Sign in to follow this  
SoMa_InC

Bob, Northerner, Shujui, 187, Nuune.....

nuune   

damn it few hours left for that ireland-france game tonight in Dublin, can't wait to see Zidane being kicked out by Keano, it is gona be a dificult match

Viking   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Good to see yall back man.

Viking Sxb, I watched that Cameroon vs Ivory Coast game, Damn it was the most boring, non entertaining game I watched. No wonder no African team makes it big in the World Cup. The last 5-10 minutes was better than the whole match, when Cameroon attacked and were lucky to score.

Damn the only good thing about the game were the two goals that were scored by non other than Chelsea striker, Drogba. Good finish in deed.

Soma Inc,

We have a different understanding of football sxb. That game was quite lively...it had five great goals, a lot skill was on display (both offensively and defensively), the speed of the players was electrifying and Cameroon scored some spectaluar goals; but you must have missed all that as you were only concerned about Drogba. :D

PS: Allez les Bleus!!!!!

nuune   

what can I say, a terrible night for Ireland and England, but heey, am happy that England lost to Northern Ireland smile.gif

SoMa_InC   

We have a different understanding of football sxb. That game was quite lively...it had five great goals, a lot skill was on display (both offensively and defensively), the speed of the players was electrifying and Cameroon scored some spectaluar goals;

Viking sxb seriously that game was far away from lively. No skills whatsoever! The ball was never on the groud floor, always in the air, may be that is a skill.

The goals were fine in an African standard football but the game was not what I expected. My expectations were high and they disappointed me.

but you must have missed all that as you were only concerned about Drogba.

Thats deep now!!

that game was far away from lively. No skills whatsoever! The ball was never on the groud floor, always in the air, may be that is a skill.

Your a chelsea fan, u should be used to that by now.Even drogba complains that he likes to recieve the ball on the floor but only gets inthe air. Besides that Ivory Coast Cameroon game was of the chain man. Non-stop attack, its true towards the end teams got desperate so went for the long ball, but that game was real good.

NGONGE   

Van Persie clearly played the ball there :D

vanpersie.gif

PS

What the hell is wrong with your team these days? Lost two games already!

The Russian mafia shall not win the league (despite winning all their games so far). This is an early season prediction from me. You can quote me back in May. :cool:

Viking   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

Viking sxb seriously that game was far away from lively. No skills whatsoever! The ball was never on the groud floor, always in the air, may be that is a skill.

The goals were fine in an African standard football but the game was not what I expected. My expectations were high and they disappointed me.

Soma Inc,

A Chelsea supporter complaining about long balls? :D Oh dear! How did Chelsea beat Bayern Munich last year? Who are the champions of route 1 football? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones sxb! :D Water under the bridge...

Van Persie clearly played the ball there

PS

What the hell is wrong with your team these days? Lost two games already!

That was a complete accident you can tell because he's always looking at the ball and immediately puts his hand up to recognise. What about Rooney im sure he was alright.

SoMa_InC   

A Chelsea supporter complaining about long balls? Oh dear! How did Chelsea beat Bayern Munich last year? Who are the champions of route 1 football? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones sxb! Water under the bridge...

That made me laugh. I say No Comment!!