Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

Xiin's peace caravan waay banjartay

Coloow   

Xiin Faniin, ma waxaan ku mooday mise waxaad noqotay; Waxaan ku mooday nin soomali ah oo danaha soomaliyeed ka duulayaa, laakin waxaad noqotay af minshaar, aay ku dheehantahay qabyaalada iyo jaceyl indho la'.

Saaxib, dawlad ku sheegta aad taageerto waa mid sawir xun dawladdii cabdullahi yusuf:

Sawaariikh ineey la dhacdo dad soomaali ah,

Madaxweeyne jaahil ah oo aad moodo inaay qabyaalad sido iyo qax umadeed.

Drop the dead donkey sxb

^^^

So what I we supposed to do in this topic? Discuss Xiin ?? Am I right? Waranle, sheeka maryooleyda meesha kala bax!

Give us something worthwhile to discuss about,'cuz topics on SOL members are strictly prohibited by the rules of the site.

To the moderator: Isn't that right?

Kamaavi   

Yes. That's the reason many people have been banned. But waranle is not problem. We have got used to him. He is like small bakayle as Xiin would have claimed... :D:D

Coloow   

Mr. Somali, nobody asked you to leave your two cents. If you think the topic does not concern or that you deem it irrelevant, then the best way is perhaps not to contribute to it. This is a classical case of compulsivness- and to your support there are many that suffer from this disorder sxb.

Why are you calling for a moderator on this??????? I guess you are of the many who wants only their points of view to suffice. Why should you bother Mr. Somali????????

Farancab, I am not here to impress you or anyone. I take the Bakeyle analogy as a praise. By the way, I have been a member on these boards for many years and guess what I haven't posted +1500.

I don't know why I should be banned because I always conduct a civilised discussion.

By the way guys, don't force me to sink to a level where I am forced to write damning essays. I could intellectually "murder" your stances.

This is the case for this thread;

Mr. Xiin faniin, who I admired a number of years ago has been caught in a lie/sheer munaafuqnimo. He called for the end for the TFG under Abdullahi Yusuf but he is everywhere propagating support for Sheikh Sharif, a man who is on record on calling for ethiopian troops.

Now, if your comprehension of the somali language is limited- please disregard by replies- but the word Banjar means puncture; i.e. Xiin's so called caravan of peace has got punctured.

Let me argue and discuss with My Cousin Mr. Faniin will ya?

Nb: I wouldn't be banned so hold your horses smile.gif

Coloow   

Mansa Musa,

There are always alternatives out there sxb!!! Considering what my people and your people are going through any alternative is better than the incumbent one. don't you think?

Originally posted by [Waranle]:

Mr. Somali, nobody asked you to leave your two cents. If you think the topic does not concern or that you deem it irrelevant, then the best way is perhaps not to contribute to it. This is a classical case of compulsivness- and to your support there are many that suffer from this disorder sxb.

Why are you calling for a moderator on this??????? I guess you are of the many who wants only their points of view to suffice. Why should you bother Mr. Somali????????

^^^

A masterpiece of pure unadulterated drivel.

Now save us all, your petulant foot stomping in here. I do as I please, and I will ADD my 2, 5 or 10 cents to whatever topic, when it pleases me--and That's just the way it is.

Now listen, and listen closely, because this is the last time I am going to address this issue for you.

When and if you are ever able to ascertain the importance of posting topics worthy of intelligent discussion, then and only then will we ALL have something meaningful to contribute.

In the meantime... find the medication for what ails you, 'cuz Xiin, as sure as hell, aint it!

Kamaavi   

Let me argue and discuss with My Cousin Mr. Faniin will ya?

You want to argue with your cousin......

Drop the dead donkey sxb

.... and you obvious have not arguments more except insults! :D

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Do we have an alternative for replacing Sharif's TFG?

I also wanna know what alternative could that be....

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

quote:Originally posted by [Waranle]:

^^^

A masterpiece of pure unadulterated drivel.

Now save us all, your petulant foot stomping in here. I do as I please, and I will ADD my 2, 5 or 10 cents to whatever topic, when it pleases me--and That's just the way it is.

Now listen, and listen closely, because this is the last time I am going to address this issue for you.

When and if you are ever able to ascertain the importance of posting topics worthy of intelligent discussion, then and only then will we ALL have something meaningful to contribute.

In the meantime... find the medication for what ails you, 'cuz Xiin, as sure as hell, aint it!
Considering the nature and chronicle of our self inflicted, protracted conflict, I ask you, how many times do we need/afford to start state crafting from scratch, I pose back this question to you, so would you please flesh our your alternative solution to our misery?, we may benefit from it.

xiin’s peace caravan was beautiful and noble concept that espoused somalis ought to settle their political disagreements through dialogue and reconciliation and give peace a chance. it stated that the continuation of violence is a threat to the very survival of the nation and will only harm tired somali shacab. alas many a seemingly educated brothers rejected such a common sense.

for many Waranles out there itching to settle one score or another in the prolonged civil war, this peace caravan was a low key proposition that only ****dhilfs could entertain. it was not a surprise that those whom war has become a profession did not like it. the qabilists preoccupied with the clan of the president did not like it, and those with commitment to specific warlords or politician did not like it, since the process could not guarantee the ascendance of their man. perhaps the notion of another man from a different qabiil potentially succeeding where their man failed did not excite them. but more importantly, the talk of reconciliation with known criminals and former strong men did not particularly appeal to the armed youth, intoxicated with religious fervor, and aspirant to conquer the world, they rejected what they saw weak gestures of peace talks. separatists did not like it. with the emergence of such potent coalition of convenience, an opportunity to spare the innocent population from further violence has been sadly lost.

I am not going to talk to you who is munaafiq and who is not but the things I mentioned above are what punctured the peace caravan. and no it’s not xiins peace caravan that got punctured ya Waranle rather it’s the hopes of millions of somalis for peaceful and stable somalia that is dashed.

my afur has not been interrupted once nor has my suxuur been disturbed. I count as Allah’s blessings that I was able to pray in peace while many of my country men, majority more pious than I, were bombarded with mortars by fellow muslims (and non muslims as well) in the name of liberation in mogadishu. And I was not the one cheering for homing missiles or its sporadic hits in residential areas where many eedo canabs eventually were displaced. All I hoped was peace and reconciliation to prevail and somalia to become normal place again. supporting peace and dialogue was not a crime, and to think it was shows only the intellectual aptitude of the accuser.

things have changed now. I can’t gloss over apparent anomalies in my previous assumptions. not all somalis or muslims for that matter desire peace other than a one gained in their own terms—ala zero sum game.

Thusly, why not war if peace cant be had?

Malika   

Indeed. Thusly, why not war if peace cant be had?

And at war we still are! If not one of mortals,its one of thoughts - negative,destructive,diviceful etc,etc..

ps.I miss that shed of optimism,one felt when Sharif came to power. :(