[*]Banning booramaha la iska tumo, banning saarka

[*]Banning xuska [honouring deceased family members]

[*]Banning mowliidka

[*]Banning mixed aroosyada xafladaha lagu dhigo

[*]Banning women from the beach

[*]Forcibly enforcing salaadda

[*]Indhashareer will be mandatory

[*]Jilbaab a must at school and society-wide

Everything I would choose to support them for you do not. Adeer-ow mushkilo socotaad tahay. War heedhe ma istunki iyo dabshidki ee aad noogu soo bandhigayse waa "dhaqan iyo caado" baad la carootey?

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^I can now count on you yaa Faarax
:D
. I am not sure though if your qabiil has been attacked yet. When that happens stay away from these pages and moderate your emotions in private saaxiib.

Nimankani niman naxa maaha, say u joogaan bay habeen iska weerarayaan cidda oo nabad ah

LOL. That is completely Unfair analysis. They have not attacked anywhere right now that is not their qabil. Kismayo history belongs to sheeq turki's land dee. Marka,they have lots of rhetorical talk but runtii they have not invaded one single town that is not in their qabiil.False or truth?

Seriously look into it,Meel ee maanta qabsadeen ooynan shacabka uyeerinin miyaa jirta? Except of course the forcefull eviction of Hiirale from Kismayu? And that was done for strategic reasons becoz Kenya[Nacalad baa kutaale] and its Incomptenet govt said that they will send troops thru Kismayo,Maxaa lasoo diraa weeba hor degeenee?? LOL. And when they captured it,iyaah loo dhiibay maamulka iyo abaabulinta? Hada cida meesha historically iska lahayd[Waamo,Where is Paragon?].

These guys are more than a qabiil,sure they consist of majorily from one qabiil but they have not invaded anyone outside their "disciples" runteey? Dadku waxee ugu hor imaadsan yihin nimankaan solely for qabilistic purposes. And that i xpect from many many somalis. I am personally supporting them for their purpose.

Marka,I have never paid attention to somali politics until the advent of these wadaado,becoz i saw a bright future for somalia and just as i was about to proclaim victory,In comes my fellow somalis in cohort with the NUMBER 1 ENEMY of somalia and brand other somalis as "Terrorists". Who is funding these people? Adba waad garan[lol],Anu koley NSA-da isu sheegi mayo :D

Gabbal   

"They have not attacked anywhere right now that is not their qabil."

Where have you been? Mars?

Brownie war soo dego, so dego! :D

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

"They have not attacked anywhere right now that is not their qabil."

Where have you been? Mars?

Brownie war soo dego, so dego!

Well,that depends on where you consider "Others Land" Hornow. I know you will say Kismayo,But Kismayo yaa leh? Waaye suasha? I know damn well it doesnt belong to your qabil,Waxba haa soo bodboodin :D

Meesha Hiirale lagu sheego waad hunqacataaye,LOL. Teeda kale,If you are in anyway related to Hiirale...Then I know Who you be :D

Why dont you tell me what Town that is not [Clan courts]people,Ee qabsadeen? Mise Waan qaban doonaa baad weli ka naxsantahay? LOL

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^War horaaaaaaaaaaaay! I liked it. I just wanted to see your analytical genius!

I have a decent Qabil Index score sxb smile.gif I am a true Waamo-nerian if you will smile.gif

Jimcaale,Hada ma been baa? :D

Gabbal   

O Browniyoow, Jimcaale iyo Xiinba waad ka qoslisay ee waa ku sidee?! :D

Teeda kale, why do you believe I have to be personally related to Hiiraale?

Tahliil   

Better luck next time in discrediting the ICU, maybe a catchy phrase like 'clan courts' will help mask the inherent weakness of your case. I use the word inherent because it's futile to attack the hottest thing to happen to Somalia since Sayyidka and Xiin Faneen(not you, talkin' bout the horse, waaba is mahdisay ) . G'luck with that.

Given the choices that we in general and the people in the south in particularly had just six months prior, It amazes why would anyone in their right minds would prefer those blood suckin vampires, those baby slayers, them vicious wolves and dragons in Xamar over this new wave of peace and change. Why would anyone want to discredit, to defame a revolution that's jut born...

I think I know why..that old Somali ailment the tribal hatred is in play here that we, and I am talking about those who are not from Hamar, can not stand that success iyo horumarka our brothers in the south have accomplised in just few months.

The fact that they got it, they've had enough and finally realized that they should liberate themselves from the diablo Caato and qanyare, makes the rest of us call them names, oppose them, pray for their downfall...Jealousy and hate based on clanissh nonesense... Isn't that what makes Somali a Somali...prayin always, on his knees just to see his brothers home crumble...

I think if there is any fairness in this world the ICU should be awarded the Nobel Peace price, and be made the Times person of the year. Simply coz their achievement of kickin Yalahoo and Kanyaroo out of their druggy zonez calls a celebration. Kanaxoow Naftaada waaa...

RedSea   

salamu calaykum,

The reason I support the ICU is the fact they have replaced hope in the hearts of the hopeless citizens of most of Southern somalia whom were terrorize by ruthless warlords for more than a decade.The fact that Muqdisho went from one of the worlds' lawless city,literally a total mess to safe city which there are no lootings,killing,rapings,or any other major crimes taking place is a welcoming sight for me and for the sane beings out there to see.

There is nothing more I can ask to see than a peacefull and happy population,which is what is happening now.Every other positive developments from here on is even more to be excited about.

Allah faxan,

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

O Browniyoow, Jimcaale iyo Xiinba waad ka qoslisay ee waa ku sidee?!

Teeda kale, why do you believe I have to be personally related to Hiiraale?

Miyaad kasoo hor jeeda qosolkana hada? Balse,miyaad qoslaysaa hadaan "Fartaag Moment soo sheeg qaado?[bal,eega wuu dhoola cadeynaya imika,LOL].

I think nimanka waxay u qoslayan is becoz of the ferocity & fervor of which you proclaim your undying support for your favorite warlord. I being the outsider,obviosly didnt know the weight of that particular statement. And it was a genuine question on my end to enquire your relationship to the said warlord. Sababto ah, Dad oo diin waxna ka galin oon waxan arkay gar hadaba sii deystay oo "Itaqulah" ku hanjamaya,why dheh? becoz now someone from their qabiil ayaa maanta powerful ah. Waa somali politics. That is not a bad thing afterall,becoz for centuries qabil was inportant in the somali culture,Ka dhiman meyso and you shouldnt . But when that qabil is used for anti-islamic,anti somali[qaran],then definetly that person has little regard for islam.

Aduu,kuma arag weli adigoo arin kaloo somali quseyso ka hadlayo,except if Gedo/Hiirale is involved,Therefore that prompted my curiously placed question. Just so,you know I am good pal to a nephew of Hiirale right here in the twin cities ;)

Perhaps,with the exception of duke,You probably command the highest Qabil Index amongst posters here. :D

Pi   

The ICU gets too much credit. It's hilarious at times. They're commended because they were able to remove road blocks, open the airports and seaports, bring the city under one administration. They finally managed to do this after 16 yrs. Somaliland was able to do this 1991. Puntland was able to do this 1997. It's kinda similar to a first-grader (ICU) bragging about passing grade one, while his cohorts are in high school (Somaliland and Puntland).

I think the ICU should be complimented and admonished.

Compliment: Good Job for bringing order to the city.

Admonsihment: Don't let it get to your head. You are pretty slow. What you managed to do today, was done by your contemporaries decades ago.

Originally posted by Pi:

The ICU gets too much credit. It's hilarious at times. They're commended because they were able to remove road blocks, open the airports and seaports, bring the city under one administration. They finally managed to do this after 16 yrs. Somaliland was able to do this 1991. Puntland was able to do this 1997. It's kinda similar to a first-grader (ICU) bragging about passing grade one, while his cohorts are in high school (Somaliland and Puntland).

I think the ICU should be complimented and admonished.

Compliment: Good Job for bringing order to the city.

Admonsihment: Don't let it get to your head. You are pretty slow. What you managed to do today, was done by your contemporaries decades ago.

Well,this is how i see it. What could not be achieved by many many[including the UN.US & other Govts] entities...WAS DONE BY a combination of clan courts.

Originally posted by Pi:

Pi, that’s a faulty math adeer---how could you appraise an entity in a period of time that precedes its inception? Courts come to power few months ago hence any reproach should reflect their political age!

Other than that, as always, you are being balanced. It should not escape us (the supporters of Islamic Courts) Courts have only achieved les then one-third of what they Could have indeed attained. But given the political and security circumstances that surround them, fairness demands we applaud whatever military victories or political advances they made.

Only if the stuff of clan majesty that drive TFG’s support was proportional and the masses were adequately informed! A lament.