Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Qardho | Parliament Speaker Invited To Kubo Farms

Is that you Hornafrique or what?

You're busted my friend Hornafrique is being investigated and Windtalker is no more.

I don't know why you're still here.

Oh how I liked that guy called Windtalker what did he used to say: "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Iam off celebrating the exist of the criminals with double accounts and multiple nicks and clan identities.

Adieu Madam Wordette Ops I mean Hornafrique.

Rahima   

War meeshu waa ka kac, the SOL we knew is gone!

How true.

Yoonis, let the Admin check out the IP-addresses. If we have the same IP-address, than they can kick us out. If not, Horn, his family and his soulmate wind.talker are out of here.

IP address doesn’t prove or disprove anything. The same person can be using two different accounts on two different computers. Likewise, two different friends/ siblings can have two different accounts but use the same computer therefore have the same IP address.

I still don’t see how any of this (IP stuff) can be used as evidence of anything. Only way to tell is if the person basically outs themselves without noticing.

As for HA and wind talker being the same person, if any of that is happening on SOL (and I’m sure there is) is sure as hell wouldn’t be these two for they have disagreed in the past.

Once again folks IP address means nutta, I can have three different IP addresses because I use three different PCs and some other nomad and I can have the same IP address because we used the same PC because we so happen friends.

Ever thought that these two nomads just might be friends who so happen to live the same area.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Yoonis:

Iam off celebrating the exist of the criminals with double accounts and multiple nicks and clan identities.

Then how come you are still here? If ghosts were being busted I'm sure nicks like you, Sky,Camel-Milk,shirwac, Orgi, etc. would be in the bins by now.

Horn and Wind are the same person? Give me a break it is like saying Sadam and Bush are first cousins.

^^That's very nice of you Juma and Rahima reminds me of the saying "one for all and all for one", Iam almost in tears.

Now back to something more serious. Juma don't start me off guy. Don't start the accussations and counter-accussations for as I could also accusse of having multiple nick names like Olol, Johnny B etc.

Iam not willing to take insults, lies nor fabrications from anyone so stop the harrassing coz you don't know me.

If you apply that me or Sky or anyone else has got double accounts I want you to proof it.

I ask the admin to repulse those lies agianst me and to charge this people with slander.

Don't you know that it is forbidden to tell lies and fabricated stories in here and to accusse people knowingly of something you know is false and untrue is indeed a major crime in itself.

So back off.

Rahima   

That's very nice of you Juma and Rahima reminds me of the saying "one for all and all for one", Iam almost in tears.

I’m sorry, but please be kind enough to explain that. I’m not exactly sure how that applies to what is being discussed. No need for tears, all I did was a highlight a sticking point and you obviously have no explanation for it. Not all of us are active members of a cheerleading squad you see, some of us say as it is.

I ask the admin to repulse those lies agianst me and to charge this people with slander.

Charge? :D War it’s just the bloody internet. Man walaahi some of us take this cyber stuff way too seriously.

Also, here you are trying to take the moral ground talking about proof and slander and whatnot, yet you are yourself accusing others of the same thing and fail to provide proof.

There is no way to prove that they are the same person unless they say so themselves. IP address is not proof.

Pot calling the kettle black me thinks.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Yoonis:

Don't start the accussations and counter-accussations for as I could also accusse of having multiple nick names like Olol, Johnny B etc.

There is and has been only one person who accuses me of being Olol & Johhny B.

and there is only one person who uses this language structure

Yonis

Adieu Madam Wordette Ops I mean Hornafrique.

or something like " Juma ops I meant Olol".

Strange how and ways the truth chooses to come out. Abti enjoy yourself with the multiple nicks we know who you are. You can change the nicks but the language will still be the same, embroiled with tribalism... :D

Horafrique can send all his friends and fan-clup he wants too be that ain't gonna change anything.

If you want to moarn the lost of a dear friend Horafrique aka Windtalker you can do so privatley, we don't want your tears in here.

Haye Cambuuladii, lowskii, qaxwaha iyo digrita iskala daala for as I don't care.

Rahima true you ain't part of the Cheerleading group but you're part of the "official hornafrique fan club" :D or aren't you.

I rest my case here.

P.S. Juma don't dare to call me your abti again because I ain't your abti. Go and look for your lost abti.

Rahima   

I rest my case here.

What case? You haven’t made one to rest dude.

Like it was said, bring forth proof or please kindly put a sock in it.

Yes I do often agree with HA, but that still doesn’t change a thing. You still have not provided proof, my feelings or supposed like of HA matter not. Argue on substance rather than irrelevant issues.

Haye Cambuuladii, lowskii, qaxwaha iyo digrita iskala daala for as I don't care.

Nice :D . I like how you’ve highlighted your views ;) .

P.S. Juma don't dare to call me your abti again because I ain't your abti. Go and look for your lost abti.

Man some people :D:D . Thanks for the laugh, i needed it.

But dare I say it Yoonis (who knows you might want my head as well), I think you have anger issues brother. Don’t dare he says :D , war chill man.

Anyways all that aside we still await that wonderful supposed piece of proof smile.gif .

Sky   

Rahima, just chill. Your friend HornAfrique is busted. There's nothing you can do for him anymore. He's beyond help.

I have brought the issue of HornAfrique/Wind.Talker double identity to the attention of the moderator of this section MMA.

Him and I will make a complete investigation into the identity of HornAfrique and Wind.Talker which on our preliminary data shows to be of the same person. There are some individuals who have double identity on this politics forum which is a clear violation of SOL rules. Anyone caught of such violation will be banned from SOL.

We have to clean up this section of all those who abuse the site with garbage tribal talk, insults, and active defiance of our civility rules.

Damn why does he need two nicks for? Walaahi I just don't understand some people. What they say is true than. The thief always accuses others of stealing, to divert attention from himself.

Hope this investigation is completed as soon as possible. SOL is a better place with both nicks gone and not just one.

Sky   

My bad, I just found out Horn is banned too. Good, very good. This place is really getting cleaned up.

Walaaley Rahima I dunno (I don't know) what your problem is sister.

Wallahi the mobilisation process for the reinstatement of Horn is really heating up.

War waxaan yaa nala ka xeesto. Hadaayey Walaashiis buu u yiirtay haatana fanclubkiisa cajiib.

Lol, Wave the flag for Horn and pray may I dare to add because I don't want to use a cliche but "It's beyond all of us not only you".

Yes we can grief but hey you atleast have the cambuulo and qaxwo so relax.

Caawo waxaan ka dhargaynaa cambuulada Horn iyo Wind.talkeree.

P.S. I dunno what proof you talking about. I already rested my case and there is nothing to proofe.

Hadda Walaaley orod oo ii sheeg waxaan soo proofgareen lahaa. lol cajiib.

Sister you lost the plot you dunno know what you talkin about anymore.

From now on Iam only goin to make fun off you.

My prayer's have been answered I finally got a substitute for the disgraced Horn :D .

Rahima   

Rahima, just chill. Your friend HornAfrique is busted. There's nothing you can do for him anymore. He's beyond help.

I now know what the problem is- you boys don’t know what proof is.

Go learn what proof means then we can discuss, till then this is all nothing but baseless allegations from bitter individuals who want revenge on both these brothers because they put you all in your places. It all comes down to this, so I suggest you all grow up ;) .

SOL would be better without certain individuals but certainly not these two.

Rahima   

Yoonis,

Like i said, bitter bitter individual. Re-read your posts and look at the revenge-seeking. Admin he hurt me please make him stop :rolleyes: ...so embarrasing walaahi. Grown men acting like children.

Also, let me remind you t is only a forum, it is only politics.

As for making fun of me, bring it on mate ;) , you should know i flourish in such exchanges :D .

info@Rahima_hornafrique_fanclub.au lol.

They destroyed me this two you know. Iam still bitter Rahima and I cant provide any proof because I dunno what proof is.

Ha, ha. You must have been away for the last month or so because if you were here you'd realise that I took on both of them and guess what they were slaughtered by me singlehandedly.

And no fanclub in the world is going to change that. They're busted.

But do you know what the irony is? He's been caught red-handed with the same arguments and accusations he made agianst me.

It was started by him saying that I got multiple nicks however he's being investigated right now for his criminal activity of having multiple accounts and clan identities.