Sign in to follow this  
Ex-Xisbiga

ITS OFFICIAL! Riyaale is running in 2008

Originally posted by Shucayb:

I am his bro, red sea is on vacation to Canada. He will return on Sunday Insha Allah.

No man,don't try to give an excuse for the new make up over thing.This is not the first time u have done such a thing,all the same,its all un important.

another tug! big time loser. why do somali ppl still believe that the cronnies of sayid barre will ever do anything good but drag them to bottom of abyss! amazing. ppl like yeey, riyale, geedi, aweeyes, shariif, are nothing but the same shyte. nothing but tugs.

this man has done aboslutely nothing but destroy that region of somalia. hes claim to fame is that he got a new set of teeth from london! wtf.

other than, he has to nothing to show for! hes another ethipian govt pet.

the somali ppl has a lot of educated brothas and sistas who can a better job. plz ppl stop supporting losers n tugs who are your clan connections and support the somalis who are fit and has the experience, education and leadership qualities thats required to lead our nation out of the laughing stock of the world...!

its time to rise and build that proud somali weeyen nation!! amiin.

what is wrong if Rayaale runs for another term ??? let da guy take his time before they change him ,,,,, may be would be better if he changed his vice president ,,,, that man sucks

for real man! hes another gw bush! hes a dummy & gotta go!! hes just like a trash in your home that u keep forgetting to throw away!...he had his time and what did he do nothing but just took a crap in the place, time he hit the pavement...! nothing personal but he just stunk the place.

come on bro! anything is better than this pos!! lemme put it this way! stop supporting x generals who got 0 education & intelligence! time for the real folks...ppl with knowledge/education in their brain!! ppl who can say and deliver that in 4 yrs we will solve such and such problems and be accountable to their words.. whats wrong with that! aint that leadership!!

how about that!! aint u tired of bs leaders!! i tellya i is!

come on ,,,,,,,,,, she is not without being a president ,,, but she can't run dat position believe me ,,,, i know her personally ,,,, she is so emotional and not objective at all

She is better on other issues but to be a president ,,,, HELL NO

I'm not alone in calling Mudane Dahir Riyaale Kahin an outstanding leader. A prophet of Democracy & champion of Somaliland foriegn policy.

Shucayb, I think you and Rudy have been reading to deeply into the propoganda machine called HAATUUF which is more bias then Fox News.

This character assisination on our President by unethical critics needs to stop!

RedSea   

^No brother, I didnt' read anything called Haatuf or what not, I KNOW SO.

EX-Xisbiga, maybe I missing something here, so can you two (JC and yourself) enlighten us, anti Udub party of what good this man has done during his term?

That is fair question if you ask me.

GD, have you ever came in terms with reality, I bet you don't even know how the truth looks like, maxaa yeelay, you always live in cartoonish box. Runta soo ogow, markaa kaalay oo raga wax laqaybso.

Xalane, if my nicks are unimportant to you then why respond or think about what to say about me. Orod oo Ilaahaga utasbiixso. That is importan if you ask me. smile.gif

P.S is Adna, a christian horta?hmm.