Nur

A Halal Date, How to pick one, A Fantasy

Nur   

e-Nuri Imaginative Renditions

Everyone has a fantasy,

Some are wild

Some are funny, yet;

Some are quite deep.

Here are the three fantasies of The Khalifah Omar Ibn Ul Khattab ( RAA).

He Said:

1. If I was not busy working in the cause of Allah

2. If I Was not busy putting my forehead on the ground in prayer, for Allah, or

3. If I was not busy chatting with a group of friends who select the best of words in their discussions, as one selects the best of ( sweet palm) dates (Timir ) in a tray,

If that was not the case;

I would have rather joined my maker ( Allah).

What are your wishes today?

Nur

2005 e-Nuri Softwano Series

Dragging Nomads To Paradise in Chains (Fiber and Wireless)

Muhammad   

3. If I was not busy picking the best of words chatting with a group of friends that select the best of words like how one selects the best of ( sweet palm) dates (from a tray),

now that is delicious

my wish; to meet my Rabb(swt) and Brother(pbuh) with a qalb salim

Ø¥Ùذْ جَاءَ رَبَّه٠بÙقَلْب٠سَلÙيمÙ(الصاÙات 84

Behold, he approached his Lord with a sound heart. (al-Saffat 37:84)

The Prophet (s) once said: "How eager am I to meet my brothers." So Abu Bakr and `Umar said: "Are we not your brothers? We have believed in you, and migrated with you." The Prophet, peace be upon him and his progeny, said: "No doubt, you have believed and migrated, yet I am eager to meet my brothers." Then he repeated the statement. Then he said: "You are my companions. But my brothers are those who will come after you have gone. They will believe in me, love me, help me, and confirm me - without ever having seen me. How I wish to meet my brothers!"

Haneefah   

I wish to be elevated to a pure state of Islam and my book cleared as that of a newborn baby.

my brothers are those who will come after you have gone. They will believe in me, love me, help me, and confirm me - without ever having seen me. How I wish to meet my brothers!

Subhanallah, how amazingly considerate was he, oh how I wish to meet him too.

Zaahidah   

As salaamu calaykum.

My wish? Rida-llaaah!

I wish I could be one of the Mu'minaat who would see Allaah's face in Jannah and get His Ridaa.

One of my Sheikhs told me that to whish something kheir is allowed even if it's not possible ......tamaniga kheyrka ah waa jaa'iz(wax banaan oo la samayn karo) mumkin ba yuusan ahaane,yuusan wax suurto gal ah ba ahaane.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

I know this is an impossibility but

Rejoice O Godless one, Go to the land of the Turks and your wish shall be granted. The Sick Man of Europe has banned the hijab and has decreed the G-string as the National Dress. Enjoy !

I wish for a rebirth of the Caliphate. One Ummah, One Central Command, One Destiny.

[ December 02, 2005, 20:23: Message edited by: Rahima ]

uchi   

This might sound stup-id - but it would be my wish, as redicules as it might be.

Something from hollywood a neuralyzer was used (Men in Black), Flash!, and all memory of tribal affilation removed, and peace shines over Somalia.

It would go something like this:

A neuralyzer. Flash! All Somali's freeze, as if hypnotized.

'Ok, there is no such thing as ancestral ties, all loyalty to century based tradition of clanship should sieze, your a Somali, a nationalist, you are proud of your single ethnic group and language, Somali'. Now go back to School and stop driving that taxi.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by
Socod_badne:

I know this is an impossibility but I wish the .

Do you really have to contaminate the topic or you just lack respect? Show some respect the religion you follow and then, the poster. Will ya? You’re playing with fire dude.

[ December 02, 2005, 20:20: Message edited by: Rahima ]