Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

IT has started Ladies and Gents, It has started. The Talibans in da House!!

harir 10   

If the crime doer is guilty not matter the case, i wholeheartedly agree with the punishement. You do a crime you face the consequences.

"an eye for an eye" Hanarabi law is the only thing working in som.

what a good way to make an example out of criminal act.

To all the ppl out there talking about how we "must amputate and stone" criminals, i have one thing to say to you.

SHUT UP YOU HYPOCRITS

Our religion is beautiful and lenient for crying out loud, and I think we should try to be as lenient as possible in every case possible, for example Islam offers amputation as an option for punishing burglery/robbery. But when you have a mitigating factor (Somalia ppl are REALLY poor) you need to take that into consideration.

Why did'nt these savages at least give that boy some jail time.

All Im saying is that in every crime it is not black and white, there are many shades of gray. I by no means support criminals but I do support a more understanding criminal justice system. And to all you ****** talking about the Sunnah out there, I wanna tell you this.

Our Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was a lenient man and looked at the shades of gray in all situations, yall ought to try to live up to his example (even if it means you wont be acting like a crazed maniac like yall always like to do)

Somalia is poor while all u fat basturds out here in the west or middle east trying to say that boy should get amputated.

HYPOCRITS you make me sick, think about this this kid was born 2 years before the war and ensuning famine, he prolly has been hungry since he was a toddler now he cant do any good for himself.

Dont tell me that Im too westernized or not being a good Muslim, you are the fake Muslims for wanting to be so Un-understanding and hateful

Baluug   

^While I partly agree with your opinion, I do not believe that all poor people in Somalia should be given lenience just because they are poor. Somali's aren't the only miskiin people in the world, but they seem to be the only miskiin people in the world who would rather let their clan allegiances override their hunger, for if the Soomaali people got together and helped each other instead of killing each other and letting their clan "leaders" brainwash them into fighting for their warlord's personal gain and a lifetime supply of jaad, this mess would have been resolved a long time ago. It is not reasonable to say that since the whole country is poor, that the Sharia law should be scrapped because it's too harsh given the conditions in Somalia.

Since we're on the topic of clan killings, why is it that when the wadaads try to implement some sort of law(I'm not learned enough to say whether it is Sharia or not) in an attempt to bring justice, Somali people are all up in arms and yelling, screaming, and claiming "this is not Islam" and "these Islamic courts are bullsh*t".

While at the same time, most of us have no problem when Clansman A kills Clansman B out of revenge for doing or saying something about Clan A? It seems that no one bats an eye or gives a sh*t.

Alisomali, you should think of this before you start talking about hypocrisy.

Som@li   

Cutting the hands of the poor theif is not required , and is inhumane.

The punishment of rape is death, public excution, and rapists deserve it,100 lashes for adultry.

THis poor kid who dint have anything to eat, it is very cruel,and narrow minded of the so called sheiks to chop his hands and legs, and Allah will question them.

On the other hand,those who rape the innocent , the powerless girls deserve more than stoning, burning them alive would be more suitable. :mad: :mad:

There are reports from here that indicate KEYNAN22 is not a Muslim! I am not sure how valid is that, but it is according to one account news.

Why do we need to talk about this?

Xarago   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

There are reports from here that indicate KEYNAN22 is not a Muslim! I am not sure how valid is that, but it is according to one account news.

Why do we need to talk about this?

Who gives you the authority to judge whether an individual is a muslim or not. I bet you will continue to inform us that he will rot in hell.

It is this sort of proclomations that damage the reputation of Islam. Only Allah SWT should be left to judge and only HE knows what will happen of a person.

Originally posted by Viking:

KEYNAAN,

Correct me if I'm mistaken but weren't you a non-Muslim? Aren't you against all form of theocracy, Shari'a and Islam in general?

this is the news I was reffering to..., and they seemed to know one another.

Did I sound judging? I don't think so.

While I do not agree with the clan courts, one must not trust all the news coming out in relation to this story..

Also rape is a serious crime, punishable by death. There is no room to argue regarding such a crime..

Duke, there is room to debate everything should, and that should be encouraged. None the less, after all the blood shed in the name of everything from clan now to religion, how can this barbaric violence be the answer. Instead of finding ways to pacify and disarm people, they now think public stabings, stonings and amputations (a level violence new to our sociaty how ever war-like we have been ) is the answer? It can not be. The way to restore our sociaty is through goodwill and justice of a more compassionate kind. What these shaikhs are doing will make our people even more callous and apathetic. Maybe we should learn from South Africa.

me   

South Africa Should learn from us in the case of rapists.

Kill them all.

its understandable for someone in Somali to advocate for even more killing because they no nothing else, whats makes someone enjoys piece of western and middle eastern nations advocate for more death? Whatever the reason, its very sad!