Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

I do, love that blue flag.

You need to watch this. Very nice song and speech by old somali artists, dont know her name.

At this kind of moments I do love that blue flag. makes me a bit emotional. Abti, who doesnt love that blue flag at these kind of moments.

I will dedicate this thread for my love to the blue flag. And will post political songs, poems for the blue flag and Somali's. So nobody will ask me again silly questions, on if I would love the blue flag and somali unity.

Even Maryan Mursal makes me cry.

And sometimes she wanna makes me dance.

Other contributions to the blue flag thread are welcome, wether its a song, dance,gabay, baranbuur or niiko.

Peace, it's a paradox. But love is always a paradox. You cant runt away from something which you dont love. Only love makes you wanna run(away). And that what you love, doesnt mean that its good for you.

Do you really think that people love all those villages and desert areas of which we parade around nowadays on the internet, villages like Garowe, Oodweyneh,Dhahar,Buuhoodle, Bosasso, Borama.

Dont you think we all would love to go back to Xamar, to my villa in Medina, have a drink on Liido beach, go out in Yuruba club, go to the national cinema, chew some khat on Jaziira beach, make out with xamari girls in the dark corners of Shangaani? with reer waqooyi girls in Hawl Wadaag, with koonfuri girls in Kaaraan.

That I love all those things doesnt mean that it is good for me. Even if it would become possible again, who says that this time it will be for real and not a dream again?

So let me stay in my village and not dream and face reality. For the moment that is more healthy.

The Zack   

Chief_Aqil is a busted undercover, adeer take it easy and use ur regular SOL username. This username is now having some difficulties.

Originally posted by The Zack:

Chief_Aqil is a busted undercover, adeer take it easy and use ur regular SOL username. This username is now having some difficulties.

Who do you think I am? And why is everyone accusing me of having 2 nicknames here?

bilan   

No one says Koonfurians other than Xaaji, I never believed the rumors until you used that word. So it is clear you and him are the same person.

The Zack   

Well the fact that you sometimes talk like a pirate and talk like a secessionist other times backs up the claim that u r , indeed, a double-face mali.

Go figure the rest.

I may have a more complex opinion then most others here on SOL and my opinion is not the same as my clans.

There are a couple of words I liked which are used here by SOL members, like Koonfurions, Triangle, Punaniland, Trinity. And I have used them, cause I liked these words.