Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The Fights That Took Place This Weekend

NGONGE   

I've read through the various threads posted on the site and I am still non the wiser as to the reasons for these clashes. It's either ME bleating or Sacad Ducale preening but nobody has bothered to give even a subjective account of what took place in those areas. Now what exactly happened and why?

Was it a coordinated attack by the SL and Ethiopian armies to crush and destroy any dissenting voices in that region? To what end and why is Ethiopia helping SL in something that may upset its other client (PL)? An extension of this thought would beg the question about PL giving up on its claims on those areas.

Was it a reaction by the people of Buhoodle to the heavy-handed treatment of the Ethiopians on that side of the border? Did a scuffle escalate into a fight?

Was it something that the SSC leaders instigated in order to fulfil the promises they have been making all along? In other words, has the resistance finally shot its first xabashi?

Was it a Riyaale inspired plan to cause unrest and disrupt the upcoming elections in SL?

Do any grown ups here have any inklings?

Contrary to what the defeated boys including the one who has recently found "dapodiliph*" as a new lexicon into his word list, spew here. The events that took place in what used to be Southern districts of Togdheer region was purely coincidental.

As you might be aware of, Somaliland is currently in a drive to replace voter and ID cards. The SL army helped the National Electrol Commision to bring the new cards to Souther Sool region just recently taking the process to Kalabaydhka village which is about 50KM south of Laascaanood.

In the same way, the SL army was helping the NEC again in Buuhoodleh district.

On the Ethiopian issue, they were doing their own seperate operations which was relating to the elections that took place on Sunday.

The little skirmish that took place in Buuhoodle was started after the Ethiopians banned vehicles from entering or leaving Buuhoodle.

In a nutshell, the events coincided at the same times but they are totally different and have no relations or links whatsoever.

Cowke   

Ngone politically speaking puntland only cares about 1 thing the most. Hamar!!! They introduced a federal concept of government that is recognized by the world today and even ethiopia support it.

Ethiopia has guaranteed to support puntland 1 somalia federal vision whilst support somaliland as regional state with all waqoyi apart of it.

So puntland can't get it all unfortunately so I guess alot prioritization was done and the mamul there decided that ethiopia support for the tfg is alot more important to us then towns in sool and sanaag.

But what baffles me is why they still put on these games like the threats to somaliland etc. Maybe their something else involved that I am not aware of but it's just strange playing such games. Does it help riyale stay longer in power? who knows

There is another issue from puntland perspective, the election to take place in somaliland is win-win situation for us as it will cause clan tensions between the snm click AND MAKE THEM finally relize just like in the past 1960 the conflicts they had is no different to today and hamar will be their final solution just like in the past.

Those people love to make out 1960 union as something they were willing to do, but really they had no choice because they werent agreeing in waqoyi at all and mogadishu was seen as the solution to such khilaaf. The reer burco were never fond of it, awdal, ssc, etc back in those days and even to today hasn't really changed much if u think about it!!!

As for ethiopia support for puntland and somaliland within the federal framework, definitely somaliland gets the edge because of the onlf issue. Ethiopia simply dont trust puntland with such a task because the onlf were even seen openly docking down weapons at bossaso port regularly lol.

So thats my twist on things its just my opinion but that is what only can literally make sense to me out of this mess. Its quite sad how ethiopia has strong influence in somalia thats why i kind of pray for ethiopia to self destruct and if they do somalia can be free again. But im sure some ***** clan will make a move and get foreign support and then all clans will follow suit beucause everyone is out there trying to survive!!!

To Ngonge:

I do not know if I should consider myself a 'grownup' from your doddering point of view-- but my views, about this past weekends skirmishes in Cayn, are lucid: Riyaale has managed to mastermind, yet again, another excuse to delay the belated elections of Marfashland --and once again mug the heck outta the wretched habro of the north-- by instigating a clan war in that part of Somalia.PERIOD!

However; where these skirmishes will end in the long-term, is anyone's guess.

Saalax   

This is something to do with buhoodle not being happy about the ethiopian border patrol soldiers inspecting the trucks that are coming into buhoodle from the hawd and out of buhoodle, as we know ethiopia is suspicious of buhoodle militias open support for ONLF, the ethiopian patrol border soldiers have been inspecting the cars for 3 days the militia of buhoodle started getting impatient and fired the first shots on the border patrol soldiers which in turn reacted by invading and fighting inside buhoodle town that is a short summary of what the fighting in buhoodle was mostly about, although the fighting in bal-dhac, widhwidh is another story which involves somaliland troops.

nuune   

There is an outside force that is causing the unrest in those disputed regions, and by outside force I don't mean Ethiopia, they are already there by default, untill that outside force is defeated, then I don't see any shortcoming solution for the region and its two neighbours.

Cowke   

Mr Somalia I think Silanyo will decide to cut burco and form his admin under federal somalia and lead an autonomous state. There is more benefit for him that then this current mess called somaliland. All the hayadaha will be based in burco and their will be more development there, politically speaking they will come under federal somalia and partake in federalism and at same time have alot more respect within somali community, plus have the chance to lead Somalia

It works out perfect for them then living in this mess they are in now and it works out good for us in puntland as federalism will get new members and grow from there

^

I sincerely respect that, Cowke. But as a practical matter, do you honestly believe that Silanyo could ever amount to anything significant in the politics of Burco, let alone anywhere else in Marfashland?

I doubt it very much; The man is worthless.

Saalax   

Cowke, the people of somaliland are united strongely and they are well aware they have many enemies, the habro know who their common foe is at the end of the day so don't get shocked. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Don't take this in another direction, guru. Horta aan ogaano waxa meesha ka dhacay. Defeated lot ha ino dhambeyaan, saaxib. :D

Originally posted by nuune:

There is an
outside force
that is causing the unrest in those disputed regions, and by outside force I don't mean Ethiopia, they are already there by default, untill that
outside force
is defeated, then I don't see any shortcoming solution for the region and its two neighbours.

Sheekado ma yehood ba ka dambeesa? :D

Sacad & Suldaanka, you gave one part of the answer but what about Widhwidh? You've got to admit that the timing was a bit iffy!

Mr Somalia, I know you're young but I never knew you were sensetive warya!

Cawke,

Dee other than fantasies and things related to greater Somalia, what do your news sources tell you about all of this?

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^

I sincerely respect that,
Cowke. But as a practical matter, do you honestly believe that Silanyo could ever amount to anything in the politics of Burco, let alone anywhere else in Marfashland?

I doubt it very much. The man is worthless.

Your so called politicians couldn't do nothing to help the folks of "ssc", who is really worthless? You were crying about faroole, so I know that you know what's up.

Riyaale is delaying the elections at the expense of mugging your folks? C'mon, that is straight up disrespectful, handle the man already. Stop moaning about him, and just take care of him. His your problem, look at what his doing to your people.

lol@ at this dude thinking he actually got a weight on us.

^^stop crying bruh, and do something.

You know who's getting mugged, lets not go there.

Ps. Dalmar, I told you these garowe boys don't even see you as your people.

NGONGE   

^^ Forget Mr Somalia (or anyone from PL) for now and answer the thread itself, adeer. Can you not conduct a discussion without turning it into a fight?

Mr Somalia, the guru said "Will be controlled", he did not say they are controlled. Now back off and wait for an opportune moment to attack him again badow yaho. :D

Now, now, kids. Can we get back to a proper discussion please? We'll have plenty of opportunity to bicker later, I'm sure.