Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Qardho | Parliament Speaker Invited To Kubo Farms

Originally posted by Yoonis:

I forget to ask you Windtaker: How was your encounter with Hornafrique? Did he manage to cool you down?

quote:

Originally posted by Wind and addressed to Hornafrique: "Everytime, adi lee i fahma.."

He must have a cooling effect on you because as you already put it he's the only one that "understands" you in here.

How sad is that. From now on before addressing you I'll send a
memo to your mentor
warning him to prepare you for battle

Lol, ha ha
Softie
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Enough said this place is geting funnier each day that passes.

Gabbal   

Yoonis you're not even worth a response kid. Go take a rest dude, SOL is a cyper forum, it should not be an outlet for a life. smile.gif

^^Mind you Wordetta, the only person using multiple nicks and username in here is your friend Hornafrique a.k.a Windtalker and many more numerous multiple nicks.

Please don't accuse me of a crime without having sustainable proof or evidence.

I swear to you that I never had multiple nicks or double nicks.

I have got only one nick and that is Yoonis.

I request the admin to come out from his hiding place and to repulse those lies against me.

It is really sad to see that the only arguments you can come up with is that I have multiple nicks. Is that your only criticism.

I don't need multiple nicks because for the simple fact that I don't need multiple clan identities unlike some of our friends in here.

We all know who they are.

Peace!

Mr. Yoonis Garoowe.

Sky   

Yoonis, you're talking to the fool's sister. War wuxuu reerkiisoo dhan buu keensaday. Be careful sxb, before his mother comes online and spank you.

It is really sad to see that the only arguments you can come up with is that I have multiple nicks. Is that your only criticism.

Exactly, the only thing this chump has on us is a baseless lie. Told you he can't talk like a man, didn't I?

Maintenant je vois que vous signifiez par les SURNOMS multiples.

Why the need to speak French? What is it that confirmed to you that Horn is making sense with his multiple nicks accusation? I see it now kulaha.

Gabbal   

War meeshu waa ka kac, the SOL we knew is gone!

^Maintenant je vois que vous signifiez par les SURNOMS multiples.

Vous êtes un de peu de gens qui il rend compte, laisse l'espoir que l'Administration fait.

Their aguments is just unfeasable to borrow a word or two from someone in SOL.. Whoo whoo.

How can we make replies that swift in multiple nicks of ours or the same person.

Surely if we had multple nicks we wouldn't be able to reply differently to the same thread.

Therefore making it highly unlikely to have multiple nicks. I challenge the admin if they're still living and breathing to come forward and to cool down this situation by shaming the liars and accussers.

Sky you know the most funny thing is the Horn wanting others believe that I made SOL my life.

He thinks so, so let him think that. "Yoonis is a looser and he ain't got no life outside SOL and putting the Horn at his right place which is near the stinking bin in front of the ladies toilet.

Sky   

Yoonis, let the Admin check out the IP-addresses. If we have the same IP-address, than they can kick us out. If not, Horn, his family and his soulmate wind.talker are out of here.

J.Lee   

Yoonis, je ne vous ai pas accusé. C'était juste une observation simple que vous avez décidée doit être dirigée à vous, Pourquoi ?

the only person using multiple nicks and username in here is your friend Hornafrique a.k.a Windtalker and many more numerous multiple nicks.

Okay. So where is your proof? I mean, you can't possibly just accuse them (or rather Him :D ) without substantial evidence, so maandhow please provide proof.

^^La soeur I a simplement su qu'on l'a dirigé vers moi et je ne prennent pas des insultes ou la calomnie de vous.

I'll bring the proof when you bring yours.

You call me a thief I'll call you a thief. Ear for Ear, nose for nose.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Sky:

Yoonis, let the Admin check out the IP-addresses. If we have the same IP-address, than they can kick us out. If not, Horn, his family and his soulmate wind.talker are out of here.

Technology is so advanced that I.P address changers are common enough. smile.gif

I agree with you Sky.

This one goes out to the Horn: Vous êtes un imbécile triste n'êtes pas vous?

La seule chose je suis triste d'est vous ruinant notre forum. Nous n'avons pas besoin des pitreries enfantines, et vous êtes plein de lui. Tout le monde sait que vous avez des encoches multiples et êtes le Sky.

Par la façon vous pouvez tromper des gens pour si long, et votre temps est en haut le copain. Somaliaonline a utilisé pour être le forum d'intellectuels, maintenant le cas triste peut venir et peut ruiner la qualité de l'endroit.

^^Je déteste pour vous informer que mais vous n'êtes rien mais un imbécile ignorant. Je ne suis pas la personne qui ruine le forum mais vous ruinez notre forum sans le savoir.

Chacun sait que vous êtes Windtalker. La vérité émergera plus tôt plutôt que plus tard.

-----------------------------------

How funny that you're applying that Iam ruining the forum. He's crying like a baby and accussing me of qoute "ruinging our forum". Waryaa grow up.

What is the music in the background: I think it is "Cry me a horn....

J.Lee   

^Comme les Américains disent mon cher compatriote : Pratiquer "la merde" que vous prêchez.

Cependant, Il me semble que vous avez besoin des leçons sur comment être homme plus si que mon cher frère Horn'afrique. Cette poste, avec espoir sera, ma dernière poste dans ce "thread" pour une personne sage sait quand leur liberté de discours est en danger qu'il ne peut pas vaincre .

Je vous offre adieu.