Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Warlords Vs Courts :

Xoogsade   

It is me and my uncles? The poor xoogsade somewhere in the American Arctic you say have ample things to do with what went wrong in Muqdisho? Xarago, laba adeeraan adduunyada ku lahaa oo aabahay la dhashay, mid gurigiisaa lagu duugay after he was found dead in his bedroom by his neighbours in Madiino in the heydays of the civil war, Ilaahay ha u naxariisto, the other is in the US. I don't know much about Ina Dahir except what I heard and saw on a vidoe long ago. He sounded genuine and interested in the good. And we are not related. I am more related to Aidid if you are interested to know.

Anyways, if you are not prejudist yourself, oo aadan ka gadoodsanayn in wadaad wax iska dhicin karo, Qanyare and his cohorts are to blame.

Last friday, my nephew who is twelve years old was interested in my approval after he contributed a dollar to the charity box in his school where kids were urged to contribute and help their brethren across miles who were tested by the draught. He asked me if he was a true somali and a muslim by doing that. Such was the mood in the town and people looking forward to both helping their fellow somalis and Baydhabo meetings whatever it held for the future. These losers, namely Qanyare and his thuggish inept cohorts had to start a war setting the whole town in distress. Schools are closed since then, since last saturday, there is no work and my mother didn't go to her shop in Bakaaraha sitting home hoping a stray bullet doesn't find her. My nephew and his classmates were actually dismissed from the school early in the morning when a bullet found its way into their class and ricocheted dancing on the floor as he told me without harming any kid fortunately. Nothing can excuse the bloody mess and screw-ups these Qanyare dude who is over sixty by the way and his moronic Yalaxoow stooge have brought on their communities. Nacaladda waxaa fiicnayd ineey Bakhtigiisa geed kasoo laalaadiyaan. Then may be we could talk about who was wrong or who was right.

Xarago   

You did exactly what I was afraid you will do walalo. Distancing your links from ina dahir unlike Duke who will not do the same but rather find a poetic justice for his uncle.That is not my point, and please accept my sincere condolences for yuour lost uncle, however much it is late it is yet very sad for me.

Going back you failed to mention the link of Hassan Dahir and the role he has played in creating the current scenario amid the waddads and dhigcabyasha. Is he an innocent involver by circumstances or has he contributed to it so violently? Am sure you will agree with me the actions of your nephew which is so sincere,humble and certain of his values cannot be compared with those of the Islamic courts in Mogadishu who judge whether people are Muslims or not, now I wonder who gave them that authority. And also whose jurisdiction does not affect those who are wealthy and close to them clan wise.As I said before Xoogsade qanyare,Suudi,Ragge, Caato are the worst scums ever , but what I want you to judge is are the Islamic courts true to their words?

Xoogsade   
Originally posted by Xarago:

[QB] You did exactly what I was afraid you will do walalo. Distancing your links from ina dahir unlike Duke who will not do the same but rather find a poetic justice for his uncle."

:D:D:D Aan duke kugu darno, you would make a good couple :D:D

My judgement of the islamic courts is based on what I am told and on what I read. In a world were the stronger eats the weak, I can say majority of these religious entities fair better than the warlords. Consequently, when the two collide, I insitnctively side with the religious entities despite my reservations of any wrongdoing on their part alleged or factual. Besides, I distance myself from somalis in general who are mired in political disputes. I always told myself that if I can not stand in front of god with someone and be proud of their company, then I should not support them verbally. However, as I explained, even if the characters who are involved in the islamic courts are shady as some allege, they are still better than any warlord you mention(at least those religious figures nothing substantial can be said about them). I judge people based on what they display and God knows their secrets and what they have done that I don't know about. And for me to believe what someone says about any individual, the informant has to have the characteristics of an honest impartial person who doesn't speak on whims and whose mantra is not about "we found our forefathers doing this, and we are intent on following it".

Thanks for your condolences. It is never too late and I am not used to such good words from strangers online since I am guilty all the time owing to my clan :D

Xarago sxb there is not mutch to say in here Qoladaan inkaarta qabto oo hada Sameeysatay A new name (Ladalaalanka argigaxida iyo Nabad) waa kuwa sheeydaan all there interst is to got Money from the US and Eithopia. we all know that Qanyare is not fighting couse there are terrest in Muqdisho all he wants is to got money and that is about It. In sha alaah Ilaah always wuxuu lajiraa kuwa xaqa kusocda.

Qanyare Suudi And abdi waale all they want is Money, money money........

Xarago   

Will-ducoIdont believe there is thosewhoareon 'wadada-xaqa-ah'inMogadishu.What am against is actually to term those self pro-claimed Islamic courts asfighters of justice,which I believe they are not.

Originally posted by Xarago:

Will-ducoIdont believe there is thosewhoareon 'wadada-xaqa-ah'inMogadishu.What am against is actually to term those self pro-claimed Islamic courts asfighters of justice,which I believe they are not.

Saxib you seem very unfortunate if you are calling the Islamic courts illegitimate entities. May be you somewhat lost your morale, and can't judge between good and bad. Then, you are either a tribalist or one of the popular altra-secularist party.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Then, you are either a tribalist or one of the popular altra-secularist party.

I think my answer to that question will lie within the context of your answer to my following question. Are the Islamic Courts in Xamar in real terms those who qualify for the title they proclaim? Or in other words have the Islamic Courts in Xamar fullfilled the basic necessaties(let alone grand one) to function as an Islamic Court.Now if your answer to all that is yes then am afraid you are all that you accuse me of. Just one thing for you to ponder the bullets fired by the soldiers of the so called Islamic Courts in Xamar on their recent skirmishes killed or maimed innocent children,mothers and civilians. Please dont tell me that they had to die in order for the Islamic court to achieve their intention, for that is rubbish and very unislamic thing to do.

^^your ignorancy is guilt of refraining from the truth. You need one dose of Islamic creed refurbishments. Next time I hope to see you in line with the Islamic courts' movements in our homeland.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^your ignorancy is guilt of refraining from the truth. You need one dose of Islamic creed refurbishments. Next time I hope to see you in line with the Islamic courts' movements in our homeland.

If there is any ignorancy in here is the clear transparency of you naivity. To make a point clear I fear Allah SWT and believe in the principles of His Quran. Unlike you I dont blindly support self-appointed wadaads who in their command rule over rape,land-stealing,drug-dealing,killing and maiming innocent humans created by Allah SWT and who worship and believe in his Deen. I dont ,unlike you, support an Islamic court that punishes an individual who has no strong or armed clan behind him. These Islamic corts you so vividly support are an insult,if not more, to the name they claim.

I bet your support for them is based on tribal affiliation, hence it will not be wrong to concur had your tribal leaders all of a sudden decided to embark on introducing the teachings and practice of Budhadism in Xamar you would have been a staunch supporter.

Xoogsade   

Xarago, Reer muqdisho have decided who they want to support. They know who came through for them in times of great need and who preyed on them and made life difficult for them.

Hadda:

- Qanyare iyo Yalaxoow waa ka quusteen inay qabiil dad ku dagaal geliyaan Xamar oo dadkii u dhawaa oo ay isku halleynaayeen waa ku gacan seyreen, so after they murdered families and their children, they sought help from their new friend Maxamed Dheere. It is futile attempt to make a come-back and their demagoguery won't work anyway. But we will see. The days when they could master platoons of faithless clansmen are over.

- Qanyare's clan played a noble role on decisively going against him and stopping his murderous assault on the city, and for that, kids have gone to school for the last three days, work is available for those who have the means to earn and make money. Although Qanyare and his cohorts haven't signed any peace agreement, they were forced to abandon their plan.

Adiga iyo kuwa kugu fikradda ah, meeshaan idinkoo dharagsan ka qora waxaa rabtiin. Coward I say to you. We wish death on Qanyare and the likes of him.

Xarago, you have to admitt Qanyare and Yalaxoow failed their clansmen big time.

Xarago   

Xoogsaade walalo read my script Qanyare, Sudi, Caato, Bashir rage, et al are the worst scumbags that ever existed . Ok. I dont support them nor see them as human beings. But am opposing is to present the so called wadaads as an alternative and a better one.For me simply I believe the Islamic courts are not up to the standard they claim and to be precise they have the same intentions as the warlords, share the same attributes but are falsifying by pretending to be what they are not,actual Islamic Courts. The Islamic Courts in Xamar have done nothing to elavate the suffering from the people of Xamar except increase the burden .

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Alleubaahne, kamoon, duqa; walaashaa saas haku dhihin. Fikrad kala duwanaasho waa dhacdaa, ee xoog ma jiro.

Gabar hadeey tahay ha iga raali ahaato, aniga gabdhaha maba la hadlo adeer, iyadana ilaahey ha raali gareeso, maxkamadaha ay u gaftey darteed. Meesha xoog ma jiro, waa runtaa, laakiin qofkii jaahil ah in la qabto waaye duqa.

Mise qaladka waan isku fiirsanaa?

Xoogsade   

Xarago, Oki sis :D My only question to you and to miskiin is, who do you think will rule the country considering the utter failure of everyone in Somali politics within the last 15 years? Who would you suggest to be the right leaders for the country?

Also, do you guys know about the growing influence of islam in the country? You can set aside for now anyone using islam to enrich themselves or the courts, just tell me what you know about the growing influence of islam or what you would call islamists/islamism. The changes that happened to our society and how islam is more prominent and more pronounced than it used to(this is not to say we were not muslims before but we all know islam was confined to the mosques and rituals and remained apolitical as far back as somalis adopted islam).

So, do you guys think, you and miskiin, with the subsequent failures of the usual suspects, warlords or corrupt politicians, islam can be the final solution that somalis have longed for? What can unite us as somalis since all else have falied to produce honesty within us?

Thanks.