Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Celebrating the election results - Burco style :)

Qudhac   

tuur was reer burco ( i think)

cigaal reer burco

siilanyo reer burco

waar reer burco maxay isaga dhigayaan horta inaanay soo talin hore.

Saalax   

Tuur AUN was born in Duruksi - Togdheer

Cigaal AUN was born in Oodweyne - Togdheer

I have no idea of siilaanyo's birthplace but his from togdheer.

Ibtisam   

:D:D:D:D @ the people; Ala qalia baadan! lol

They need some street lights though!! :D

I love my people, Burco wey daqaadey. I wonder if they will get rid of the somali shillings that is falling apart now. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

They need some street lights though!!
:D

I love my people, Burco
wey daqaadey
. I wonder if they will get rid of
somali shillings
the that is falling apart now.
:D

i don't know what 'wey daqaadey' means - but i am curious - why would you want them to get ride of the somali shillings?? is something to do with that word?

Ibtisam   

No, they are really old and no longer printed, the notes have holes in them and they stink, full of bacteria from changing hands so much. It is not healthy.

lool - i have just watched the link - reer burco waa rageedi - they are really overjoyed and ecstatic. one of their own has won.

ibtisam - what lame excuse! couldn't you have come up with better excuse?

oh.. and i get the lights comment - they could always copy qardho and they might even print their money once they get the electricity.

Jacpher   

"Farxad inay nafta iiga baxdo ayaan ka baqayaa"

"Caawa waa habeenkii kali ahaa ee aan aduunka ku lahaa"

What kind of drugs must one be on to feel this delusional and personally attached about a politician winning election? Does Siilaanyo even know these people personally and what type of blessings is he gonna bring to their little daily lives? He is gonna make SL jannatul-fidrowsa on earth?

Someone needs to remind them they're in one of the poorest country on earth and ranked the most dangerous place in the world.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Jacpher:

"Farxad inay nafta iiga baxdo ayaan ka baqayaa"

"Caawa waa habeenkii kali ahaa ee aan aduunka ku lahaa"

What kind of drugs must one be on to feel this delusional and personally attached about a politician winning election? Does Siilaanyo even know these people personally and what type of blessings is he gonna bring to their little daily lives? He is gonna make SL jannatul-fidrowsa on earth?

Someone needs to remind them they're in one of the poorest country on earth and ranked the most dangerous place in the world.

I'm sure they will tell you Burco is one of the safest cities in Africa and probably most of the 3rd world countries. Buufis baad ka qabta Burco. They are not also one of poorest. ;)

If you mean in the context of Somalia As you can see Burco is no longer hanging back and taking a stand and watch position, hoganga aya SL qabteen, and in doing so, Somalia wey ka daqaqin.

Now say congrats and keep it moving, you are blocking my view, instead of acussing people of taking drugs :mad:

NGONGE   

Watched the clip last night. Can't imagine Norf or Ibti taking part in such celebration. They'll just stand in the corner and nod knowingly. :D

And I thought it was my misfortune to only visit Burco at night! Looks like the best time for people to visit. I'm sure there was no celebration in Burco on the day I visited yet there were many people running around and making noise as much as the people in the clip. Oh! Maybe they were celebrating my visit. :D