Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Waddanka Kaga Baxa in 24 hours!

RedSea   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Zenawi, the master, made a call to Riyale and clearly and loudly told him to kick them out. Its bau nothing new.

Waar heedhe okay okay we get it. :D

N.O.R.F   

All of a sudden SL is complicit in the goings on in the south (without much in the way of support). Whatever makes people sleep better i guess.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

waar niyow xabashidani idinla weynaa ,,, looooool ,,

Waxa lagadhigey Romanski AFrika!

Fabregas   

Warlords have their supporters and clan bases. You remove the need for Somali clans to seek alliances with Adiss Ababa against other rival clans and political entities; and then the Habashis will be kicked out in a few days. Habashis can wonder in Kismaayo, Badioa and many towns across the Ocaden region without coming under sheet. Habashi can recharge in Berbera and dine with elites in Galkcayo without any real objection. Somali Clan elders will travel t Adiss Ababa and then when they return their clan people will host a welcoming party for them. It is not because Habashis are the masters of Somalis, but rather they are both using each other to reach political objectives. That is the truth( as i see it).

The Zack   

they are both using each other to reach political objectives. That is the truth( as i see it).

They are sure using each other but the Somalis can not see the big picture at all and it is the Ethiopians that are getting the best of this, making sure Somalia is divided for good.

Fabregas   

But I didn't expect any less or more from the Ethiopians. They (Tigrays) are only lookin after their interests, marka it is not highly suprising. They have blocked attempts to create a Somali government since their Emperor declared Somalis were nomads incapable of building a government or nation. Thus it is the Somalis that have to reform, reconcile their hearts and put their religon and/or state before their clan and political interests. I am afraid we are a long way from that!

Somaliland has put her national interests over any moral obligations towards other Somalis plenty of times before. I.C.U, Puntland and O.N.LF are seen as more of a threat to Somaliland than Ethiopia is. In fact, Somaliland wouldn't need anti Ethiopian sentiment on her doorsteps, which could fuel feelings of Islamism and Pan Somaliasm among it's residents.Ethiopia, to them, is probably a stabilizer against these millitant forces, who appear ot hate Somaliland more-so than Ethiopia. They are mostly interested in the peace they gained and preserving their security! Is this a suprise? Again,no! Politics is a dirty and some times you have to play dirty. The late Somali leader didn't mind sending white mecenaries to bomg his inhabitants in 80s nor did the rebel movements mind making allies with Somalia's arch enemy. He, the ardent Pan Somaliast and nationalist, didn't mind effectively surrendering all ties to the occupied Somali region. The same man that sent these people to die for this region and Somaliweyn, would years later bomb one region and sign the rest off to the Ethiopians. If morality is the root of politics, then I wonder if those Sheikhs in Asmara asked Afreweki how the Muslims of Eritrea are doing? Or when was the last time the Arab Muslims( including Hamas) asked Russia how those Chechnyan Muslims are doing? Yes they might well be "Dhabodhilifs, traitors and stooges", but the remedy is to examine the root causes and why people took such political decisions!

Good day!

This is indeed a very bad move from UDUB regime. I don't believe the orders came from Addis Abeba (btw it is plausible), but I think the UDUB regime is ridden with very incompetent people (former NSS members) and that the journalists are seen by them as enemies. It is no wonder they are pushing so hard a new parliamentary law, which is described by experts as being one of the most draconian media laws in the world to curb freedom of speech and the press.

But, waxaan UDUB kaga ciil la nahay waa, their time is coming to an end soon, by any means possible. The bottomline is, and every Somalilander now understands the fact that UDUB regime is working hard for their own narrow personal interests and NOT the country's interests.