Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

IT has started Ladies and Gents, It has started. The Talibans in da House!!

to Jimcaale, unless I am mistaken, name calling is not alowed in this forum. Don't attack people, discuss the topic that is being discussed. If you have nothing to say, you know what they say: Af dabolani wa dahab! As for the pics, i did warn about the links to the graphic ones, if you decide to see or not to see is your business. As for what I hope to accomplish with them, I wanted to show cheerleaders here the true face of these warlords/thugs turned wadaado.

KEYNAN22   

0000304326-006.jpg?size=67&uid=%7Bb8b117

I cant believe how any one can support such despicable act against a teenager regardles his crime.

I dont care what this kid did, murder,rape, robbery or whatever, he doesnt deserve the savagery inflicted upon him, i'm really pissed off after seeing those pics of whay they did to him.

The only thing openly and best would be to rehabilitate him and try to lift him from the trauma of 16 years of lawlesnes he has lived in(and probaly born in), anything to bring him into normal life and normal conscious.

But what do these savages/brutes/animals do to the kid??

They cut his legs and hands off, FaCk!ng animalistic behaviour, unbeliavable and unacceptable, this is inhuman and can not be condoned! It's not his damn fault his hungry , its not his fault he had to steal so to survive, they the Loosers are the ones to blame who didn't secure food for this young man, they are the failures who are the grown men fighting for the last 15 years instead of securing his security for his education, and this young man has to pay for their failure. These pics really upsets me. What they did to this kid is abhorrent and inhuman, every somali who sees this should protest against this and show their disgust openly so to convey their distrust and disgust against such acts on the future young victims facing such savagery...

Rahima   

Amazing how some people have stooped so low as to attack that which was sanctioned by Allah and practiced by Rasuallah.

Rapists (proven guilty that is, and a condition of the courts) deserve to die. To make their deaths public is a deterrent to the people. At the time of the prophet, adulterers were stoned to death in public.

Some are against it because they deny the sunnah to begin with, some believe that they have become so “educated†and “civilised†that they now feel that they have authority to question the laws of their lord, and finally some put tribe before Islam.

Well well, this discussion has turned into a pop culture debate and here i was thinking SOLers were reasonabally minded group who can see through this tit-for-tat news thats flying around now days.

com on raise the level of debate otherwise refrain from it

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Amazing how some people have stooped so low as to attack that which was sanctioned by Allah and practiced by Rasuallah.

Rapists (proven guilty that is, and a condition of the courts) deserve to die. To make their deaths public is a deterrent to the people. At the time of the prophet, adulterers were stoned to death in public.

Some are against it because they deny the sunnah to begin with, some believe that they have become so “educated†and “civilised†that they now feel that they have authority to question the laws of their lord, and finally some put tribe before Islam.

Markaa sunnah iyo lawga aad sheegaysaa waa in caruurta masaakiinta een is difaaci kareyn gacmaha laga jaro imasaa soomaaliya niman dad dill ah ka buuxa maa lasoo qabtoo oo gacmaha laga jaro, all the warlods who killed so many young people including women and children. iyaga gacmaha iyo lugaha laga jarimaayo, waayo, ama waxey ka dhasheen qabiil xoogleh or way is difaaci karaan.. maxaa shariica law lagu dhaqmaa wadan bilaa dawlad ah oo dadku wada gaajoonayaan. Waa wax habaaran oo awalba criminal ahaa waxan caruurta googaynayaa..

N.O.R.F   

Note the following case where ‘brutality’ against the convict was not needed.

There was recently a case here in the UK which went something along these lines

A man was convicted 3 years ago of pedophelia against a 6 years old girl and he received a 7 year sentence. After serving half he was released on good behaviour and moved back to his old neighborhood. Here he met up with a woman he knew and she invited him to her house were he enjoyed a meal with her and her young kids. He boasted of his previous conviction before she went into another room and called the police.

Before she could blink he kidnapped her 3 yr old daughter. He kept her in a flat and sexually abused her for days on end with other men of his kind looking on. After a massive hunt and a car chase when the young girl was thrown out of the car, the police finally caught him and guess what? He in jail again.

This was made possible by the man made laws of the countries we reside in today and maybe this is what certain people in here would like.

Nagaar says:

whats not modern is not is Islam or its laws but his medieval mentality is. Stoning people to death, cutting limbs of children with kichen knifes, cutting the hair of old man, teens beatings their elders for exposing their legs, stoping woman from working or educating themselfs, dictating what people were, beating or arresting of people who do not fast,

Let me try to briefly work through this,,,,

Stoning to death – certain crimes after clear evidence is obtained (see Quran and Sunnah)

Cutting off limbs of children – thieves of over a certain age who ‘know’ of the punishment wa allahu aclam

Cutting the hair of old men – not sure about this as I have never heard of it, please give more details

Teens beating elders – ditto as above

Stopping women from working – not sure where you got this from but if you read a little then you will realise that’s infact a load of nonsense. Do not confuse the culture of certain countries with Islam.

Dictating what people wear – and what should the people wear? That which is described in the Quran and Sunnah? You may have an argument here of how much a govnt should encourage/force it but thats another debate.

Beating or arresting people who do not fast – if you are healthy then you have no excuse. I havnt seen or heard of people being beaten for not fasting.

Please do not confuse the cr*p you read in the west with 'real' Islam. Please also note that 'real' Islam is not being practiced in many countries who are reffered to as 'Islamic' states.

me   

Ok, This is scary!

Stop this sheepishness, lets have a clear discussion without calling each other kufaar.

I personally am against amputations. how ever i am for the death penalty on certain occations (murder, rape, corruption), but only if it is ccarried out HUMANELY!

In my opinion radicals are hijacking islam and threatning other muslims for speaking out against it, this is what will damage islam more then anything else.

ISLAM IS NOT SAVAGE!

THESE ACTS ARE SAVAGE

ISLAM IS PEACE

ISLAM IS TOLERANCE

ISLAM IS BROTHERHOOD

ISLAM IS NOT CHOPPING OF LIMBS

ISLAM DOES NOT APPROVE TERRORISM

ISLAM IS PROGRESSIVE

ISLAM HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT OF SCIENCES.

ISLAM IS FOR ALL OF HUMANITY.

THIS IS NOT ISLAM AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT THESE RADICAL EXTREMISTS WHO ARE TRYING TO DESTROY ISLAM TO GET A WAY WITH IT.

THINK AND STOP THIS IGNORANCE.

THIS GROUPTHINK IS KILLING ISLAM.

SECONDLY.

If a country chooses those laws and they are fair and just in their executions. I have no problem against it, but i won't live there.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Rachel:

quote:Originally posted by Rahima:

Markaa sunnah iyo lawga aad sheegaysaa waa in caruurta masaakiinta een is difaaci kareyn gacmaha laga jaro imasaa soomaaliya niman dad dill ah ka buuxa maa lasoo qabtoo oo gacmaha laga jaro, all the warlods who killed so many young people including women and children. iyaga gacmaha iyo lugaha laga jarimaayo, waayo, ama waxey ka dhasheen qabiil xoogleh or way is difaaci karaan.. maxaa shariica law lagu dhaqmaa wadan bilaa dawlad ah oo dadku wada gaajoonayaan. Waa wax habaaran oo awalba criminal ahaa waxan caruurta googaynayaa..
Walaalay sow islama yaabti? Caqligaadu intaa'e ayuu gaaraa? Waxaa lagu yidhi ragu dambigoodi wey qirteen gabdhahi ay faraxumeeyeene si kama dambayn ah ayey farta ku fiiqayn. Maadama maxkamadooyin Islaami ah ay dhulalkaa ka taliyaan, sow kuma qasbana shareecadu inay hirgeliyaan? Haday hirgeliyeene sow kuma qasbana inay kuwa ugu dhaw dambiyadooda wax ka qabtaan intay meela kale eegin?

Runtii anigu qof aan sida aqalkan loo furay la yaabay waa adigu. Kuwaa gaalo baynu nahay ku dhawaqeen, warku iyagu ha ugu ekaado. Adiguse isku xishood walaal fikradaad dhiibtay waala dhaamaa.

Viking   

Umar (RA) is said to have suspended amputation according to the Shari'a during the time of famine. There isn't any Baitul-Maal in Somalia where the hungry and needy can get help so how can amputation of youngsters that live in a state of anarchy and poverty be justified according to Islam?

As fo rape, isn't the punishment 100 lashes if the rapist is unmarried? Was the rapist a married man?

KEYNAAN,

Correct me if I'm mistaken but weren't you a non-Muslim? Aren't you against all form of theocracy, Shari'a and Islam in general?

ElPunto   

^Thank you wise Viking. It is less to do with the punishments sanctioned by Islam - than it about the conditions under which these punishment are being carried out. I have serious difficulty with amputation for theft in a place where starvation and serious malnutrition are rampant.

Originally posted by Viking:

As fo rape, isn't the punishment 100 lashes if the rapist is unmarried? Was the rapist a married man?

NO

100 lashes for the violation and humuliatation of women, You are kidding me!!!!

It is death I beleive. Anyone who rapes should be shot!!!....Their actions are deliberate, and it is not hunger and starvation that is driving them to violate men.

For bleeding hearts, Just how do you intend to police a place like Somalia. Do you have alternatives?

^^^ Dont say no if you don't know. that is the punishment if the man is not married. If not, stoning is still not the only option. Also, there mustbe four male four witnesses, something these coarts didn't bother with. As for them confessing, I think we all know how those can be obtained.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

quote:Originally posted by Rachel:

quote:

Originally posted by Rahima:

Walaalay sow islama yaabti? Caqligaadu intaa'e ayuu gaaraa? Waxaa lagu yidhi ragu dambigoodi wey qirteen gabdhahi ay faraxumeeyeene si kama dambayn ah ayey farta ku fiiqayn. Maadama maxkamadooyin Islaami ah ay dhulalkaa ka taliyaan, sow kuma qasbana shareecadu inay hirgeliyaan? Haday hirgeliyeene sow kuma qasbana inay kuwa ugu dhaw dambiyadooda wax ka qabtaan intay meela kale eegin?

Runtii anigu qof aan sida aqalkan loo furay la yaabay waa adigu. Kuwaa gaalo baynu nahay ku dhawaqeen, warku iyagu ha ugu ekaado. Adiguse isku xishood walaal fikradaad dhiibtay waala dhaamaa.
Inankii aqliga badnaayoow i dhageyso ... hadaad waxaan idhi wax dhaama heysid maad sheegtid. Mr. einstein. ilaa intaan dad wax qora arkayay SOL wax kaa liita ma arkin. Qofkii aan rayigaaga kula raacsaneyn malaha xishoodkii buu katagey or fikrad male.. waar ilayn .. Xanaa manaa ayuunbaad gurtaa.. Hadaad sidaa u aqli badan tahay, aad na isku heysato nin fikrad wanaagsan wadankii ayaa adoo kale ubaahan..

Balse adoon wax fiican sheegayn dadka ha xagxagan.