

Nuune, Abti don't listen to that Bulshit, the Kambooni group is Xassan Turki, and he kills and attack his own people, remember how he attacked the ONLF guyz in the Jubba few months ago killing about 15 of their solidiers...

That man has no clan, he is not defending a clan, his agenda is not for a clan but a noble and above our thinking of clanish idealogy, the man wants to rule Alaska and the solomon islands, that is his ego his 'HAMI', I don't think the whole of his reer hadii la isku geeyo inay leeyihiin the HAMI of rulling only East Africa but this one man has the ego that which the most powerful men on the planet like Barack Obama, Hu Jiantao and the Kremlin Boss dream of occassionally, that is Turki for you :D , and the reason why I redicule this clanish talk...

One more thing, it is not only the clan of Hiiraan's politicians that were attacked or targetted by Alshabaab, before the clan of Puntland got angry at them for attempting to kill Yusuf, also remember how the clan of Gedo reacted when Hiiraale was ousted from Kismayo humiliated and elders that supported him and a colonel were murdered...

No one clan can defeat Alshabaab, no matter how angry they get, I wish that was true and have done it long ago... it is not hard to decode that because most of the boyz that fight in every region are from the same region, majority Alshabaab that are based in Gedo are of reer Gedo, and those in Galgaduud the majority are from Galgaduud, simalarly those now operating in Hiiraan are probably of reer Hiiraan

Originally posted by nuune:

^^^ Where I am now, in da latest fadhi ku dirir, there is huge arguments and muran dat the Kambooni Camp of shabaab are responsible for the qarax, and the people will get revenge from that entity.

You know the people in the qurbaha are fuelling alot of things, already sheekada qabiil ayba maroosaa, yaab

Some Soomaalis mentality ayaa saas ah, and I don't blame some of them feeling ilke that in Beledweyne. Qaarkood wax walba qabiil ayeee ku fiiriyaan, siiba what happened today. And again, if whoever entity organized this dismaying, alien act thought this was a major political score for them, wey ka shaleyn doonaan. Hornets' nest isku taabteen, balaayo qabyaalad isku soo jeediyeen.

Dadka kale ma'ogi, laakiin Ina Xaashi qof dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa difaaca u taagnaa ahaa. Waa bini'aaden qalad gali karo, laakiin in isqarxis lagu ugaarsado?

Emperor   

Moonlight so another Guriceel is a welcome matter for reer Hiiraan miyaa leedahay? All I know is that Alshabaab would not deter, blink or turn back... In death they will go straight to heaven, the kids are told... It is simple they are coming to die and kill you, how are you going to deal with that or can any clan deal with a range of suicidal kids from every corner of the country...

Unless reer Hiiraan can defeat them outrighly and give them a knockout in one, two or tree battles (which I doubt), a stalemate and a tragic circle much like Guriceel is not a matter to be hypnotised about...

No one clan can defeat Alshabaab, no matter how angry they get,

sxb it seems the youth struck Gods fear into you, listen, Alshabab have been defeatd before and can be and will be again, remember they don't dare to put foot in wabxo, guriceel, dhusamareeb,and maxaas, they are not unbreakable as you believe. Again you comparison is wrong your comparing a single man killed in kismayo and there to this gaint attack on the clan's existance and their elders.

how are you going to deal with that

remember how the Iraqi sunis dealt with them, its a fact when a armd gurilla group lose popular support, they are finished, no body will hide them, feed them, fund them or, treat them, the Iraqi sunnis got fed up with what they were doing and organised the awakening councils which eradicated these ruthless men, the same could be applied to somalia, but first lets wait them distroy their sypathisers support on their own hands, then people will come to you saying There is a shabab guy hiding under my bed come and kill him. :D

Emperor   

^Aah stop it NG, Of course CLAN IS EVERYTHING but not on this occassion, obviously the clan will get angry but can't change anything about the dimensions on the ground...

Moonlight, Abti this is not Iraq but Somalia, again I don't think the clan of Hiiraan are that powerful, certainly not more powerful the clans of Guriceel and Central regions of Somalia or the clans of North Mogadishu and Middle Shabeele, you know what is happening is those regions the whole of Kaaraan is burning and massive displacement, not a single house or toddler is spared because of the actions of Alshabaab. If there was any power left or anything this clans could do to outrightly defeat Alshabaab would have done it, don't you think...

Any wayz, this argument is getting silly and irrelevant, you think reer Hiiraan's anger will change much and lead to the defeat of Alshabaab, I don't think so, let us agree to disagree and leave it there, we await to see the events unfold...

Som@li   

Eebe ha u naxariisto, This is the biggest blow to the TFG, If these guys were killed in their hometown, no one is save.

Liqanyo was a great man, with a high calibre,Sad loss for all Somalis.

These killings must stop.

RedSea   

Allaha Unaxariisto intii dhimatay. Kolay in laga doodo mafiicna mar haday shacbi meesha ku dhinteen. Intii kalena Ilaahay ayey is arki doonan waxay galeen ee danb ah. Markaa lets leave it to the Master, the Almighty.

Shabelle   

Originally posted by Somali Pirate:

no sympathy for his death. He took the eithopians for auliya and protectors. He has become one of them.

Good riddance to every eithopian *** kissing somali

What is the alternative?

Al Shabbab aka Al-Qaeda?

I'd rather have Ethiopians on our soil than disgusting Wahabi, fake muslim, arab a$$-kissing sons of biitches.

The Zack   

I have just been told that the victims that were killed today in this explosion included Mr. Hashi's son and two brothers as well. Inaa lilahi wa inaa ileyhi raajicuun!

One small step for shabab, one giant step for Somalis who dont believe in traitors. This man went there to sign the return agreement for Ethios! totally ridicules. thats not hot.

RIP for the victims. Way it goes. Ce la vie.

Kashafa   

One small step for shabab, one giant step for Somalis who dont believe in traitors.
This man went there to sign the return agreement for Ethios
!

My nigga for real. Spoken like a true Somali-Muslim.

But the cowardly Gaalo-raac scum that infest this site insist on crying over the extermination of two baqti-traitors. May they have even more oppurtunties to wail and moan in the coming few weeks/months. Aameen.