Sign in to follow this  
Chief_Aaqil

I do, love that blue flag.

I refuse too choose between my people and I refuse too choose between the tribes. But I do choose for those who stand on the side of progress, peace, prosberity. I choose the people, not just the symbols.

Timacade once said "Dugsi Maleh Qabyaaladi, wexe dumiso mooyane". This one is for your education,

This one should be familiar to you, Jaamac Kaadiya, Somali baan ahay,

One of the best poets, one of the rare real somali nationalist, who really captured what one makes or identifies as somali in his poems.

nuune   

Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

I may have a
more complex opinion then most others here on SOL
and my opinion is not the same as my clans.

There are a couple of words I liked which are used here by SOL members, like Koonfurions, Triangle, Punaniland,
Trinity.

:D

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Madax adakaa inkaari ku dhacdaygu ,,,,,

Waar waa lagu fahmaye ,,, try again sxb ... ha soo indho cadaane ,,,

This one is for you. its a Gabay about Marxuum Cigaal AUN,

Wuxu ahaa nin siyaasiya, oo geesiya oo wadankiisi iyo dadkiisa bad baadiyey ayuu ahaa, ilaahey ha u naxariisto. wuxu dooniyay somali iyo somalia oo dhan inu badbaabiyo, adna saga tusaale maad ka qadatid adeerka, intaad xagan maalin walba somaliland uun soo taagantihid.

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by Chief_Aaqil:

I may have a
more complex opinion then most others here on SOL
and my opinion is not the same as my clans.

There are a couple of words I liked which are used here by SOL members, like Koonfurions, Triangle, Punaniland,
Trinity.

I think these words are funny, they make me laugh, i mean nothing by it.

This one is for you,

Man, you're getting more confused by the day ..... from Somalilander ,,, to a pirate ,, then now crying for some blue flag ,,, and starting to cheer some Somaliweyn thing ,,,,

what is next tolow ,,,, Alshababism ?? ,,,,

U know the schools will open again soon and you will have to stick with one of you .... :D

It may sound strange to you. But I look at an issue and stand by those who are right and just, and not idealogicly choose a side and lock my self up with an ideolgy.

The world is changing day by day, we somalis are changing, our governing systems is changing, politicians are changing, situations are changing. Would be weird to try to stop change, instead of evolute with change.

You know all these acquisations of you guys are nothing new to me. Here where I live, I am called by some F*a*q*a*s*h, by others Somaliland d*h*a*b*a*d*h*i*l*i*f and again by others tribalist.

Haaye niyow waad fashilantee Ilaah baaan kugu dhaarsee madax adayga iska daayoo caadi iska dhig hadaba ,,,, Just go back to your original script and leave this alone ,,, it is not fun anymore ..