Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Qardho | Parliament Speaker Invited To Kubo Farms

Nephissa   

Don't quite know how this became a HornAfrique slamfest, he was one of the few warlords that really made sense, and I for one enjoyed reading his posts. I'm sure the admins got it wrong this time, and will sort things out.

J.Lee   

Sky:

Vous êtes très drôle. War maandhow, bientôt le cas du Unique "IP" sera résolu et si la Corne et le Vent s'avèrent être deux gens différents, fera vous demande pardon publiquement et reconnaît que vous aviez tort? Comme j'ai dit avant, y sont des membres sur ce site qui sait "Corne et Vent", non seulement moi.

De toute façon; Je jure sur tout qu'est sacré y compris ma vie Vent est un Punt-lander. Cependant, nous savons que Somaliens sont contradictoires quand il s'agit de politique ou leur clan. En d'autres termes, nos vues en ce qui concerne la politique ou les clans somaliens ne restent jamais pareilles.

Ils changent constamment conformément à la nouvelle information que nous entendons De la "matrie", mon cher compatriote. Dans un sens, nous sommes comme les participants de ce forum politique sont tout coupables de mon clan est mieux que vôtre syndrome et aucun de nous, comme Somaliens, sont immunisé à ce syndrome.

Un fait qui est prouvé par beaucoup du membre de ce site. ( "Corne", vous, je ou "Vent" sont excempt de ceci.) Cependant, où Vent a choisi d'exprimer ses vues de préjugé ouvertemente pendant qu'autres utilisés ont voilé des tactiques et des noms de ancestrial atterrit pour exprimer des vues cela, étonnamment, a reflété Vent. Ironique, vous ne pensez pas ?

Donc je ne vois pas pourquoi je devrais être dérangé avec "ses vues

Donc juste parce qu'il n'est pas un "Puntlander" son opinion n'est pas important à vous ? Ah ! plaisantant juste mais véridiquement, ceci est juste mots sur un écran comme Ngonge dit.Je vous conseille ne pas chercher a voilé des insultes, je signifie bien.

Comment avez-vous appris à parler le français ?

Mon père a utilisé pour m'enseigner quand j'étais plus jeune, j'ai pris quelques-uns classe et a écouté K7. Je suis calme apprenant la langue.

Jusqu'à ce que ma poste prochaine et votre réponse, je vous offre adieu. smile.gif

Oh Sky, stop being so mean…its not nice.

Anyways, where is this thing going? What is the verdict? Where are Horn and Wind?

I noticed Wind was fighting a battle at every front (heck, he even attacked the white guy) and was a stand-alone-warrior but that’s hardly a reason to hate the dude. Besides, this is a Somali political section, the only way you can maintain your sanity is by being a headcase or ignoraing all headcases.

My take on this is that I've long known that Horn and Wind were one and the same person whoever I believe that there is an investigation going on regarding this same issue and I trust MMA to investigate it ofcourse in a proper, civilised and unbiased way.

However I'd like to bring my case to the many people of here who contribute to this side.

Many nomads in here are somehow stunned and confused and some are even shocked about the revelation that Horn is banned and under investigation because it seemed to the Admin that he and Wind were the same person.

I believe that Hornafrique is a very intelligent person who is also a master prankster and fraudester who actually master-minded this whole operation of having double accounts in order to counter-balance what he perceived as "the domination and monopoly of Puntlanders in this forum", therefore he wanted to break that chain.

And how do you do it? Simple you disguise yourself as "one of them" in order to keep their focus and attention concentrated between themselves. He tried to disunite them by finger-pointing one sub-clan, which to be true is something that we don't indulge ourselves in. Puntlanders don't feel hate for each other. They joke with each other but his hatred went too far.

In fact Wind.Talker does not exist he's a fiction persona created by Hornafrique.

Wind's limited knowledge about his own people strangely confused me. I send him a private message when I first registered with SOL, saying that I'd like to know him because we share the same roots.

He never replied. This amazed me. However he's entitled to that. Then came the accusations he made against me that I wasn't from Garoowe. How odd.

You know what mostly amazed me is Horn's constant criticism of what he called the conspiracy and domination of a few in the political section of SOL. He said it many times. I posted a couple a days ago when he made an appeal for others to come forward and help him to make this side more diverse. You can see from this fact that he was clearly paranoid therefore he needed a second alien.

Somalis are masters in cheating and fraud and some of us want to be in the dark although the sun and light is illumnating on everywhere we go. We should stop being so naive I guess, I personally wasn't shocked because I know that it is perfectly feasable for him to fool us all without droping any hints. He committed the perfect crime. If it was murder the offense committed in here I guess some people would point their finger lastly at him because he's that articulated and top of his game.

He needed Wind in order to balance what he saw as the "Puntland domination" his paranoia. We can all see that he primarily used Wind in the political section of the SOL fora.

I have checked all his records and previous posts and he only participated in three topics in the General section. Isn't it that strange.

He had some 1000 posts and only a couple 7 or 6 were made in the General section. Beside this he made his last post in the General Section in 2003.

Would'nt you find it odd that a member of a forum of this that he would merely stuck to one section of it?

Wind.Talker had many issues and views to express and as someone who said that he wasn't a qabiilist to only post in the Politics Section for nearly 3 years without posting a single post in another section of the forum is beyond belief.

He had many views regarding Islam, daily events and other General issues. He was the only senior member in SOL who did not post in the General Section for nearly 3 years very funny indeed especially for someone like Wind who had to always add his comments to every issue in the politics section.

The truth comes out bit for bit because we can see that Wind was used primarily as a tool to "counter-balance" the monopoly of his enemies.

I would'nt be surprised that MMA would find many nomads who were also posting from the same IP address as Horn. He must have had many multiple clan and nick-names.

Horn made a new topic a couple of month ago where he stated his views about living in Seattle and not once did his friend Wind make any comments, strange don't you think so.

Wind was everything Horn aspired to be in his life. He was outspoken, rude and sometimes violent. All this characteristics were alien to Horn so he lived a double life like in a soup-opera to escape the misery of being simply himself.

That's what lead Horn to commit the perfect crime and I would urge that if he reads this comment to seek advice from people who he can trust and people who love him.

Horn if you don't have people who love you or who actually care for you there is always the muslim brotherhood (not the organisation started in Egypt) I mean Muslim brothers who are also Somalis at the same time.

I can bring you in contact with some few who actually live in Seattle.

Please people don't make any funny of our brother Hornafrique he needs all the help he can get. He must be very lonely but my brother you're not lonely God is at your side. Qabso towxiidka alle cazza wa jal inshallah.

I wish that he will be allowed to join us back into our lovely community of SOL where brotherhood excels but Iam agianst the reinstatment of him. Give him a new nick and account and led him start from skretch 0 Posts.

^^ LOL. Our own Somali version of Jekyll and Hyde haye (cept its Wind and Horn eh?). ROTFLMAO.

This section is amazing! Its riddled with conspiracy, alliances, suspicion and even espionage! Oh..All this in cyber space! :eek:

If you want to leave so fadlan leave without saying anything.

So nomads I give your a chance to give me your views on me should I leave too?

Like you said, maxaa naga galey? Hadaa rabtid inaa baxdid, orod bax!

^^Oh, You just took it out of context sister. Cool down. Why are you all suddenly fuming.

I never had a discussion with you even in the past.

You see I didn't make a threat nor did I made an extortion or black-mailed anyone.

"If you don't do this then I'll quit", won't work my sister.

On the other hand I also never gave an ultimatum to anyone.

You got it?

Finito!!! This is my last post on this same issue.

Jumatatu   

It is commonly annouced officially if an indivisual, or in this case individuals, are banned for breaking the golden rules of SOL. And I have yet to see an official annoucememnt regarding the banning of HOrn & Wind, unless it is in some other thread and I've missed it. However if we are to believe the words of those who are celebrating the banning of these two individuals then it can be concluded that it is a shame, infact to be more precise it is a sheer shame. These act not only devalues the credibility of SOL Forum reputed for being a host for different opinions but also tilts the balance and favours one side.

As a result it will not be wrong to assume that there is no such investigation but only a mission to silence two individuals who were a thorn to tribalistically oriented views and propoganda held by many users in SOL, not mentioning that many of them are ghosts of a single user, thus nullifying the fact a single user with many nicks in the forum is not permitted.

36_20_2.gif

As shocked as anyone here, I still can not believe that Wind.Talker was the Buddy Love guy in Nutty Professor. Oh Well!!!

Anyways, I don't think Sky and Yoonis alone would have pulled the rug so easily, so who was behind the tip off? A disgruntled SOL high official eh?? :D

Bess.   

lol...talk about a smear campaign...this is ridiculous...for if u have followed their posts u could clearly see that they are two very different personalities....and so what they might agree on SOME views, but that does not make them the same person. If admin is going to ban people, he should at least do it for another reason ...at least something more credible than some allegations made by some NOMADS, who have ulterior agenda. Lets get something straight…..HORN AND WIND R DEFINITLY NOT THE SAME PERSON!...the site is definitely going to be down for the worst if they loss HORN.

Ps… Wordette très drôle. .. Je n'ai pas su que vous ayez pris des classes françaises. ...Well fait et continue. .. Pouvoir vous croit l'une haine-rempli dans ce site, et comment loin ils iront atteindre leurs actions diaboliques. .. Vous parlera. ... Plus tard..

Salaan dhamaan reer SOL.

We did a complete inquiry regarding this issue of double identity. We have talked to those alleged to be belong to same person.

We came to the conclusion Hornafrique and Windtalker are not the same person, but different people who use same school/work network that may have led the sameness of unique IP being the same. We base this Hornafrique's own swearing on Allah's name, as well as other relatives who are members of this site. Besides the relatives attesting, we also took great pleasure respecting a nomad's own oath, as our Islamic and Soomaali culture demands.

We have no concrete evidence to prove or disprove whether Hornafrique and Windtalker are indeed same persons than the fact usual matching of IPs.

We discovered and came to the conclusion in this same inquiry that "Alpha Geeljire" and "Camel Milk" are the same person, because they not only have the same IP matching, also based as well on Alpha's emotional outburst insults (which besides the IP matches Camel's as well), and he was also warned numerous times (which was his condition of coming back after bannings of several times) not to attack the site, the Adminstrators of the site or the users. He disregarded and ignored that, including the last couple of days attacking and posting insults and threats, both private and public.

We kindly ask to avoid insulting the Staff after your topic is deleted or edited because this is just asking for trouble. The Staff is taking its utmost consideration to keep this site clean of personal insults, abuse and tribal politics.

We also kindly ask the nomads, from now on, to avoid accusing others of "double" identity because only Staff can make those statements. We will have no choice but to suspend the username of anyone accusing others of double identity.

And this thread, for that matter, is closed.

Thank you all.