Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Qardho | Parliament Speaker Invited To Kubo Farms

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:
Rejoicing others misfortune isn't something to be exulted about, believe me. You can be next, who knows.

How can you even say that when you are egging them on by publicly publishing the process and results of your flawed investigation. I cant believe that a men in your position can be so partisan , but then again you are Somali, arent we all?

Jabhad   

Sky, what the gent in centre of the picture doin? Surely not!

eheheh. Nice observation boy!! maybe you need to consider working as IO.

Originally posted by BN:

Horn and Wind, one and the same? You've got to be kidding. Now they are banned?

Waraa Miskiinow, maxaa kuugu dhacay? Ma waxaan isku malaysay inaad tahay madaxweynaha SOL-dhinaca siyaasada? Yaab badanaa.

I didn't ban anybody, widaayoow. Admin. did before I came online today, after he saw Hornafrique's and Wind's name matching one unique IP. I knew nothing. That was his decision after his preliminary inquiry, which further investigation revealed some of the time those names (there aren't limited to Horn or Wind, but other registered usernames as well) fall under on a few unique IPs. It can be they are pals who use one computer together at school or home. Only Eebbe knows.

It was never my decision to ban anybody, nor do I have the power to do so. Even if I did have, I would certainly never ban anybody. I didn't even know anything or suspected nothing until today when Admin. directed me to see what he saw, which happened after he banned them.

I am saddened too, and, in fact, I am lobbying the Admin. to reinstate Horn and Wind if they are indeed different individuals, publicly as you can see now.

Marka saas ula soco, saaxiib.

Xudeedi   

This can't be true.

Windtalker's early depiction of himself was more of aggressive. I remember a threadthat was cut off by the Adminstration because of its objectionable content.

I used to wonder how could someone from Bari region or even Mudug could have a sweeping generalization about Sanaag and its residents that he even called them "Cowards". The most absurd label i have ever heard someone say against Sanaag inhabitants. Since then, I chose my words with caution and keen observation. I had a sense that Him wasn't what what he made of his identity but a mere alias with multiple and dangerous purpose.

BN   

MMA,

Haa, hadaan gartay. Iga raali ahow saaxib.

Admin. did before I came online today, after he saw Hornafrique's and Wind's name matching one unique IP. I knew nothing. That was his decision after his preliminary inquiry, which further investigation revealed some of the time those names (there aren't limited to Horn or Wind, but other registered usernames as well) fall under on a few unique IPs. It can be they are pals who use one computer together at school or home. Only Eebbe knows.

Interesting. I would like to know how is it they have the same IP address as well.

And by the way, the reason Admin. wrote "this is MMA's investigation" was not about Hornafrique's or Wind's (since I had nothing to do with them), but since it happened, we need to be fair, and re-check many others' IPs. The Admin. is doing his part, but he is calling it "MMA's investigation," to check others as well, since too Hornafrique used to charge some individuals having multiple usernames on this section.

Interesting. I would like to know how is it they have the same IP address as well.

I don't like to reveal much, but their last two posts, which only had few minutes apart, had the exact same unique IP. It was either they were sitting together and allowing one another to post at a time or something was on.

That surprised and shook the Admin. because this site restrictly forbids anybody who deliberately uses multiple names, if allowed which degrades the very foundation of this forum.

BN   

^^Now tell me saaxiib, is it worth the position of MOD? Putting up with all these nomads, each accusing you of bias and favourtism? Well, your certainly in the spotlight now Miskiinow...I hope your enjoying it. :D

Also, I suppose it is possible that Horn and Wind know one another in person--although I wasn't aware of that. It is understandable, however, why the Admin may have become suspicious.

Taleexi   

Attecion!, Neither IPs nor MAC address alone can prove the usage of cardinality However,when someone is playing around with SOLs rules setforth, utilizing IP addresses can be helpful but it has its shortcomings to ban someone based solely on them.

Well, this is a rather sad state of affairs! I mean, I realise that those who partake in discussions in the politics section usually have some type of deficiency (ho ho ho..let me have it), but still, I have always thought HornAfrique to be an alright sort of fella; sharp and sarcastic in parts but always calm and polite in his dealings. I am sorry to see him go under such a dark cloud. Especially considering the fact that he has been a long-term member of this site.

Wind-Talker seemed rather ornery in contrast, but still good fun. I would never have associated them as the same person and I still have my doubts. I'm sure there's probably another explanation as to why their posts shared the same IP address.

Sky:

Yoonis, you're talking to the fool's sister. War wuxuu reerkiisoo dhan buu keensaday. Be careful sxb, before his mother comes online and spank you.

Overlooking your rudeness, exactly what is wrong with having family members on the forum? Don't you realise that half of SOL are -knowingly or unknowingly- related? That people invite their siblings, cousins and friends to the site all the time? Yes, really.

Like I said, a really sad state of affairs. :(

Sky   

Aeronwen

You all don't know half the story. You guys haven't seen their hypocrisy. Granted, things have escalated. Surely, you'll agree that them both being banned came totally out of the blue. But these guys have done things to anger me and other nomads personally. I'm not kidding when I'm saying that there are a lot of nomads that dislike these two (or one), especially wind.talker was not a very welcome member here. He downright attacked everybody on a very personal level, including me. Those posts have been deleted, because they were so filthy.

I'll let the moderator MMA continue doing the investigation and check out all our stats. I for one would say; let HornAfrique back in. He's an ok dude and we both said some things to each other we shouldn't do. I personally don't like him, but he's allright. So about that family-thing. I know what you mean, but I said it to hurt him. I'll take this opportunity to apologise to HornAfrique. I said things I didn't mean.

wind.talker? Well if he's not HA of course, I would say let him stay away. I received enough PMs from different nomads from different sections about some info on this figure to know that he's garbage. Him being either a Sheegato and/or being Horn's other nick were some that came across. Seems that these rumours were right. Interesting was that I confronted him with these rumours, but he would disappear, only to respond to other petty discussion.

Sky, you are right. I have no idea what goes on in here. I read the occasional thread, but that's about it. Seems like there are deep (and acrimonious) feelings pounding about. Perhaps it would be helpful for people to step back and have a breather. Afterall, this is a mere forum. Not exactly life and death, is it?

Thankful   

I can´t believe windtalker was such a fraud, he accused me of having multiple nicks as well. When it was actually he who was the dishonest one. Now that I think of it I knew that this guy had too much hatred and jealousy that went far beyond politics. But never knew it went to this extent.

This shows that you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can´t fool all of the people all of the time.

J.Lee   

Him being either a Sheegato and/or being Horn's other nick were some that came across. Seems that these rumours were right.

Maandhow, you're barking up the wrong tree. smile.gif There are more than couple of Nomads (for most Seattle folks know each other quite personally) who can attest to the fact that Horn and Wind are two different individuals and that Wind, despite your despicable implication, wasn't a sheegto; he was in fact who he said he was (La merde, j'ai terminé ma phrase avec un propostion)

De plus, puisque vous semblez comprendre français, soin pour expliquer pourquoi il vous ennuie qui un - punt-lander- (ou plutôt votre clans-hommes) aurait une opinion (une vue ) cela diffère de vôtre ?

Sky   

Maandheey, who are you tryna fool? We all know Horn and wind.talker are the same person. Even the Admin was shocked to find out such a grown azz man either has more than one nick or two grown azz men sit on each other's lap in front of the same computer. I'm with the Admin, anba waan nixi lahaa to see Somali brothers like this. But let's just pretend that wind.talker and HornAfrique are two different persons.

De plus, puisque vous semblez comprendre français, soin pour expliquer pourquoi il vous ennuie qui un - punt-lander- (ou plutôt votre -clans-hommes) aurait une opinion (une vue ) cela diffère de vôtre ?

It doesn't bother me. But wind.talker's views are hypocritical and selfish and of a tone where most here rightfully question the origins that he claims. One time he'll say that Juma and Rahima's clansmen deserve to die at the hands of Puntland smugglers. The other time he'll say that he's anti-tribalist and that the rest are sick individuals who are stuck in tribalism. Whereas in reality, he is the only one who openly is involved in every tribal bickering in this forum.

En plus de cela, il s'est mentionné qu'il n'est pas une Puntlander. Donc je ne vois pas pourquoi je devrais être dérangé avec "ses vues".

PS. Comment avez-vous appris à parler le français ?