Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: Warlords Vs Courts :

Originally posted by Dhubad.:

^MMA, the warlords and the CIA created this mayhem, there were no foreign fighters and "Terrorism" in Somalia before Qabablayaasha embarked on this war!

I blame them of all the things that are happening now!

Dhubad, I was just stating by going a point further than those who in the last few weeks ku haayeen the old stooge should be 'vindicated.' I was just mocking their point. Laakiin in seriousness, you never know. Qabqabliyaasha wax wanaagsan oo yar lagu sheego iska yaraa, laakiin you never know if they were right or not in that particular case of non-Soomaalis fighting in Soomaaliya then.

Meiji, few Soomaalis -- save those calooshood u shaqeystiyaasha ah ee ka dhargay xaaraanta in the mayhem of the last two decades -- would have welcomed what happened in late 1990 if they knew how it egregiously turned out to be now.

Meiji   

^^

MMA,

Dont get me wrong:

The dictatorship of Barre had to go in 1991 like the warlords had to go in 2006.

No single regret of the overthrowing of those corrupt regimes. The only regret is that political and religious pretenders led those two great Somali struggles!

The overthrow of these two corrupt regimes was widely welcomed but what the Somali masses regret is that they have placed their unconditional support and hope for political/religious pretenders just because they despised the corrupt regimes.

A lesson for in the future:

''factions should not be trusted upon their word and retorics and that we have to ask critical questions, even if the status quo is unbearable''