Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Qardho | Parliament Speaker Invited To Kubo Farms

Rahima   

^Oh mate, you are one heck of a character :D .

You are so immature it's beyond belief walaahi.

And really some of your terminology is very how do i say...familiar.

You must have been away for the last month or so because if you were here you'd realise that I took on both of them and guess what they were slaughtered by me singlehandedly.

I have been around and I can safely say that even if every cell in your brain was working at an optimum peak, you wouldn’t be able to take on the pinky of one let alone slaughter both :D . In all honesty (without bias of course), both HA and wind are way ahead of most if not all the cheerleading squad here.

and

lol.

is that what you call fun? I can already see that you are going to be no fun, that dude is not making fun, that is just silly :rolleyes: .

You need to be sassy and classy with your insults ;) .

^^WHo said I was going to make fun. If you would actually read between the lines you'd recognise that I meant making fun at the expense of you and certainly you ain't supposed to laugh at me, because ill leave it to the neutrals sister.

Sister I have no place for insults and I won't insult you, guranteed.

I only make fun of you.

Keep the mobilisation process going. What's the next move a mini-cyper demonstration or what?

What do we want? Juuuustiiiiiice

When do we want it? Noooooow

keep them coming Rahima.

For more information e-mail inforahima@funclub.horafrique.au

May I suggest a suitable song to you whilst you're in the process of organising the most severe civil-unrest demonstration SOL has ever see.

The song goes like this and it befits hornafrique and his friend just perfect.

"Bring Back" What? "Bring Back" What? Briiing Baaack my poooooony Hornafrique, bring back bring him back my pony.

Bring Back my pony, Bring back my pony bring him back to me.

P.S. Rahima I knew you were very close to the brother Hornafrique for he protected you as his lil' sister and I know you are very emotional and distressed but there is a tommorrow after today inshallah. Everythin will be ok.

Rahima   

^^WHo said I was going to make fun. If you would actually read between the lines you'd recognise that I meant making fun at the expense of you and certainly you ain't supposed to laugh at me, because ill leave it to the neutrals sister.

You know I have been made fun of in the past and honestly, have found some (even if very few) funny myself. One can laugh at themselves (but of course you wouldn’t know being so uptight and all), but that attempt of yours was blaze at the very least, embarrassing truthfully and just silly.

And what do you mean neutral, this section contains two groups of people, the Beavis and Butthead wannabes and the witty individuals who will no doubt attest to the below average status of that attempt. Either way, you suck dude, stick to the anger, more your forte me thinks ;) .

Sister I have no place for insults and I won't insult you, guranteed.

I only make fun of you.

Insult, fun whatever, makes no difference to me. I promise I won’t be crying to admin to ‘charge’ you for your ‘crimes’ even if you insult me (I still can’t believe that he takes this so seriously :D:D ).

Keep the mobilisation process going. What's the next move a mini-cyper demonstration or what?

Horta what is this mobilization the cheerleading squad keep going on about? I’ve never even had an exchange with admin let alone demonstrate (which I like, see that is passable funny, but still you need to work on).

You boys really are just a sad sad bunch of little boys who cannot discuss like grown people.

Honestly I feel sorry for SOL, all we are now going to get is the same brain-draining garbage over and over with no diversity (mind you the needed type) whatsoever. God help us all.

Rahima   

Another post? You missed the sassy and classy part of my advice ;)

Now i'm embarrassed for you. How old are you?

Yoonis I’d think you’d be sad to loose your muran-buddies. What else is there to do here? :D

I’m sure the Admin has good reasons for doing whatever he is doing. However, these cheap jibes at Wind and Horn when they are not posting… that’s just shameful!

I’ve known Horn Afrique to be one of the politest and most prolific writers on SOL. He is civil even in the most acrimonious debates. It would be a great loss to have him gone.

And really, who doesn’t snigger at Wind Talker’s ‘exchanges’ with Tolstoy? :D

These two nicks certainly appeared to have been two separate individuals from where I am sitting and reading. We should give the admin the benefit of doubt and have him look into the issue if there is cause for suspicion (although a little more discretion would have gone a long way). But like some1 said, same IP addresses don’t always mean the same person. The admin would need to have consistently matching IP addresses over a period of time (not just today) to give even a small value to the claim.

Oh I see, You dearly miss your pony, don't you.

Go ask a male relative of yours to get you a new pony.

Rahima did I take your advice or didn't I take your advice. "To be or not to be".

p.s. please continue to post after me coz it's getting really exciting.

keep them coming, I like the analyitical bit of your answers.

BTW Iam still a minor (inexperienced) young boy who never left his village.

Now speak after me.

What do we want? Justiice

When do we want it? Noooooow

Bring back my pony brin him back unharmed, Sorry your pony's already dead.

However, these cheap jibes at Wind and Horn when they are not posting… that’s just shameful!

You see they couldn't even reply when they were there. They would always come back to be smacked and then leave for a couple of days and then come back for more smack.

It's no difference.

But you see what is amusing here is the fanclub at hand of Rahima et al.

Rahima   

Ah the wonders of indecent referencing, pony he says… I wonder what he means ;) .

Sassy and classy, not trashy and immoral.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Once again folks IP address means nutta, I can have three different IP addresses because I use three different PCs and some other nomad and I can have the same IP address because we used the same PC because we so happen friends.

Ever thought that these two nomads just might be friends who so happen to live the same area. [/QB]

^^ :D:D You are not suggesting Horn and Wind are Sleepless in Seattle, are you?

Deeq A.   

This is MMA's investigation. I know he will be fair and the many individuals who are hiding in this forum with the "multiple clan/multiple nicknames" will be caught and banned from this forum.

AYOUB   

^What makes you think MMA is not multi-talented? smile.gif

Back to the farm:

qadho_kuba10.jpg

Sky, what the gent in centre of the picture doin? :D Surely not!

BN   

Horn and Wind, one and the same? You've got to be kidding. Now they are banned?

Waraa Miskiinow, maxaa kuugu dhacay? Ma waxaan isku malaysay inaad tahay madaxweynaha SOL-dhinaca siyaasada? Yaab badanaa.