Sign in to follow this  
miles-militis

Gun fight in Burco - Qaran related

Tacshiirad xooggan oo caawa abaaro 11:00 fiidnimo oo 10 daqiiqo dhiman, isla markaana joogsatey abaaro 12:00 habeenimo waxa ay ka dambeysey markii koox dabley ahi ay weerar ku qaadday Saldhigga dhexe ee magaalada Burco, halkaas oo la sheegay inay doonayeen inay kala baxaan laba nin oo ay isku beel yihiin oo lagu xidhay galabta Saldhiggaas.

Dableydaasi waxa la sheegay inay qabsadeen saldhigga, balse ay u suuroobi weydey inay la baxaan labada nin ee xidhan.

http://somaliland.org/ns.asp?ID=07101109

******, I hate these clan militias were ever they be. People of Burco dont need this type of incident.

I bet you meant:

******, I love these clan militias were ever they be. People of Burco do need this type of incident.

smile.gif

what is the latest news?

there are no clan militia in burco sxb ,,,, some angry young men took few guns and made the shooting.

Problem solved ,,, they were cought and police is searching some more.

NASSIR   

Originally posted by SheekhaJacaylka:

there are no clan militia in burco sxb ,,,, some angry young men took few guns and made the shooting.

Problem solved ,,, they were cought and police is searching some more.

Problem solved.....but what about the people of Las Anod. Don't they deserve the same peace and progress Burco is enjoying today? Why attack a peaceful city and adopt national policies that divide rer Las Anod

Taleexi   
Mr. Caamir, Be mind that "War is a continuation of policy by other means", First and foremost, Reer LA needs to set the record straight and proclaim what the h_e_ll they want?.. In the case of the gullible kids from Borame and Hargeisa dying in the outskirts of LA for an elusive cause, history will judge them not me!, Soomaalidu hore ayey u tidhi "Abihii w_a_s_e ayaa aakhiro laga wayaa"

N.O.R.F   

^^ :mad:

The most sane Somalis you will ever meet. Very straight forward, to the point and truthfull. Kuma 'af carabiyeenayaan' :D