Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

She is a terrorist

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

SubxanALLaah,That is just sad :( !That aint right...its just straight out WRONG! SomaLis have gone mad.

"waxaa loo gudbiyay xabsiga magaalada Hargaysa ...iyadoo lagu wado bareele, waxaana laga soo miiray makaankeeda dhalmada 1.2ML oo biyo rag ah, sida ay ii sheegeen goobjoogayaal aanan halkaan magacooda ka sheegayn.â€

This is a crime against humanity. The perpetrators of this crime should be brought to justice.

Inaa Lilaahi Wa inaa Ileyhi Raajicuun, Aloow nasamata bixi.

Those who did this must be brought to justice otherwise it will become normal in Somali society to abuse children. :mad:

Qudhac   

i think this just says it all!! thank you very much search i search the whole somali news meduim couldnt find one single iota of reporting, other than this trabilistic website that everyone knows reports rubish and basied reports.

these guys posted this rubish yesterday and got no responce!! done it today and will probaly do it tommorow..

if i were you i would worry about your kins in jubooyinka who god knows what those millitias are doing to them rape including.

Xarago   

Originally posted by Qudhac:

i think this just says it all!! thank you very much search i search the whole somali news meduim couldnt find one single iota of reporting, other than this trabilistic website that everyone knows reports rubish and basied reports.

Exactly, it is only printed and posted in Puntland post and quoting the Puntland Post representative in Hargeysa .

Somali waxay ku mahmahda 'beeni raad maleh'.

Look at this a 15 year old travelling alone from Bosaso to Hargeysa doesnt know the difference from vice-president and Deputy Minister. Furthermore a girl related to a deputy minister in S/land abused in the manner reported. Common guys give me a break. And who said coming from Bosaso and seeking the house of the Vice-president constitutes a crime. Wala Xowla ila Quwata ila Billah. Wadh miyeydan xishowneyniin. Umaadi in ay si halageyso waxaa lagu gadha beenta ay isku sheegan bey ruun mowdan.

WD

why do you think we waged war on Barre Huuraale and his thugs! Our city Kismaayo is under occupation!

have you been sleeping over the last twelve hours..wake up huuno....Morgan is on the run again as usual...eh..eh.eh :D

Xarago   

Originally posted by Mr WD:

what? he's on the run? I'll let my bros Smith and Mobb Deep confirm this. But if this is true what you say, general Moorgan will be sentenced with the death penalty for jaajuusnimo by..ME!!!

I will hold you to that. And by the way Smith and Mdeep are not well informed, call Colonel yeey and ask him what is happening with Morgan and the troops he dispatched to Kismayo...eh..eh..eh.. :D:D

Awalba Somalidu waxay tidhi 'qof ceeb uu dhinto maleh'..!

Qudhac   

PW

my friend sorry to inform you but the BBC somali service has confirm that morgan was seen running for the border and into kenya with few " light weapons" as was reported and validated by alot of somali villages near the border, apparantly he was out manouvered and he was attacked from behind his main fighting millitia and alot of damage was done to him by another group that attacked him recently in suprised move..

OG_Girl   

I don't read Somali, but what I gethered from people's replys that ..Some soldiers raped 15 years girl!!...Is just disgusting and against human race. I don't know how these people can sleep peacefully.

I feel sorry for the victim and her family.. this will stay with her for rest of her life.

I saw Iraqi soldiers rapping poor Srelankian maid , I was just 7 years old , can't get off from my mind , her face crying for help still there in my mind...Some thing is NOT right.

Salam

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I don't read Somali, but what I gethered from people's replys that ..Some soldiers raped 15 years girl!!...Is just disgusting and against human race. I don't know how these people can sleep peacefully.

Eddo I never thought u could be so naive, or wait, may be am wrong your are trying to put elegance and colour in your sarcasm.

Please spare me the innocense and show your true face just as Puntlandpost did, utterly false and baseless propoganda.

Morgan has not gone any where, he is still there

Smith huuno admire your bravery, you stand still even if you were smacked in the face with reality. But mind you that could portray you as a man who has knowledge of what he says.

OG_Girl   

Eddo I never thought u could be so naive, or wait, may be am wrong your are trying to put elegance and colour in your sarcasm.

Please spare me the innocense and show your true face just as Puntlandpost did, utterly false and baseless propoganda.

Huh :confused:

Did I step on wrong place??

Eeedo I have NO clue what you are talking about ..and please don't lebel me with any groups here...as you see I don't follow any groups here Whatever Somaliland or puntland ...I am my own and have my own opinion . I aint blind loyal to tribe or to certain people!!

you don't know what you talking about and what is wrong in asking the question of how these people sleep at night? Cause anyone who do such a thing is worse than animal to say the least they are subhuman..whatever they are !

I am with right whatever that makes you happy or mad.

Salam

OG_Girl   

WD,fight back on screen? Man aint worth it.

Is just hard to be a neutral and have your own things with Somali people... Just cause there is Clan connection between ME and Puntland people she thinks I am with Puntland when ever I open my mouth!!.

I just don't know what to do with Somalis, they never treat you as an individual BUT connect you with Clan!!!.

You think every one not from So called Somaliland is against you and have hiden agenda?!! :rolleyes:

Damn!! This victim mentality has gone too far.

WD, Tomorrow is school day for me ,take care dear and Don't let these old people make you sick like them.

Salam