Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

SIR CULUS: Maamulka Puntland oo qodobo lagu khiyaameynayo Dowladda Soomaliya hordhiga

MZanzi   

^^adeer if you had the skill to hold your own game in this forum you should have used only one name but you have more names than p-diddy :D:D

^^^FUFU has stepped in Dudu as usual. Adeer you need to prove your accusations, trust me we will take this to admin, and you will be proven to be wrong on everything.

So come with the evidance lad. :D

^^^No you wont get of that easy adeer, FUFU: You need to learn a simple lesson, when dealing with the senior Nomads you need to watch your mouth.

No the evidance Fufu.

^^^lool. So you can bring nothing as evidance, just shooting of your mouth as usual. Let this be a lesson to you and a warning next time the admin will be informed of your defecation of the site.

^^^Dont back down now, I am in the mood to make my first ever formal complaint in SOL. The rules are important adeer it differentiates between weak and lazy fellows like Fufu and the tireless machine like Duke. :D