Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

SIR CULUS: Maamulka Puntland oo qodobo lagu khiyaameynayo Dowladda Soomaliya hordhiga

GAAROODI   

wow, even without Somaliland involved you seem to be eating yourselves still.

The truth is things have changed and the reality is that there is nothing such thing as federalism, because this was a concept only adhered to by Abdulahi Yusuf and the old regime, to gurantee puntlands existance and find an excuse for Somaliland to hopefully join the fray one day. However Yey has left, sharif is in and things have changed based on the individual, Somalia doesnt have a constitution, even if it does the cult of man is often more powerful than any written document. In the west the written word is king and the constitution is equivalent to their holy scripture. In Somali politics the politics changes according to who is in power, so you are always eventually bound to go wrong.

Firstly, i doubt wether this news is true even if it is which is doubtful i would argue that sharif would reject it.

- he cant be seen favoring one side over the other

- he has to give to all or to none

- he knows even if he does that help that he will get is minimal

- the finances and centralisation of power is what keeps his government moving and without that he is finished for sure.

so wake up form this day dream you guys have.

GAAROODI   

What did i say, its been rejected.

puntland, will you declare yourself independent?

we will see, i think when this government falls apart and alshabab and these other islamic splinter groups intensify fighting, is when it will break off, with no success because then its going to turn on itself.

Haatu   

Where are all my doubles. What happened anyway? Did Duke get his wish and get fu-fu aka garbo weyne temporarily banned? :D

this is no 'Secret' that puntland has and still is pushing for more autonomy from the dysfunctional transitional federal government with the help of the prime minister.

juma-nne   

originally by Garoodi

Somalia doesnt have a constitution, even if it does the cult of man is often more powerful than any written document

And How exception is Somaliland from the satatement above? Arent Mujaahid Riyoole and his Mafia cabinet enjoying same inequivocal Powers?