Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

She is a terrorist

Saalixa   

OG GIRL

And i remeber the time you told me you are going to come and visit Australia and you still haven't,,,it has been a year. Don't do some stereotyping sis, you don't know how slanders are like. I can;t even read the article because it has a virus but boy we have racist ppl in this place it's getting hot so i beeta go.

WD gabdhaha why baad isku diraysaaa???

we dont' bit like you fellas who cannot share a descent arguement without nailing each other on tribal names.

OG_Girl   

Subhana-Allah... rayaana tell me where I styreotaped here?!!

God, this thread is sickening. So much Prejudice so much hate! Can't you see is about little girl who been rapped?!!! .

Thanks for reminding me why I don't want to have a single Somali friend ,. The arrogance and cruel, I see in you is why I will never get alone with you guys!!....I just done it now..enjoy it!!

Again Good luck Somali people!!!

Salam

OG_Girl   

WD, don't explain your self dear. I bet she just read where I was mentioning Somaliland and she thought i am talking about Somaliland, she haven't read before or after...these are people we are dealing with!. Selective people...I bet she haven't bother to read original poster and what was the topic about!!

They think every thing is against Somaliland, even rapping 15 years old girl! doesn't bother them cause she is from Puntland!!!.

God helps them!.

Salam

Xarago   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

You think every one not from So called Somaliland is against you and have hiden agenda

Damn!! This victim mentality has gone too far.

Gabadha-Og eddo dont flatter yourself we hardly give any thought whether you like us or not.

My argument with you is your acceptance at this propoganda at face value and at the same time portray yourself as neutral. Why hide in a vail, come out to the open dear smile.gif .

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

quote: Eddo I never thought u could be so naive, or wait, may be am wrong your are trying to put elegance and colour in your sarcasm.

Please spare me the innocense and show your true face just as Puntlandpost did, utterly false and baseless propoganda.

you don't know what you talking about and what is wrong in asking the question of how these people sleep at night? Cause anyone who do such a thing is worse than animal to say the least they are subhuman..whatever they are !

alla xarago ... na bal back off dee

waa xarago badan tahay just like ur name ! damn it

xarago do you ever read what the girl said or u

just want to read what ur small head can

understand??????? bal read twice,

understand what she says she aint talking in

french or dutch! n dont jump on her for god sake

bal aaaaaayar!!!